yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

On Panty Scorcher...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I came up with the name "Panty Scorcher" when I saw what the mix did to my girlfriend-at-the-time. I don't miss her crazy, but I sure do miss the scorched panties. We will have PS back again, I am sure. The question I have at this point is... do I have to calculate it all over again? There appear to be some questions as to the concentrations of some of the molecules in use.

Comment

I look forward to the day when PS is resurrected. And do hope you guys get your heads together to make it happen. Just like when SteveO worked with Mustang to come up with the formula that eventually became XiSt. I think that dissecting and/or tinkering with the Evolve formula would be a good start.
      Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
      Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
      LPMP: TLG
      Love Scent: NPA, SOE
      Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
      PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
      Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

I'm interesting in trying PS when it is released through whatever vendor chosen.

Question: Why would you need to recalculate ratios? Differences in purity levels of the molecules?

Comment

I believe it is because the original PS formula was made using Androtic's phero components/putatives, etc... and even if they were all available, most likely they wouldn't be the same nowadays due to the unreliability of Androtic's way of formulating products, as the only thing they have become really good at is messing everything up, as in the case of A314 and a few others...
          Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
          Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150

Comment

Question: Why would you need to recalculate ratios? Differences in purity levels of the molecules?
            My understanding is that there are likely different concentrations for different putatives and "TA" values. So one may be 1 unit of concentration per unit of volume, and another may be 4. The alternative molecules are therefore going to be different in concentration, and this would require recalculating the formula from the ground up if it turns out to be the case, as I have no other way to adjust the formula. Androtics will of course not tell me what molecule is code named what, and what concentrations they use; and the alternatives cannot be known for sure to be at the same concentration. Result: Recalculation using the models would appear to be the only option, which is not good because I wasn't finished testing it when it died, and I don't have the notes on what the query inputs were using as a specific calculation goal anymore. We may have to recreate it from scratch using a new calculation goal. If it is possible, though, I believe SteveO may be the only person who could reformulate it without that having to happen.

I look forward to the day when PS is resurrected. And do hope you guys get your heads together to make it happen. Just like when SteveO worked with Mustang to come up with the formula that eventually became XiSt. I think that dissecting and/or tinkering with the Evolve formula would be a good start.
            SteveO isn't going to give me access to the formula for Evolve, and I don't want him to. PS cannot and will not be a derivative work of any other formula except maybe itself. It has to be based on a calculation goal and calculated specifically for that goal.

Comment

Well Catlord, it looks like without Steve O you are up a creek with PS. Steve is certainly the definitive expert on Androtics putatives. I would guess he has a spreadsheet with his opinion of what each putative is.

Steve has been working on figuring out Androtics' putatives for years.He has been testing Androtics putatives for...8(?) years now.

Anyhow, welcome back! Everyone is clamoring for Panty Soaker so if you get it right it will be a gold mine for you and Steve...

Comment

We shall see what we can do.

Comment

• 2000GT
                  2000GT commented
                  Editing a comment
                  very enigmatic of you, CL :-P

• Catlord17
                  Catlord17 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't mean to be enigmatic, it's just that I'm a little uncertain how things will go in the near future. For a number of reasons.

• 2000GT
                  2000GT commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh I know, just joking around. It's all good

Interesting development. I've been off these boards too long, it appears.

Comment

Yes you have, Mister Level 8 Influencer!

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                    Interesting development. I've been off these boards too long, it appears.
                    Me too. Unfortunately for me, I got into the phero game after PS was available so I wasn't able to try it.

Comment

I missed PS too. I've read a lot about it effects and hope one day to test out the new version.

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post
                        We shall see what we can do...it's just that I'm a little uncertain how things will go in the near future. For a number of reasons.
                        Is one of those reasons have anything to do with startup capital?

Comment

Originally posted by DssMaster View Post

Is one of those reasons have anything to do with startup capital?
                          No. It's primarily the neccesity of verifying the formula, and finding the time between myself and SteveO to make something happen. Once we have verified the formula in real life, the rest will take care of itself.

Comment

Interesting time is coming. I can smell it.
                            PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
                            PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
                            Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
                            Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Originally posted by elvin.tan77 View Post
                              Interesting time is coming. I can smell it.
                              Especially since regardless of what happens to PS original, I can and will eventually be creating new formulas.

Comment

Great news Catlord! I'm looking forward to either scenario!

Comment

Originally posted by TMG View Post
                                  Great news Catlord! I'm looking forward to either scenario!
                                  Yes, I am very curious what sort of mixes I can create using the predictive model, and if they perform according to spec and whether they are better at doing what they do than other similar mixes.

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post

No. It's primarily the neccesity of verifying the formula, and finding the time between myself and SteveO to make something happen. Once we have verified the formula in real life, the rest will take care of itself.
                                    Well I'll be more than happy to be a beta tester for you guys for the PS/new formulas. I would even cover the postage to have it shipped to me.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X