yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The Trading Post

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Trading Post

While not officially sanctioned by pheromoneXS this is an area for members to trade, sell, barter or otherwise rid themselves of their unwanted pheromones. Please remember that DiscoverXS is all about being a community of dedicated pheromone enthusiasts and hobbyists, some more than others. Its exactly why we do not limit you to only listing pheromoneXS products here. However, as such we also cannot be held accountable for any claims made on those products or the accuracy of what's in the bottle or who you are getting them from.

Please use the Trading Post at your own discretion.

From time to time I will release mistakes I have made and some bottles I no longer use for whatever reason. I have tons of products from tons of companies and many I just don't use. All I ask, as a community, is to please keep your trading open and honest. If a deal sounds to good to be true, it very well might be.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

I might as well start this one off!

I have all of the XS Products. Most in Pepper and Nutmeg Scent, some in Sultans Oud.

I also have a variety of AD products, including rare P's. I also have a 30ML Bottle of MX297 from AD in stock, 30 sprays used!

I have unopened Wingman Black Label.

Looking for something in specific, ask.

What do I want? Looking for Overdose Pheromone Gel, Money (Paypal), and APi!

Comment

Do you have Nude (not NA) by any chance Kimba?

Comment

I have about ten drops left. Barely any.

Comment

I have a 80% bottle of L2K V.2 Leather & Steel I am willing to sell or trade.

Comment

I have 2 brand new (still sealed) 5 ml bottles of P130 from AD I'd like to sell. One is 5 mcg/spray (neroli scented), the other is 12.5 mcg/spray (grapefruit scented). PM me if you're interested.

Comment

• Mechey
            Mechey commented
            Editing a comment
            The 12.5 mcg/spray one is sold, the other is still available.

I have quite a few bottles I'll be getting rid of at fire sale prices. These are all personal blends.

I'll make a list in a bit and add them here for you

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

I'm cross posting this from over at Androtics.

I have the following for sale as a package deal (2 sets)
            1 bottle of TUTH 30 mL (full) 2.5 mcg Neroli
            1 bottle of TUTH 30 mL (full) 5 mcg Neroli
            Domestic USA $35 includes Priority mail shipping. You get both bottles shipped to you in the USA.

1 bottle TUTH 30 mL (full) 2.5 mcg Neroli
            Domestic USA $20 includes Priority mail shipping.

1 bottle Ammo 30 mL (full) regular strength
            Domestic USA $25 includes Priority mail shipping.

ULTIMATE AMMO COLLECTION Special
            Ammo 30 mL (1/4 full) Original Ammo scent
            Ammo 30 mL (1/3 full) 2X Game Scented
            Ammo 30 mL (full) 1/2 grapefruit 1/2 Akuto
            Ammo 30 mL (full) Summer Edition #18 of 100
            Ammo 30 mL (full) World Edition
            Ammo 30 mL (1/3) MX270 Promo Edition

When I say full they might have a couple sprays missing, but look pretty darn full. You get just about 4 FULL bottles of Ammo in nearly impossible to get fragrances. All four delivered USPS Priority Mail $120 which is a fantastic deal for somebody.

I'm NOT going to hold any of these for anybody. If you get paid Friday and want to see if they are available then check at that time. If you are PM me questions and somebody else pays first that is on you. Please don't ask me to hold them as I will ignore your PM. Sorry been burnt way to many times on this.

I also have
            P93 30 mL (full) 100 mcg Unfragranced
            P86 30 mL (2/3) 30 mcg Not sure if fragranced or not

Lots of 30 mL Instant Jerk all full

I also have in 30 mL various mcg and levels of the following
            MEO-EST
            TAC
            TAF
            Rone
            P76
            P78
            P81
            P91
            P92
            P97
            P102
            P106
            P107
            P109
            P114
            P115
            P119
            P125
            P126

Please send me a PM and I'll provide details on it and you can make an offer.

Cleaning up my lab. All reasonable offers accepted

Steve O

Comment

• Harrisalexis90
              Harrisalexis90 commented
              Editing a comment
              Anything from this still available

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
            I'm cross posting this from over at Androtics.

I also have in 30 mL various mcg and levels of the following
            MEO-EST
            TAC

Please send me a PM and I'll provide details on it and you can make an offer.

Cleaning up my lab. All reasonable offers accepted

I know you are a busy man Steve. I sent you a pm few days ago about the TAC. Thank you for your time.

Comment

I don't have any TAC my friend. If I posted it then that was a mistake. I only posted what I do have

Steve O

Comment

These are sampler bottles I use to test product or fragrance combinations I want to get rid of us I'm out of room. These are all 30 mL size bottles unless noted otherwise. Shipping is still shipping but I will add them to an order if you have one in. PM me if you'd like it but money talks. Please understand these are all used by my personally so there are sprays missing but not much. Maybe a few, maybe none at all. I usually take a new bottle when I go out and then toss it in my mone cabinet. I have so many in there it gets tough to look for them so I end up getting a new one. These are those that were in the cabinet. I can't make samples out of them because of the fragrance so its your gain

30 mL XiSt I forgot what fragrance I added to it. (I think it might be a mix of FXS/Nobility) $20

30 mL Evolve (pretty sure this is pepper nutmeg sultans oud) $40

10 mL Evolve (Pepper Nutmeg maybe something else) $20

I have to go through the rest, but I might just start sending them out with orders as gifts. I have way to much stuff. Of course sending me pictures of your hot girlfriend, sister or selfie (girls only) could always help:minecraft:

Steve O

Comment

• XSteveO
                  XSteveO commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Already gone

You sure I can't persuade you with some selfies for one of those bottles before I put my order in

Comment

• XSteveO
                  XSteveO commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sorry I should have updated, but long gone. I already have some crazy guy sending me selfies. Almost died from it!

• MrGoodbar714
                  MrGoodbar714 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ahahahaha! That's too funny!

I have a 10mL bottle of Flirt in P/N, looking to trade for Flirt in another flavor or whatever else anyone's looking to trade. I only used about 5 sprays, so the bottle is almost full. PM me if interested.

Comment

it was fun while it lasted
                  Last edited by TheBoogieMan; 01-22-2014, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Wholly fawk! That is a sh!t ton of product! I guess I'll PM for a quote lol

Comment

deleted
                      Last edited by TheBoogieMan; 01-22-2014, 04:32 PM.

Comment

deleted
                        Last edited by TheBoogieMan; 01-22-2014, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Ten mL Evolve and 10 mL Taboo both brand new. I accidentally fragranced them with Amber Rose. Any takers. You can have both $25 plus shipping.

EDIT: I can also fragrance these with anything you'd like on top of the amber rose. I'm positive P/N Sultans Oud would cover and Fresh Musk would go well with it. FXS and Nobility would be interesting

Steve O

Comment

• MrGoodbar714
                            MrGoodbar714 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Do you still have these?

• XSteveO
                            XSteveO commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Sorry MrGood, I didn't even get notification for this. Yeah gone a while ago.

I dropped you a pm steve

Comment

• XSteveO
                            XSteveO commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Were you saying you wanted the PM contents with these?

Nope, I sent you a pm about meo and p86.
                          Last edited by KIMBA; 02-07-2014, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X