yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

where you keep your magic bottles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
    I gotta start thinking about discretion. I'm currently getting back together with wifey after about a year of separation. I will still have my own place for awhile, but whenever we're together and there's a hint of Ascend on me she goes into hound dog mode. So, my apartment's bathroom cabinet, though convenient, may not be the best place anymore. All of the above are good ideas, well except for the trunk of the car. I'm stuck between putting my own blank label on them and having them in a drawer of essential oils like Xcc says, and telling her flat out like knowledgeispower suggests. However, if she ever went online she wouldn't be happy. Not to mention if she saw the package or the note that has my name and Ragnar, and then came on here to see what I've been writing, thinking, and doing for the last year I'd be screwed... and not in a good way So, I guess I have to go buy some essential oils to pretend I'm a master mixologist. I don't know if I can pull it off.
    Given your situation I would not tell her. Just pull off the labels and label them with a sharpie based on letters/#s you know. Safest in my opinion...
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Having some essential oils is also a good idea, but perhaps is good idea to use those oils once in a while... For me changing labels, it works... once a girlfriend realized the smell, she says smell like shit.. and ask me to show her my "new cologne", then I just show her my bottle.. she smell it close... and final of story... never ask more again..
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook Another thing I do is have ambiguous labels on them... So Limitless is 141 (because Limitless is xs141). Evolve just has Ev on it. Connections has Co on it.

Comment

In a dark closed box into my closet

Comment

My mains are in the medicine cabinet, everything else is in a drawer in my desk. An entire drawer dedicated to pheromones...and condoms. One of the benefits of being single. If I was in a relationship, I wouldn't want to hide something that is such a large part of my life from my SO. I would start with "Hey do you think pheromones work? I'm thinking I'll buy some. Should be an interesting experiment between us" and get some evolve or "I heard this can give you multiple orgasms" and get TAC. Than work in the hobby from that angle.

Comment

I just keep them in my work bag, amongst gum, cologne etc... Thought it's interesting seeing how you guys living with your partners handle this issue.

Comment

I keep mine in a concealed bookshelf.
                : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  james bond type shit

OMG I love all the stealth. I'm a Mom with a 5 long year habit. I couldn't hide my bottles from my husband much less my kids if I tried.

Mine are in an over-the-door paint tubes organizer in my bedroom which has room for about 100 bottles. Most are cover scents in oils, alcohols, and oil/alcohol mixes...and then the unscented pheromones. Keeps them organized, doesn't take up any horizontal space, and easily accessible every morning. My kids are aware that these are for Mama and not to be used until they are done with puberty. My hubby has his own stash.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                  Thought it's interesting seeing how you guys living with your partners handle this issue.
                  No partner for me. Just prepared in case someone gets nosy.

Comment

About 90% of the products I use semi regularly are in my top dresser drawers. About 50 bottles of things from home mixes (Some), a lot of XS products, a few AD products (297, 353, a couple single molecules and A314), and staples like Wolf, X22, Old Impi Red. Etc.

The rest of my products are in a large tyvek bag in my closed.

My significant other knows about my pheromones. I got her a couple products but she likes a couple single molecules from AD (She likes the scent - I tried to have her use Steves products).

If you need to hide things from people who should be going through your drawers then you have a bigger problem, in my opinion.

Comment

I have a separate dop bag for mine, which fits within a larger plastic storage box with lid and closure that keeps my other colognes as well.
                      I don't do this to hide, I do it to keep everything in one organized spot. I think of it like a jewelry box. It isn't there to prevent snooping, it's to prevent stuff from getting unnecessarily moved, disheveled, etc.

Comment

For pheromones, I think the best is not to hide. Pheromone should be accessible as any other cologne, after all pheromones products are colognes, the only difference is that contain some special ingredients in addition to some perfume and the plastic bottles looks kind of different than regular colognes..
                        Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                        Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                        Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                        Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                        Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                        Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post

No partner for me. Just prepared in case someone gets nosy.
                          Haha yeah, couldn't be cool if nosy people found out..

Comment

Dude I have a decent size rubber made tool box that I purchased with a brink security pad lock , I have a few tool boxes with locks on them and no one ever snoops in them, I always have my keys on me or they are hanging on the key rack so I keep my tool boxes right out in the open.
                            36/B/M

Current arsenal:
                            Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
                            , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

Maybe under the bed or under armchair

Comment

I have like 30 different products for hair(styling) and do get comments from time to time . My pheromones are somewhat hiding between these products and some other colognes. However I only have 3 bottles pheromones yet. Will have to find a better solution as I will buy more pheros for sure. Couldn't explain 10 different bottles to anyone.

Soooo.. here is a +1 for the discreet packaging/labeling

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post

Given your situation I would not tell her. Just pull off the labels and label them with a sharpie based on letters/#s you know. Safest in my opinion...
                                  Hahaha, excelent, Is I was going to suggest too hehe,It's what I'm doing right now, it's fine.

Comment

i keep 3 on me in my backpack. taboo, bliss, and connections. the rest of them sit nicely in a box in my closet. i may need to re-label them the way angelo777 recommends when i move into a place with my friends! I don't feel like dealing with any "omg u use pheromon3z!1!1?" nonsense XD

Comment

• eternitys_child
                                      eternitys_child commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      LOL KateD ...... not quite yet. both of the roommates are women, and i want to have my fun with them :3

if they knew it was pheromones, the fun might be spoiled prematurely XD

• KateD
                                      KateD commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      I need to stop asking you guys questions, you are just a horny bunch

• eternitys_child
                                      eternitys_child commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      KateD you know as well as i do that women are just as horny as men are. Y'all just keep it hush hush

I divided into two batches: one batch is of frequently used, I used old TOGO bottles to refill my frequently used stuffs. these are in a Hard Disk case in my lappy bag
                                    other batch is reserve stock, which is of obviously of 30ml, 10ml bottles, these are in a small old trunk , locked in my store room.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasharana View Post
                                      Maybe it's stupid post BUT now my arsenal over 40 bottles of witchcraft potions)) and I don't can find place for secure keeping it) if I will use my shelf - I'm sure - my wife will not understand me....
                                      Mine is in my sock drawer, right in the front. The ones that I take with me are in a thermos with an ice pack on top.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X