yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Lottery in Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post
    Last friday, a person won eurojackpot 87 million euros, by buying only one line and person did not choose the numbers, so the person ask that machine choose randomly the numbers. The person is believed to be over 65 years old.

This is very good luck
    Very very good luck, if i choose the numbers i am going to loose surely, sometimes i play euromillones in spain but is very hard to win, i know 1 person won more than 100 millions in euromillones from spain one time.
    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
    Xsr89
    Barely legal spray (unscented)
    Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
    Instant honesty

Comment

In order to win, is necessary to play. I think, most of lottery winners, they have been playing for many years before win something big.

Nowadays, I play lottery on internet in group. So, if a line is the winner one, winning prize will be slip in between the group (syndicate it is called I guess). I think is good to save money, can play more lines, and it is more fair to share a prize... to be honest I don't need more than 2 millions euros hahahah
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Its strange but I have heard one lottery company report
        that 70% of their winning tickets are are chosen randomly by the in-store computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Excalibur View Post
          Its strange but I have heard one lottery company report
          that 70% of their winning tickets are are chosen randomly by the in-store computer.
          really ??? that's an interesting statistic.

Sometimes I doubt about the honesty of lottery companies. Something I don't like, is the lottery company know the numbers of each ticket people have, before the make the draw. In my opinion, it would be more fair if lottery company don't know what numbers people have.

Usually, for example selling time finish at 20:00 and draw is at 21:00 or 22:00. So, they have time one hour or two hours. In addition, that draw isn't shown in direct. Only in a repetition few hours later from draw. At least for Eurojackpot and Viking lotto.

So, to me turn on the alarms on fraud.. anyways, probably it is just a feeling from frustration of not winning hahah
          Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
          Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Yes, I think there is mafias haha, the regular people had a very low chance to win the lottery.
            My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
            Xsr89
            Instant honesty

Comment

I play lottery every time the pot is big and/or there are vouchers.
              i would say every month one ticket (sorry I don't know the word haha)
              Did I win? Not yet. Biggest was 30 Euro

Good luck to you all

Comment

Originally posted by Kohloe View Post
                I play lottery every time the pot is big and/or there are vouchers.
                i would say every month one ticket (sorry I don't know the word haha)
                Did I win? Not yet. Biggest was 30 Euro

Good luck to you all
                Xsr89
                Instant honesty

Comment

I still keep playing, but still didn't win the big prize. I won almost everyweek, 90 cents, or 1 euro or 3 euro.. nothing more.. I'm playing nowadays and since almost one year ago, syndicat lottery... I dont know the right name. But on the internet, is possible to buy for example 20 lines, and share the cost with 40 people, but if comes prize have to share also in between 40 people.

It was so funny that in Finland someone won 90 millions from one ticket by using the automatic numbers generated by the machine. and in July again 46 millions of Eurojackpot to same city in Finland..

One lucky punter in Tampere won 46.5 million euros on Friday night in the Eurojackpot lottery draw, according to the Finnish gambling monopoly Veikkaus. The winning ticket was purchased online, and is the second winning Eurojackpot ticket this year held by a Tampere resident.

Comment

Sometimes, only when it starting to be a huge pot, like over 100 mill. Have von som small amount of money, but nothing to write home about.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Very difficult to win lottery, I play Eurojackpot and Viking lotto and both, the probability to win is 1 in 95 000 000 tickets- however, nothing is impossible in this life...

Comment

• Ildergreier
                        Ildergreier commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Vikinglotto too? Same I do, a bloke here won 8 mill once. I bet he took all the luck the area has.

sexnificant or anyone knows about trustful companies on internet for buying tiquets for international lotteries?
                      I found the lottoland company, and have many bad reviews..
                      buying lottery tickets online requires a level of trust in SO MANY entities. it's hard enough for me feel good about buying concert tickets online.
                      If you're playing vikinglotto are you not in one of the scandics?

Comment

Originally posted by sushi View Post

buying lottery tickets online requires a level of trust in SO MANY entities. it's hard enough for me feel good about buying concert tickets online.
                        Yes, you are.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by sushi View Post

I played some few times at Lottoland, because I wanted to play France lotto. But somehow I never felt so much trust in that company. When they increased prices of tickets, I stop playing there. Also, it wasn't possible to play in a group.

Yes, viking lotto is played by Nordic countries and also Baltic ones,

Comment

Ildergreier hahah we play vikinglotto. Vikinglotto is won very often by people from Norway. If won already on certain area, it doesn't matter it may come the win again.. specially if played by internet in a group.. Good luck there !

Comment

Ildergreier hahah we play vikinglotto. Vikinglotto is won very often by people from Norway. If won already on certain area, it doesn't matter it may come the win again.. specially if played by internet in a group.. Good luck there !
                              You are talking about Verdal, aren't you? The county that have had several vinners the last 20 years? The rumors are (had an aunt living there, she died in 2014) that a powerful sami shaman was residing in Vuku (a more desolate part of the county), blessed the stores in the "town" of Verdal once in while. And that is why there were so many lotto vinners there.
                              Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

You are talking about Verdal, aren't you? The county that have had several vinners the last 20 years? The rumors are (had an aunt living there, she died in 2014) that a powerful sami shaman was residing in Vuku (a more desolate part of the county), blessed the stores in the "town" of Verdal once in while. And that is why there were so many lotto vinners there.
                                Well. I really didn't know about Verdal town kind of interesting story about the shaman hahah. I just follow the viking lotto, and often the winner is from Norway.. On eurojackpot, winner quite often is from Germany..

By the way, since Vikinglotto made some changes on the game, it has passed many weeks and nobody win nowadays. Pot is 35 millions. They are very clever :(

Comment

Well. I really didn't know about Verdal town kind of interesting story about the shaman hahah. I just follow the viking lotto, and often the winner is from Norway.. On eurojackpot, winner quite often is from Germany..

By the way, since Vikinglotto made some changes on the game, it has passed many weeks and nobody win nowadays. Pot is 35 millions. They are very clever :(
                                  Now the pot is 330mill NOK, so it start to look like a decent pot.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Viking lotto, is going to make someone millionaire this wednesday or at least very soon..

Comment

Viking lotto, is going to make someone millionaire this wednesday or at least very soon..
                                      Yeah, let us hope that person is me.
                                      Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Yeah, let us hope that person is me.
                                        Good luck it may arrive at any time

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X