yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Anybody tried Subliminals and Hypnosis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MMM View Post

Yes, that's what I was meaning ... LEVEL OF POWER.

So ... IF ... I FINALLY GET IT, the level of power is V1 then V2 of PSE;

then comes X124 without that script, and it's silent;

then X24 with that script;

and finally X32 with that script?

And X24 and X32 have sound, correct?

And age is NOT a factor? She's 49.

I think I'll be ready to place an order now IF I got this right!

Mucho thanks!!!
    In terms of power level, it works like this:

V1 of PSE
    V2 of PSE
    V5 of PSE (which is a non-silent masked/ultrasonic hybrid of V2 and V4)

X124
    X24 & X32 are equal in power, but aimed at different types of people. X24 is for those women who respond more to romantic approach, and X32 is more for people who respond better to a directly sexual or erotic approach.

X24 and X32 are hybrid type subliminals, meaning they use both masked subliminals (which use a cover sound) and ultrasonic subliminals layered together. The hybrid makes the effect twice as powerful. But having the woman know what is going on allows her to consciously resist if she is prone to doing so.

Age is a factor. With women, everything is a factor. In fact I am still to this day developing The Ultimate Weapon trying to figure out what all the factors are and how to get past them. So far we are up to I think 124 of them that I have discovered and gotten past, and I am still not done yet. But that doesn't mean age by itself will stop you from succeeding. Age tends to affect success like this:

Women 18 to 32 will generally respond with arousal, but expect you to make the sex happen unless she is already in a relationship with you, or she is either naturally sexually disnhibited or has had a few drinks to loosen her up some. Of this group, 18 and 30+ are most likely to take the initiative and make something happen.

Women 33 to 65 will generally be more willing to act on their arousal, because they are experienced enough to know that they are running out of time and they need to be more aggressive to achieve their sexual desires.

Older than 65 it's pretty hit or miss as to whether she will respond with sexual arousal, but I have seen women respond even as old as early 90's during formal experiments.

So 49 is actually working in your favor here. It's more her personality that you need to be concerned with; if she has a resistant personality, just being aroused will not likely get her to initiate sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post
      X124
      X24 & X32 are equal in power, but aimed at different types of people.

X24 is for those women who respond more to romantic approach,

and X32 is more for people who respond better to a directly sexual or erotic approach.

So 49 is actually working in your favor here. It's more her personality that you need to be concerned with; if she has a resistant personality, just being aroused will not likely get her to initiate sex.
      That's good to KNOW!

And X124? It's my choice at the moment. What type of women does it stimulate.

Her personality is very open, and no resistant personality. I think it's that she likes AGGRESSIVE MEN in which I do NOT flip the bill; and I like AGGRESSIVE WOMEN in which she does NOT flip the bill. Still ... she started this, and planted the seed ... I WANT TO FINISH IT!

I spent the night at her place, and three in the morning, she came into my room, got into my bed, waited a while, and grabbed my member to see what size I owned. Took my hand and placed it on her breast wanting me to fondle. I fondled a bit, and pulled away. And even though I was oozing DO HER juice, I did NOT risk the friendship. After the modeling session ... EVERYTHING CHANGED. I've been keeping her at a distance. This is a JUST IN CASE!

Comment

That's good to KNOW!

And X124? It's my choice at the moment. What type of women does it stimulate.

Her personality is very open, and no resistant personality. I think it's that she likes AGGRESSIVE MEN in which I do NOT flip the bill; and I like AGGRESSIVE WOMEN in which she does NOT flip the bill. Still ... she started this, and planted the seed ... I WANT TO FINISH IT!

I spent the night at her place, and three in the morning, she came into my room, got into my bed, waited a while, and grabbed my member to see what size I owned. Took my hand and placed it on her breast wanting me to fondle. I fondled a bit, and pulled away. And even though I was oozing DO HER juice, I did NOT risk the friendship. After the modeling session ... EVERYTHING CHANGED. I've been keeping her at a distance. This is a JUST IN CASE!
        Generally, V1 and X124 will best arouse those females who are not too much "in their mind", and not too much of a dense, heavy slow energy. It is best on those females who are not suffering religious guilt/shame/fear or who have a tendency to be stubborn and/or inhibited.

Those who enjoy sex, like sex, and are very sexual love it.

I think you were pretending to worry about the friendship to hide your fear. There's no more blatant CFM signal than what she did. She wanted sex and she asked you for it.

Comment

Generally, V1 and X124 will best arouse those females who are not too much "in their mind", and not too much of a dense, heavy slow energy. It is best on those females who are not suffering religious guilt/shame/fear or who have a tendency to be stubborn and/or inhibited.

Those who enjoy sex, like sex, and are very sexual love it.

I think you were pretending to worry about the friendship to hide your fear. There's no more blatant CFM signal than what she did. She wanted sex and she asked you for it.
          Nope, there is NO more blatant CFM signal than what she did ... IF ... you asked me. Now that we've had this exchange about the subs, I'm thinking maybe she's just punishing me because I wasn't trying or chasing, not knowing, she and I both like AGGRESSIVE partners. Still, as I said, I've kept her at a distance. Haven't seen her in about 6 months. I still think about serving her a MANLY THRUSTING, tho. Got a Merry Christmas text that just read, MERRY CHRISTMAS. To be continued ...

Comment

So I'm listening to my purchase on my desktop computer, and it sounds like a bunch of static.

The instructions says, the higher the volume, the more powerful it is. If I don't want her knowing, how do I explain the static noise?

Comment

To add some more spice to the mix check out this bad boy

re-connect with your core essence as a manapproach a woman naturally and confidently without any fear or awkward nervousness.

To avoid the friend zone, you need to be giving off the right signals. This session will ingrain a deep-rooted belief system of how to think and act in the momentbe seen as a congruent and stable mancommand respect without being an ignorant jerk. turn a woman on in ways she never thought possible

Comment

Moved to the Off Topic section since this doesn't directly relate to men's pheros.

I've used CL's subs, the one in particular is his self confidence one, it definitely works and I can attest to the comments about real subliminals, they didn't do jack shit for me either.

Comment

So I'm listening to my purchase on my desktop computer, and it sounds like a bunch of static.

The instructions says, the higher the volume, the more powerful it is. If I don't want her knowing, how do I explain the static noise?
                  If it sounds like static then one or both of the following things is true:
                  • You are playing it too loud for your speakers to handle. (Speaker distortion on ultrasonic audio sounds that way.) Louder is only better up to a point; "As loud as the volume goes" is rarely the volume that works best - except maybe on a cell phone.
                  • You are using speakers or an audio player that cannot handle ultrasonic audio.

Download the free speaker test and check your speakers.

Comment

Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post
                    To add some more spice to the mix check out this bad boy

re-connect with your core essence as a manapproach a woman naturally and confidently without any fear or awkward nervousness.

To avoid the friend zone, you need to be giving off the right signals. This session will ingrain a deep-rooted belief system of how to think and act in the momentbe seen as a congruent and stable mancommand respect without being an ignorant jerk. turn a woman on in ways she never thought possible
                    All those lines, well elaborated sounds too good.. basically a scam. Some good info and useful yes, but most I don't think so.. Same info is possible to find somewhere else too..
                    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

All those lines, well elaborated sounds too good.. basically a scam. Some good info and useful yes, but most I don't think so.. Same info is possible to find somewhere else too..
                      It might be scam. Having said that I prefer not to label a product a scam until some authority on the subject can convince me otherwise. Some people out there still consider pheromones a scam .

Comment

It might be scam. Having said that I prefer not to label a product a scam until some authority on the subject can convince me otherwise. Some people out there still consider pheromones a scam .
                        Sure, is better test before a conclusion... Did you see already the "video" in which they explain about the system? http://radicalinnergame.info/video/?...ndor=radicalin
                        Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                        Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

If it sounds like static then one or both of the following things is true:
                          • You are playing it too loud for your speakers to handle. (Speaker distortion on ultrasonic audio sounds that way.) Louder is only better up to a point; "As loud as the volume goes" is rarely the volume that works best - except maybe on a cell phone.
                          • You are using speakers or an audio player that cannot handle ultrasonic audio.

Download the free speaker test and check your speakers.
                          This thread is rather growing.lol
                          I got a question for you Catlord....Do I have to expose the female to the hypnosis audio in order for it to work? Or do I just listen to it myself and things could start working?

Comment

Originally posted by phero_experimenter View Post

This thread is rather growing.lol
                            I got a question for you Catlord....Do I have to expose the female to the hypnosis audio in order for it to work? Or do I just listen to it myself and things could start working?
                            There is no hypnosis audio. These are subliminals.

With Poetry of the Silent Eros and X124, 24 and 32, they are direct exposure. You must expose the person you wish to influence directly.

The rest of my programs are designed to be listened to by you.

Comment

There is no hypnosis audio. These are subliminals.

With Poetry of the Silent Eros and X124, 24 and 32, they are direct exposure. You must expose the person you wish to influence directly.

The rest of my programs are designed to be listened to by you.
                              Catlord17 Excuse my ignorance.. Subliminal is something almost same than hypnosis? I understand that subliminal is a repetition of sentences.

Comment

Sure, is better test before a conclusion... Did you see already the "video" in which they explain about the system? http://radicalinnergame.info/video/?...ndor=radicalin
                                I saw the video. I wouldn't call it a scam as such its obviously geared towards selling someone a dream like what alot of online marketing companies do "Make a six figure salary sitting at home in front of your pc", "stop chasing women make them chase you", "Put on 15lbs of muscle in 8 weeks".

Such claims obviously raise red flags and would put any sane person on the fence. Having said that google revealed some people who had used the product and found it helped them resolve alot of their internal issues. Whilst for others it never worked.

Comment

I saw the video. I wouldn't call it a scam as such its obviously geared towards selling someone a dream like what alot of online marketing companies do "Make a six figure salary sitting at home in front of your pc", "stop chasing women make them chase you", "Put on 15lbs of muscle in 8 weeks".

Such claims obviously raise red flags and would put any sane person on the fence. Having said that google revealed some people who had used the product and found it helped them resolve alot of their internal issues. Whilst for others it never worked.
                                  Sure raise red flags. However, I imagine product has good points, specially if is based on a subject like hypnosis, NLP, just adapted to PUA schooling.. Nowadays there are too many products out there, and promising a lot...

Comment

Catlord17
                                    I'm very interested in all this.
                                    1) How long does current sale last?
                                    2) Do you know how long it takes to download one of your 1 hr. files to a Samsung Galaxy S7? Is it a huge file?
                                    3) Could it be downloaded to a computer, then transferred to a CD? Will the CD "recognize" and/or replicate the frequencies you use?
                                    4) What would you recommend for audio settings on the player, as far as "hz" and "khz" levels?

Comment

Catlord17 Excuse my ignorance.. Subliminal is something almost same than hypnosis? I understand that subliminal is a repetition of sentences.
                                      Hypnosis and subliminals differ in a number of ways, the biggest of which being that hypnosis involves and uses the conscious mind, and subliminals do not. This significantly alters how the communications must be worded for the subconscious to understand them properly.

In it's simplest explanation, a subliminal is a repetition of sentences. But there is a difference between "subliminals" and what I create in that I am specifically giving instructions, where the majority of my competition is giving affirmations. It could be argued that they are the same thing, but they are not. One is making a statement of assumed reality, and one is telling you how to achieve that reality, or what reality to achieve.

The result is that in the case of affirmations, resistance can slow down or halt the process both consciously and subconsciously because the statement is not true at the outset. If an affirmation is worded properly, it will be made true by the subconscious in most cases.

In the case of instructions, there is no question by the subconscious of "Is this true?" It is now a question of, "Will I cooperate and execute this instruction set?"

In practice, it makes a vast difference in the level of effectiveness and success a subliminal achieves.

Comment

Originally posted by Val View Post
                                        Catlord17
                                        I'm very interested in all this.
                                        1) How long does current sale last?
                                        2) Do you know how long it takes to download one of your 1 hr. files to a Samsung Galaxy S7? Is it a huge file?
                                        3) Could it be downloaded to a computer, then transferred to a CD? Will the CD "recognize" and/or replicate the frequencies you use?
                                        4) What would you recommend for audio settings on the player, as far as "hz" and "khz" levels?
                                        1. Until we shut it down. Nobody knows.

2. The download will give you the option of an MP3 file or in some cases a FLAC. Download speeds will depend on your network speeds, and of course I can't know that. Generally an mp3 will be about 72 MB per 30 minutes in length, and a FLAC will be about 5 to 10x that.

3. You should go over to our forum's FAQ section, where I have answered this question. But yes, you can transfer them to a CD as long as you are not using "idiotware" that trues to think for you and re-compress the file. The process should go like this: Load the mp3 file/flac into your CD creator, and burn the CD. The creator software should translate it for you without damaging the audio.

4. I recommend that you set all levels to 0. If you must adjust them, use settings for Jazz or slightly enhance the treble. Best to use no adjustments.

Comment

Sure raise red flags. However, I imagine product has good points, specially if is based on a subject like hypnosis, NLP, just adapted to PUA schooling.. Nowadays there are too many products out there, and promising a lot...
                                          I am actually working on a program to allow men to "stop chasing women and make them chase you". It's about 66% finished right now, and starting to show some serious results. I obviously have more work to do on it, but we are getting some eye opening results so far. It's called DMSI. V3.0.1 is where it started achieving the design goals. Just so you know that not everything that seems far fetched is ascam. After all, pheromones affecting humans seemed far fetched back in the 70's and 80s and even the 90's and 00's. It's just a matter of figuring out what works and what doesn't. The people who are willing to put in the work, find the answers.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X