yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Lottery in Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lottery in Europe

If someone believe in pheromones, perhaps has faith in other things too.
    Playing the lottery, the possibility is low, however still there is a minuscule chance.. At the moment Eurojackpot is 90 000 000 e.. I hope people with good intentions and a need they can win

Does anyone in the forum has ever played lottery?
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

i play lottery also but canadian one, with predictions, once i came out 5 of 7 numbers but the winning was low, im trying subliminals of winning the lottery i just started 2 days ago still not adequate time to test it

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

my predictions is that put the number was the most played for example if last week 2 was taking i search 2 in last lottery results of last weeks and look for number 2 and other number is the same line

sometimes i find that 2 - 13 was taking more 15th times in the last weeks

so could be 13 & 2 next numbers and i look for numbers that did not picked yet so i put a mix of both side

some of numbers most taking and other less taking.

most of time i came with 3 of 7 & 4 of 7

Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
    Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
    LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
    Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Originally posted by sexnificant View Post
      i play lottery also but canadian one, with predictions, once i came out 5 of 7 numbers but the winning was low, im trying subliminals of winning the lottery i just started 2 days ago still not adequate time to test it

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

my predictions is that put the number was the most played for example if last week 2 was taking i search 2 in last lottery results of last weeks and look for number 2 and other number is the same line

sometimes i find that 2 - 13 was taking more 15th times in the last weeks

so could be 13 & 2 next numbers and i look for numbers that did not picked yet so i put a mix of both side

some of numbers most taking and other less taking.

most of time i came with 3 of 7 & 4 of 7

5 out of 7, it was very close...

I just start playing lotteru, I am learning.. so I don't use a great strategy, however basic things.. for example in the case of eurojackpot, there are 5 series of numbers and 50. 1-9 10-19 20-29 30-39 40-49. I realized that most of the times, it comes out 3 or 4 series on the winning number (5 digits).
      There are some series that tend to have two numbers of the same serie, other series don't happen.

What I've been trying is to play on syndicate, so it goes cheaper and good money still after sharing the pot..

Click image for larger version

Name:	lottery566.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	187.1 KB
ID:	45885
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Never ever played the lottery. I have never believed in chance or luck so speak. If I dont see the odds in my favour I refuse to lay down the money

Comment

Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post
          Never ever played the lottery. I have never believed in chance or luck so speak. If I dont see the odds in my favour I refuse to lay down the money
          you're right odds are not in the favour of the players. To play lottery, is a fact to accept that money of tiquets will go to rich owner of the lottery system.
          However, for example 6 euros that it cost a beer in bar. I would prefer instead to spend 6 euros in lottery, odds is very little but at least there is a possibility. By drinking a beer, I think there is nothing to win..

Comment

Comment

Lottery prediction, predict lottery numbers, win lottery, winning lottery numbers, win jackpot, lotto prediction, lotto numbers prediction, how win lottery, lottery win

Europe's EUROJACKPOT Lotto latest winning numbers, prize payouts and jackpot alerts from LottoSoup.com

this might help you little bit
              Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
              Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

Comment

http://www.lottoprediction.com/
                Europe's EUROJACKPOT Lotto latest winning numbers, prize payouts and jackpot alerts from LottoSoup.com

this might help you little bit
                Thanks sexnificant I think I found someday that website of lottoprediction. I think some winners of lottery, before they win they played for many years before the win...
                Best luck for you too

Comment

sexnificant or anyone knows about trustful companies on internet for buying tiquets for international lotteries?
                  I found the lottoland company, and have many bad reviews..

Comment

Loquisimo you can check on here http://www.lottoprediction.com/buy-lottery/

Comment

Thanks, I was checking website.. it cost 10 dollars a month the subscription. One question, if you have an account.. how useful is being for you?

Comment

i pay only when there is the big lotto winning so i would pay 1.5 $ for that day to check on predictions... i dont play any foreign lottery, so you dont have to subscribe for 10 dollars a month just wait until there's a big winning. and buy access for a day. the other days i bet on soccer games.

Buy lottery tickets online to the most popular lotteries on the globe as well as local and daily draws. Purchase official lotto tickets safely and securely.

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post
                          If someone believe in pheromones, perhaps has faith in other things too.
                          Playing the lottery, the possibility is low, however still there is a minuscule chance.. At the moment Eurojackpot is 90 000 000 e.. I hope people with good intentions and a need they can win

Does anyone in the forum has ever played lottery?
                          I've never played the lottery, but I have relatives obsessed with that

Comment

Originally posted by angelo777 View Post

I've never played the lottery, but I have relatives obsessed with that
                            I started playing about 1 year ago..however 6 months ago is when I start playing almost every week... Well, it became kind of new hobby..

Comment

i pay only when there is the big lotto winning so i would pay 1.5 $ for that day to check on predictions... i dont play any foreign lottery, so you dont have to subscribe for 10 dollars a month just wait until there's a big winning. and buy access for a day. the other days i bet on soccer games.

https://www.thelotter.com/lottery-tickets/
                              I'm still thinking if giving a try or not..I feel kind of skeptic, that those predictions help somehow.

I have bet on soccer sometimes.. but most of times no success.Well, at least sometimes it made the matches more exciting. I found so unpredictable, to bet on English premier league..
                              To me betting on tennis worked the best..

Comment

I was trying to sign up on lottery prediction, but seems that doesn't work.. Anyways, I don't believe at all they can give predictions. If they really can make predictions, they would better focus on play themselves the lottery and get some money, instead of taking money from the people by building a "prediction" lottery business.

Comment

Last week, I got my biggest win ever. By using my lucky number...Well, is very little money but winnings are improving little by little. So some progress has been done..

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post
                                    Last week, I got my biggest win ever. By using my lucky number...Well, is very little money but winnings are improving little by little. So some progress has been done..
                                    Wow! congratulations! I hope to get more and better prizes!

Comment

Originally posted by angelo777 View Post

Wow! congratulations! I hope to get more and better prizes!
                                      Thanks man By the way, yesterday I hit 4 +1 on the viking lotto, that have 6 numbers. Still little money, but hitting 4 numbers isn't easy, at least for my experience...

Comment

Last friday, a person won eurojackpot 87 million euros, by buying only one line and person did not choose the numbers, so the person ask that machine choose randomly the numbers. The person is believed to be over 65 years old.

This is very good luck

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X