yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Anybody tried Subliminals and Hypnosis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loquisimo
    replied
    Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post
    To add some more spice to the mix check out this bad boy

re-connect with your core essence as a manapproach a woman naturally and confidently without any fear or awkward nervousness.

To avoid the friend zone, you need to be giving off the right signals. This session will ingrain a deep-rooted belief system of how to think and act in the momentbe seen as a congruent and stable mancommand respect without being an ignorant jerk. turn a woman on in ways she never thought possible
    All those lines, well elaborated sounds too good.. basically a scam. Some good info and useful yes, but most I don't think so.. Same info is possible to find somewhere else too..

Leave a comment:

• Catlord17
    replied
    Originally posted by MMM View Post
    So I'm listening to my purchase on my desktop computer, and it sounds like a bunch of static.

The instructions says, the higher the volume, the more powerful it is. If I don't want her knowing, how do I explain the static noise?
    If it sounds like static then one or both of the following things is true:
    • You are playing it too loud for your speakers to handle. (Speaker distortion on ultrasonic audio sounds that way.) Louder is only better up to a point; "As loud as the volume goes" is rarely the volume that works best - except maybe on a cell phone.
    • You are using speakers or an audio player that cannot handle ultrasonic audio.

Download the free speaker test and check your speakers.

Leave a comment:

• 2000GT
    replied
    Moved to the Off Topic section since this doesn't directly relate to men's pheros.

I've used CL's subs, the one in particular is his self confidence one, it definitely works and I can attest to the comments about real subliminals, they didn't do jack shit for me either.

Leave a comment:

• YourAGreatGuy
    replied
    To add some more spice to the mix check out this bad boy

re-connect with your core essence as a manapproach a woman naturally and confidently without any fear or awkward nervousness.

To avoid the friend zone, you need to be giving off the right signals. This session will ingrain a deep-rooted belief system of how to think and act in the momentbe seen as a congruent and stable mancommand respect without being an ignorant jerk. turn a woman on in ways she never thought possible

Leave a comment:

• MMM
    replied
    So I'm listening to my purchase on my desktop computer, and it sounds like a bunch of static.

The instructions says, the higher the volume, the more powerful it is. If I don't want her knowing, how do I explain the static noise?

Leave a comment:

• MMM
    replied
    Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post

Generally, V1 and X124 will best arouse those females who are not too much "in their mind", and not too much of a dense, heavy slow energy. It is best on those females who are not suffering religious guilt/shame/fear or who have a tendency to be stubborn and/or inhibited.

Those who enjoy sex, like sex, and are very sexual love it.

I think you were pretending to worry about the friendship to hide your fear. There's no more blatant CFM signal than what she did. She wanted sex and she asked you for it.
    Nope, there is NO more blatant CFM signal than what she did ... IF ... you asked me. Now that we've had this exchange about the subs, I'm thinking maybe she's just punishing me because I wasn't trying or chasing, not knowing, she and I both like AGGRESSIVE partners. Still, as I said, I've kept her at a distance. Haven't seen her in about 6 months. I still think about serving her a MANLY THRUSTING, tho. Got a Merry Christmas text that just read, MERRY CHRISTMAS. To be continued ...

Leave a comment:

• Catlord17
    replied

That's good to KNOW!

And X124? It's my choice at the moment. What type of women does it stimulate.

Her personality is very open, and no resistant personality. I think it's that she likes AGGRESSIVE MEN in which I do NOT flip the bill; and I like AGGRESSIVE WOMEN in which she does NOT flip the bill. Still ... she started this, and planted the seed ... I WANT TO FINISH IT!

I spent the night at her place, and three in the morning, she came into my room, got into my bed, waited a while, and grabbed my member to see what size I owned. Took my hand and placed it on her breast wanting me to fondle. I fondled a bit, and pulled away. And even though I was oozing DO HER juice, I did NOT risk the friendship. After the modeling session ... EVERYTHING CHANGED. I've been keeping her at a distance. This is a JUST IN CASE!
    Generally, V1 and X124 will best arouse those females who are not too much "in their mind", and not too much of a dense, heavy slow energy. It is best on those females who are not suffering religious guilt/shame/fear or who have a tendency to be stubborn and/or inhibited.

Those who enjoy sex, like sex, and are very sexual love it.

I think you were pretending to worry about the friendship to hide your fear. There's no more blatant CFM signal than what she did. She wanted sex and she asked you for it.

Leave a comment:

• MMM
    replied
    X124
    X24 & X32 are equal in power, but aimed at different types of people.

X24 is for those women who respond more to romantic approach,

and X32 is more for people who respond better to a directly sexual or erotic approach.

So 49 is actually working in your favor here. It's more her personality that you need to be concerned with; if she has a resistant personality, just being aroused will not likely get her to initiate sex.
    That's good to KNOW!

And X124? It's my choice at the moment. What type of women does it stimulate.

Her personality is very open, and no resistant personality. I think it's that she likes AGGRESSIVE MEN in which I do NOT flip the bill; and I like AGGRESSIVE WOMEN in which she does NOT flip the bill. Still ... she started this, and planted the seed ... I WANT TO FINISH IT!

I spent the night at her place, and three in the morning, she came into my room, got into my bed, waited a while, and grabbed my member to see what size I owned. Took my hand and placed it on her breast wanting me to fondle. I fondled a bit, and pulled away. And even though I was oozing DO HER juice, I did NOT risk the friendship. After the modeling session ... EVERYTHING CHANGED. I've been keeping her at a distance. This is a JUST IN CASE!

Leave a comment:

• Catlord17
    replied

Yes, that's what I was meaning ... LEVEL OF POWER.

So ... IF ... I FINALLY GET IT, the level of power is V1 then V2 of PSE;

then comes X124 without that script, and it's silent;

then X24 with that script;

and finally X32 with that script?

And X24 and X32 have sound, correct?

And age is NOT a factor? She's 49.

I think I'll be ready to place an order now IF I got this right!

Mucho thanks!!!
    In terms of power level, it works like this:

V1 of PSE
    V2 of PSE
    V5 of PSE (which is a non-silent masked/ultrasonic hybrid of V2 and V4)

X124
    X24 & X32 are equal in power, but aimed at different types of people. X24 is for those women who respond more to romantic approach, and X32 is more for people who respond better to a directly sexual or erotic approach.

X24 and X32 are hybrid type subliminals, meaning they use both masked subliminals (which use a cover sound) and ultrasonic subliminals layered together. The hybrid makes the effect twice as powerful. But having the woman know what is going on allows her to consciously resist if she is prone to doing so.

Age is a factor. With women, everything is a factor. In fact I am still to this day developing The Ultimate Weapon trying to figure out what all the factors are and how to get past them. So far we are up to I think 124 of them that I have discovered and gotten past, and I am still not done yet. But that doesn't mean age by itself will stop you from succeeding. Age tends to affect success like this:

Women 18 to 32 will generally respond with arousal, but expect you to make the sex happen unless she is already in a relationship with you, or she is either naturally sexually disnhibited or has had a few drinks to loosen her up some. Of this group, 18 and 30+ are most likely to take the initiative and make something happen.

Women 33 to 65 will generally be more willing to act on their arousal, because they are experienced enough to know that they are running out of time and they need to be more aggressive to achieve their sexual desires.

Older than 65 it's pretty hit or miss as to whether she will respond with sexual arousal, but I have seen women respond even as old as early 90's during formal experiments.

So 49 is actually working in your favor here. It's more her personality that you need to be concerned with; if she has a resistant personality, just being aroused will not likely get her to initiate sex.

Leave a comment:

• Catlord17
    commented on 's reply
    AM7 is going to be built in 6th Gen technology. That's not done being developed yet. Upgrading V6 to V7 will require months. So it will be sometime in 2017, or more likely some time in 2018.

• Arsenic
    commented on 's reply
    ETA on AM7?

• Catlord17
    replied
    Originally posted by Arsenic View Post

Damn, you mean we have to be patient???
    I speak from both respect for you and your products, as well as frustration of course but at the end of the day I like what you do. Thanks for doing your thing man. I look forward to the risky stuff. I'm on day what, about 12 I think, of AM6 and it seriously has turned my life around so far.
    Thank you.

Yes, we must all be patient. I have been waiting almost 13 years for this, so I feel your pain.

AM6 has been a much more profound force for the good of those who use it than I thought it would be. Looking forward to being able to release AM7 and totally kick ass!

Leave a comment:

• Arsenic
    replied

I don't think you understand the world as it really is, concerning this matter. Covering my ass now is the way to succeed to where I need to be to be able to offer the riskier products later.

I would have to disagree that it is more detrimental than good. This is my sole source of income. I'm not going to risk losing it because you told me that what I know will very likely happen, won't happen.

When the time comes that I have enough of the right things, I will explore going into the riskier products. I fully intend to have a store specifically for adult subliminal products. For now, it is better to live to fight another day.
    Damn, you mean we have to be patient???
    I speak from both respect for you and your products, as well as frustration of course but at the end of the day I like what you do. Thanks for doing your thing man. I look forward to the risky stuff. I'm on day what, about 12 I think, of AM6 and it seriously has turned my life around so far.

Leave a comment:

• MMM
    replied

here is no "Beginner series". It's level of power reflects my understanding at the time it was created. So does the price. In some cases, you don't need more than PSE.

She doesn't need to have postpartum depression. The V2 was designed to be strong incentive to have sex because that's what it took to get past postpartum depression for the customer who requested that program. It works regardless of postpartum depression being involved. The point is, the program is designed to be a guided arousal with stronger incentive to act on the arousal.

It says: "You are now listening to the X___ subliminal audio aphrodisiac." I told you how to get past that.

If all you have to do is arouse her, like I said, V1 or V2 of PSE are good bets; X124 is a good bet. If you want more power, you are going to have to, for the time being, deal with the warning statement.

X24 and X124 are different. X24 is a subliminal designed to trigger sex through emotional/romantic responses. X124 is the "ignition stage" used in X24 and X32, without a script. It takes V1 of PSE to it's logical limit for what can be done without a script.

Probably not. We will be doing 4G and making available 3G programming, but I'll think about it.

In X24 it is present twice, IIRC and 3 times in X32.
    Yes, that's what I was meaning ... LEVEL OF POWER.

So ... IF ... I FINALLY GET IT, the level of power is V1 then V2 of PSE;

then comes X124 without that script, and it's silent;

then X24 with that script;

and finally X32 with that script?

And X24 and X32 have sound, correct?

And age is NOT a factor? She's 49.

I think I'll be ready to place an order now IF I got this right!

Mucho thanks!!!

Leave a comment:

• YourAGreatGuy
    replied
    A friend of mine swears by the products on hypnosis downloads. He used a product I think it was called masculine man or manly man. He felt changes in a matter of days.

I can only speak for him I never gave products ago.

Leave a comment:

• Catlord17
    replied

So, X124 is the stronger of the BEGINNERS SERIES?
    here is no "Beginner series". It's level of power reflects my understanding at the time it was created. So does the price. In some cases, you don't need more than PSE.

As she does NOT have postpartum depression in terms of sexual arousal or needs disinhibition enhanced as she has even sent me cell videos of her enjoying her rabbit. Damn tease!!!
    She doesn't need to have postpartum depression. The V2 was designed to be strong incentive to have sex because that's what it took to get past postpartum depression for the customer who requested that program. It works regardless of postpartum depression being involved. The point is, the program is designed to be a guided arousal with stronger incentive to act on the arousal.

All I wanna do is get her aroused, tease her like she has teased me, make her work for it, and then do her nicely. If she gets aroused, she'll break. This I am sure of!

You said X24 and X32 has the non-subliminal statetment in it, "HEY GIRL, MMM IS TRYING TO GET IN YOUR PANTIES TO WEAR SOME OF YOUR COPLINS! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED"
    It says: "You are now listening to the X___ subliminal audio aphrodisiac." I told you how to get past that.

If all you have to do is arouse her, like I said, V1 or V2 of PSE are good bets; X124 is a good bet. If you want more power, you are going to have to, for the time being, deal with the warning statement.

Are X124 and X24 different, or is that a typo and they're one in the same with X124 having the non-subliminal statement, too?
    X24 and X124 are different. X24 is a subliminal designed to trigger sex through emotional/romantic responses. X124 is the "ignition stage" used in X24 and X32, without a script. It takes V1 of PSE to it's logical limit for what can be done without a script.

Does X124 get the NEW YEARS discount?
    Probably not. We will be doing 4G and making available 3G programming, but I'll think about it.

And if I may, how many times is the non-subliminal statement in X32?

Again, thanks for your time!
    In X24 it is present twice, IIRC and 3 times in X32.

Leave a comment:

• Catlord17
    replied
    Originally posted by Arsenic View Post

Catlord17
    1) Pirates are going to pirate no matter what. Digital goods, yeah? Thats like a band saying they won't produce / release a surefire hit song because they think it will get pirated and they wont profit at all.
    2) You'll get your name out (marketing) and you'll profit from sales. You're losing sales right now because of the number of your loyal customers who won;t buy it because of the audio watermark / background noise
    3) Who cares? You have PSE volume 1 already. Feminists are always going to be crazy and play victim
    4) PSE volume 1 already exists so x32 and x24 are basically the same to many eyes
    5) Unlikely you'll get that kind of attention. Subliminals get written off as fake just like pheromones. Also, you're not liable for misuse of your product since you have a disclaimer and a statement of fair use
    6) See #5. Any publicity is good publicity. Your site gets DDoS'd. Extremely unlikely but if it happens then no big deal, use cloudflare
    7) You've been doing this for 24 years and you have solid products that work great and a huge following. You're not going out of business.

I get that you're trying to cover your ass but its more detrimental than good. I'll buy x32 if you remove the watermark - guaranteed.
    I don't think you understand the world as it really is, concerning this matter. Covering my ass now is the way to succeed to where I need to be to be able to offer the riskier products later.

I would have to disagree that it is more detrimental than good. This is my sole source of income. I'm not going to risk losing it because you told me that what I know will very likely happen, won't happen.

When the time comes that I have enough of the right things, I will explore going into the riskier products. I fully intend to have a store specifically for adult subliminal products. For now, it is better to live to fight another day.

Leave a comment:

• Arsenic
    commented on 's reply
    MMM thanks for chiming in. There you go Catlord, you will make at least $200 for modifying x32. Still think you'll lose business?

• MMM
    commented on 's reply
    Me, too, on the X32 with the removal.

• MMM
    replied

PSE stands for Poetry of the Silent Eros. PSE is EROS.

V1 was designed as a simple universal aphrodisiac. V2 was designed to help overcome postpartum depression in terms of sexual arousal, and then rebuilt later to be more universal. X124 is the evolution of V1 of PSE, taken to it's logical limits. V2 of PSE is V1 with a script that enhances disinhibition, willingness to respond and other things as well.

None of them is guaranteed to work for doing anything but arousing a woman sexually. The rest is still her choice what she does about it. That's where you come in. Some women will be receptive, and some will resist. This is all ancient (PSE) to old (X124/X24/X32) technology by current standards, but it still works, and I don't dare release newer more powerful versions.

If I were you, and I was trying to do this as economically as possible, I would get V1 (and V2, if V1 doesn't do it) of PSE and try them. Then work up to X124 if they don't work. Then comes X32 in power.

You can find these programs in the Adult section of the IML store, here:

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/categ...adult-related/
    So, X124 is the stronger of the BEGINNERS SERIES? As she does NOT have postpartum depression in terms of sexual arousal or needs disinhibition enhanced as she has even sent me cell videos of her enjoying her rabbit. Damn tease!!!

All I wanna do is get her aroused, tease her like she has teased me, make her work for it, and then do her nicely. If she gets aroused, she'll break. This I am sure of!

You said X24 and X32 has the non-subliminal statetment in it, "HEY GIRL, MMM IS TRYING TO GET IN YOUR PANTIES TO WEAR SOME OF YOUR COPLINS! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED"

Are X124 and X24 different, or is that a typo and they're one in the same with X124 having the non-subliminal statement, too?

Does X124 get the NEW YEARS discount?

And if I may, how many times is the non-subliminal statement in X32?

Again, thanks for your time!
    Last edited by MMM; 12-30-2016, 10:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X