yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

where you keep your magic bottles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where you keep your magic bottles

Maybe it's stupid post BUT now my arsenal over 40 bottles of witchcraft potions)) and I don't can find place for secure keeping it) if I will use my shelf - I'm sure - my wife will not understand me....
    PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
    Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
    LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
    PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
    Lacroy: NNPA
    HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
    Alpha Dream: AM
    TruePheromones: ALL

i keep mine at my own private shelf.. wife rarely go thru my stuff.. you should know where your secret hideout for your stash the best!
    Give more, Expect Less

Comment

• Zedd
      Zedd commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree completely. They have their space, you have yours.

If you have a car, you can put them in the trunk?

Comment

Originally posted by angelo View Post
      It's not variant) she use my car too
      PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
      Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
      LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
      PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
      Lacroy: NNPA
      HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
      Alpha Dream: AM
      TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

Maybe just explain it to her and that you're wearing them to try and re-spark your marriage and get status at work. 99% chance she will understand but think you're "crazy" and won't believe the stuff works, but just tell her its basically cologne with a kick lol...my wife still doesn't believe they work and thinks I'm crazy but at least I don't have to go hiding them Or if you really don't want to tell her you can just take off the labels and just label them with a marker with acronyms that only you know that way if she discovers them she'll just think you're mixing your own colognes.
        PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

• Zedd
          Zedd commented
          Editing a comment
          That's what I tell people, I mix cologne. Although anything with cops will tend to make people suspicious with the horrible smell.

Originally posted by angelo View Post
        I thought about that but it's very hot here and I have a black car, so potentially 40+ c might damage the mones?

Comment

Sasharana bogdy angelo No, don't put them in a car. Bad idea! Always store in a cool, dry place. In a car, is like basically storing it outside. Do you know how hot a car gets in the summer? If you leave you pet inside, it will die!

You can put them in a shoebox, in your closet, or under your bed. That's what I do! Never had a problem! Those places are always cool and dry in my place.

Comment

I don't have quite the stash but when I will have it I might buy (or craft it myself) a wood box with lock. That should do the job.

Comment

ok guys, when i was talking about the car and the trunk I was thinking you can isolate it somehow from the heat... Use a thick plastic bag around it. I've done this with bottle of water and it keeps it cool.

Comment

• Zedd
                Zedd commented
                Editing a comment
                I've seen people modify their trunks with good ol Peel and Seal as dampening material. It cuts down on vibration and road noise, plus makes it a bit cooler cause of the insulation.

I am pretty sure we had a thread about this. Where we all showed pics of where we store our products

I keep mines on my dresser top but it is because my husband knows all about it

Some of the men have some handy, dandy men purse that keep them stored nicely, one guy kept his in a cuban cigar box

Some a nice cool drawer

Speaking about cool, I am not sure keeping your mones in the trunk of your car is the best place because it is advised not to store your pheromones in a dark, hot place

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Speaking about cool, I am not sure keeping your mones in the trunk of your car is the best place because it is advised not to store your pheromones in a dark, hot place
                Winter is coming

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ZOMG! You know I am in total denial about winter coming...

In a dark, cool place.
                Oil: xist, evolve, taboo, ascend, cohesion, api (x2), sob, domination, enone25 (x3 lol)

Sprays: vibes (x2), connections (x2), xist (x2), cohesion, taboo, love boat, bliss, evolve, ascend, celebrity, sport, ta test series, enone25 (x3 lol), odyssey13, xsp130, PIMP.

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Comment

Sasharana The majority of mine are in a room far away from the bathroom hidden in a closet. The others are in a bathroom drawer with the labels off and secret codes on them so only I know what they are, and I mix them among essential oil bottles. That way if a woman is in my bathroom and gets that "I just want to look for something very essential that I need now and don't want to bother Xcc to help me find it" curiosity, she'll just see a mad scientist essential oil potion collection.

Think of it as drama and awkwardness prevention.

Comment

• master_at_arms
                    master_at_arms commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, explain what an eau de pheromone is lol

master_at_arms Hahahaha! Right, that's why labels are removed! Besides think of the labels: websites, pictures of nude women, ingredients, the names of the formula. All it takes is a little curiosity and a bit of time on Google, and then you might have an unpleasant situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                    master_at_arms Hahahaha! Right, that's why labels are removed! Besides think of the labels: websites, pictures of nude women, ingredients, the names of the formula. All it takes is a little curiosity and a bit of time on Google, and then you might have an unpleasant situation.
                    I know Androtics Direct used to have a discreet packaging on some of their products. Especially when the ingredients just listed "musk, fragrances, etc". I wonder if PXS later on (maybe not a priority now) could offer a "discreet" packaging option for customers. So instead of "Eau de pheromone" it would be "Eau de perfume" and no mention of the website on the label. Since the titled like Ascend/Xist/Taboo/SOB/Evolve aren't super revealing I feel that the names would be just fine for most people
                    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                    PXS
                    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                    AD
                    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Women are very curious to know wat makes that Guy the Man.. they will go through all ur stuff. Even when u thought u hid it in a perfect spot and guess wat we slip up and it's laying right on floor. Best advice is to remove all lables and come up with different names. Maybe something that would make sense to her or whoever is snooping around. I have use names that seems to calm the body and mind. Maybe a bottle called Nighttime Relaxation(club-bars)and give it a brief description- Put the mind at ease-... I would come up with names that seem to smooth the mind body and that would throw her back thinking it's essential oils. I code it so u know what it is. Or u simply hide them and take samples of the bottles and store them in ur own 10ml bottles and easy write whatever you want on them. I play it smart and safe.

Comment

MychaelAngelo1985 Yes women do get very curious and they start looking. Your idea to remove all labels and relabel them is great! Thank you for posting.

Comment

Ur welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Sasharana View Post
                          Maybe it's stupid post BUT now my arsenal over 40 bottles of witchcraft potions)) and I don't can find place for secure keeping it) if I will use my shelf - I'm sure - my wife will not understand me....
                          What I did, I removed original labels, then I made myself labels of my football club as cologne on Illustrator. Then at the bottom of the bottle I write a letter. A for Ascend, C for cohesion, SOB for SOB, Xist for xist.
                          Then I don't need to worry about girlfriend curiosity, if she asks, I tell her that are cologne. Simple
                          Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                          Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                          Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                          Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                          Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                          Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

I gotta start thinking about discretion. I'm currently getting back together with wifey after about a year of separation. I will still have my own place for awhile, but whenever we're together and there's a hint of Ascend on me she goes into hound dog mode. So, my apartment's bathroom cabinet, though convenient, may not be the best place anymore. All of the above are good ideas, well except for the trunk of the car. I'm stuck between putting my own blank label on them and having them in a drawer of essential oils like Xcc says, and telling her flat out like knowledgeispower suggests. However, if she ever went online she wouldn't be happy. Not to mention if she saw the package or the note that has my name and Ragnar, and then came on here to see what I've been writing, thinking, and doing for the last year I'd be screwed... and not in a good way So, I guess I have to go buy some essential oils to pretend I'm a master mixologist. I don't know if I can pull it off.
                            I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                            Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                            Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

• Kohloe
                              Kohloe commented
                              Editing a comment
                              haha your post made me laugh

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X