yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Lottery in Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

Good luck it may arrive at any time
    Thank you darling. <3
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Thank you darling. <3
      I told Norwegians are lucky on the Viking lotto, yesterday someone won 4 millions euros
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

I told Norwegians are lucky on the Viking lotto, yesterday someone won 4 millions euros
        Not me, that is very unfortunate.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Not me, that is very unfortunate.
          Let's hope, you can be fortunate soon or later
          Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
          Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Let's hope, you can be fortunate soon or later
            I am hoping. lol.
            Arsenal

Comment

I am hoping. lol.
              Did you buy your tickets already?

Comment

Recently, I have been playing group games, so playing many lines and sharing cost in between other players. All by internet..

Comment

Did you buy your tickets already?
                  Yes, 60 NOK out of the window, probably.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Yes, 60 NOK out of the window, probably.
                    hahah, good luck !!! sometimes I think, those lottery companies makes so much money.. incredible..

Comment

hahah, good luck !!! sometimes I think, those lottery companies makes so much money.. incredible..
                      True. They do.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Ildergreier are you the lucky one that win on wednesday???

Comment

Ildergreier are you the lucky one that win on wednesday???
                          Nah, didn't even get my 60kr back. God apparently hate me.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Here the proceeds go to education.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

And how come college is so expensive if it goes to education?
                              Arsenal

Comment

And how come college is so expensive if it goes to education?
                                Not higher education. Public education. Elementary, middle and high school. With higher education you're on your own.

Comment

Not higher education. Public education. Elementary, middle and high school. With higher education you're on your own.
                                  Totally sick since our society depends on it.

Arsenal

Comment

Probably, a tiny amount goes back to society, to education, cultural associations, sport clubs and any sort of clubs.. The numbers they show, not necessary reflect the true..

Comment

Here the lottery is run by the government. It's not privatized.

Comment

Well, here also government owns. Lucrative business

Comment

Oh ok. When you said lottery companies I thought you were talking about a private entity.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X