yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

where you keep your magic bottles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zedd the thermos idea is great, but doesn't everybody hide something in the sock drawer? My dilemma is, isn't it a pain in the ass to have to get and hide your shit every time you want to use them. Currently, all of mine are in the bathroom mirror, but I'm living by myself. I often think of at least putting them under the sink, or in a shaving kit. Cause, who hasn't opened somebody elses bathroom mirror? I use them everyday. Well, at least every work day, so they have to be readily available.
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

This acutally makes me think how useful bottles without a blatent "pheromone" word in the label would be. Mention the product by name but have a less informative label?

Comment

I agree proti. Depending on what products you have, you can't give full disclosure to your significant other. But, to be hiding what appears to be cologne is a little shady, and I don't think anybody wants to be caught with the word pheromone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
          Zedd the thermos idea is great, but doesn't everybody hide something in the sock drawer? My dilemma is, isn't it a pain in the ass to have to get and hide your shit every time you want to use them. Currently, all of mine are in the bathroom mirror, but I'm living by myself. I often think of at least putting them under the sink, or in a shaving kit. Cause, who hasn't opened somebody elses bathroom mirror? I use them everyday. Well, at least every work day, so they have to be readily available.
          True people hide things in the sock drawer, but mine is right up front. It's not hidden. The socks are placed right behind it. There have been plenty of times when people open it and ask what it is.

Comment

Zedd so, what do you say, and do you stumble a bit to find the right words when someone asks about those bottles in the sock drawer?

Comment

Zedd so, what do you say, and do you stumble a bit to find the right words when someone asks about those bottles in the sock drawer?
              Nope, never have. I just tell people who find it that I'm an average joe by day, mad chemist enthusiast at night and I mix scents and perfumes. I proceed to have fun and show them. Once I mixed A1 with SOB and Taboo and had a Latina smell it. She liked it and commented it was nice, I was like great, you just chose my scent for the day! Got a laugh, I put it on, and proceeded to have fun times!

When I explain it that way, it's kind of like a wine enthusiast showing off his wine collection, I'm just showing off my scent collection. I don't make attempts to hide it, hiding it, being secretive, fearful just makes the other person the same, I just present it as something fun, and some people even got into it later.

Comment

Zedd great points. I can do that. Are the A1, SOB, and Taboo for example labeled? Scented? Were they premixed, or is that one separate spray of everything. I'm not crazy... well I am, but the time is coming for my stuff to be out in the open, and I want to be ready and comfortable with my story.

Comment

Zedd great points. I can do that. Are the A1, SOB, and Taboo for example labeled? Scented? Were they premixed, or is that one separate spray of everything. I'm not crazy... well I am, but the time is coming for my stuff to be out in the open, and I want to be ready and comfortable with my story.
                  Everything is labeled and scented. I have some pre-mix labeled as well. For example I had one person ask what SOB was. I looked them straight in the eye and said, "What do you think it means?" to which she replies, "Is that why sometimes you act like you don't give a fuck?"

That led to intense staring, then, "You're right sometimes I do act like that when I wear it on my cologne, but can you guess what this SOB is feeling right now?" That led to playful chasing and the couch, and I can tell you it was very wet down there.

Comment

Ok Zedd that explains why she said it smelled good. Mine are unscented. So, you have scented mones and then you cover them with another cologne? I did that at first, but I think it was too much smell. I got negative feedback.

Comment

Ok Zedd that explains why she said it smelled good. Mine are unscented. So, you have scented mones and then you cover them with another cologne? I did that at first, but I think it was too much smell. I got negative feedback.
                      Oh...well some of mine come unscented, I bought some scents and add them, still the same stuff applies, I just tell them I mix it. I have some scents close to Issey Miyaki, Aqua Di Gio, Coolwater, and Vera Wang. Some of the women love mixing it for me. But what really gets their attention is the story I have for each one. I do my best impression of Vanna White while I'm introducing the product and tell a small story.

Stories always get a positive fun reaction, or maybe it's just my openness, who knows?

Comment

Zedd that's a really clever and awesome way to describe it! I might have to use that. I used to be so secretive about the fact that i use pheromones. i should do what you do.

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                          Zedd that's a really clever and awesome way to describe it! I might have to use that. I used to be so secretive about the fact that i use pheromones. i should do what you do.
                          I find that presentation, confidence, and not giving a shit how/what over people think really helps. I have fun with it. I remember one girl found the stash, got curious, I did my usual spin, and she had fun mixing and eventually I was like, "What is this mix you've made? Are you trying to seduce me? It's a bit late in the game for you isn't it...you're at my house!" which got laughter and a light punch, and the rest you know...

Comment

*update* While I was shopping, I found a small slim zip bag (think of it as a thick school binder type) at a beauty supply store. This is what I use now, and it has two elastic bands sewn in that fit 10-30ml bottles perfectly (8-10 of them)! It makes for a great storage and travel case for when I want to bring them along when I'm out traveling for my job. This would be a cool product actually to sell on the store imho.
                            : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Originally posted by EMPYREAL View Post
                              *update* While I was shopping, I found a small slim zip bag (think of it as a thick school binder type) at a beauty supply store. This is what I use now, and it has two elastic bands sewn in that fit 10-30ml bottles perfectly (8-10 of them)! It makes for a great storage and travel case for when I want to bring them along when I'm out traveling for my job. This would be a cool product actually to sell on the store imho.
                              It sounds wonderful, it hurts that they do not sell something like that where I live, because it would be very useful!

Comment

In a box in my appartement.
                                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

This is going to sound funny... but I just realized I keep my oils and sprays where I also keep my underwears.

Comment

• NuTrix
                                    NuTrix commented
                                    Editing a comment

Originally posted by Sasharana View Post
                                  Maybe it's stupid post BUT now my arsenal over 40 bottles of witchcraft potions)) and I don't can find place for secure keeping it) if I will use my shelf - I'm sure - my wife will not understand me....
                                  I have them in boxes in a little storage chamber in my flat.
                                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I keep them in a tool kit case!
                                    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                                    PXS
                                    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                                    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                                    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                                    AD
                                    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

An old cuff link box in my closet beside my suits behind some other colognes. Sometimes I stick it behind the stuff in the condom drawer. Most people stop snooping when they see a box of condoms.

Comment

In a drawer.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X