yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

theLaw Yup erox.com and naturalattraction.com. To be honest there is a lot of criticism against them because they don't release what/how much is in their products all we know is its some mixture of A1 and EST. I have tried naturalattraction and it works, but it is very much just simple A1 and I use it in combination with other mones.
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Jovan is noted as one of the first companies to market "animal" pheromone in 1972, Andron in 1981. Cutler later on. Research effects of synthetic and animal based hormones goes back decades and is entwined with perfumers alchemy that goes back thousands of years. Since many plant and animal based substances are hormonal and pheromonal analogs, there has been various professional research in this area over decades. Much research will never be made public and has sponsor by nation states, the cosmetic industry and academe.

To my knowledge no one has professionally tracked down the corporate filings, tax records and employee records of Androtics or their suppliers. As a company, they are traceable to a web presence of approximately 2006 although innuendo has attested to their existence as early as 2003.

Hormone researchers very early on recognized the effects of the "scent" of hormones (and natural substances that are often hormone analogs) on human and animal reaction. There is naturally debate as to whether effects were produced from hits the VMNO or was simply absorbed in the bloodstream via nasal pathways/eyes etc.

You can look up the history of premarin as example - which has been used in pheromone mixes. It goes back to the 1930s. It was pretty obvious to suspect that if animals were aroused simply by scent, humans might be as well. I should say "if their behaviour was altered by scent" because it goes beyond arousal. There is a deep history here and some great anecdotes for instance about the German Purity law and exposure of HOPs and estrogenic activity on men (long side note).

But back to the specific question at hand, there is a lot of "drama speak" regarding the proliferation and alteration of various mixes and the folks responsible as well as speculation around purity and supply chains.

While the mark up on some of these pheromones can be enormous, the exact combinations that produce results is still relatively a cottage industry. Additionally just as perfumers face challenges from the IFRA, these companies face challenges protecting trade secret formulas, verifying suppliers, and perhaps some have had to pull substances due to the federal analog act and other international regulations as well as the depletion of scarce natural resources or changes in market price. You could imagine larger cosmetic companies not wanting to draw regulation upon their industry by the public reveal that they are using pheromones.

It would actually be interesting if someone where to work up a family tree of the origins of this industry. Side subjects include scent/arousal and scent behaviour studies. For instance the smell of McDonalds or a New Car interior. There have been plenty of experiments on consumer behaviour and scent.

Specifically one wonders how androtics was able to perfect the various formulas and offer so many molecules and why they choose to offer them as test molecules to begin with. Since wide user testing can be very expensive, one can see the value in "open source" testing even if it is fundamentally unreliable, it is better than nothing. Some have suspected that androtics origin must have been from some sort of clinical and cosmetic setting and the combination of open source commerce tools and the internet came at the right time to help them emerge and set the bar for the industry.

Why they fell apart really deserves to be told. They are IMHO still the most fascinating since they spun off many others. Similar to the way musicians inspire other musicians and create countless new ways to combine music. Officially they still remain a viable supplier of great pheromones but they have great periods of quality and consistency debate. Since A314 is touted as one of the greatest scents ever, it would seem that they should have a commercial interest in supplying it in a consistent format and securing a loyal base of customers. And yet they appear not to be... and others who worked for them have started companies and yet are not able to reproduce that formula either. Therein lies the mystery.

The next mysterious is background of the folks who started the wave of companies in the last decade... chemists? researchers? arm chair experimenters?

Comment

Interesting and detailed first post Roja thanks for sharing!
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

The answer might be a bit more pedestrian than we would care to believe.

There's just not that much money in mones, as the fragrance industry already has a superior product flying off the shelves.

Between 2010 and 2013 Beyonce's fragrance Heat generated more than $400 million in sales...........wonder how much Androtics made???

Comment

Roja dude you really know how to make your entrance! Awesome post. Thanks

Comment

You deserve at least 1 level up as influencer for that post

Comment

Roja you should post more and share with us more knowledge of yours!
                Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Originally posted by Roja View Post
                  Specifically one wonders how androtics was able to perfect the various formulas and offer so many molecules and why they choose to offer them as test molecules to begin with. Since wide user testing can be very expensive, one can see the value in "open source" testing even if it is fundamentally unreliable, it is better than nothing. Some have suspected that androtics origin must have been from some sort of clinical and cosmetic setting and the combination of open source commerce tools and the internet came at the right time to help them emerge and set the bar for the industry.

Why they fell apart really deserves to be told. They are IMHO still the most fascinating since they spun off many others. Similar to the way musicians inspire other musicians and create countless new ways to combine music. Officially they still remain a viable supplier of great pheromones but they have great periods of quality and consistency debate. Since A314 is touted as one of the greatest scents ever, it would seem that they should have a commercial interest in supplying it in a consistent format and securing a loyal base of customers. And yet they appear not to be... and others who worked for them have started companies and yet are not able to reproduce that formula either. Therein lies the mystery.

The next mysterious is background of the folks who started the wave of companies in the last decade... chemists? researchers? arm chair experimenters?
                  I think this is a really interesting theory. When AD first started off they would ship from Beverly Hills, California. A very odd place to have a "lab" especially given the costs of the area. It would not surprise me if their origins were from the perfume industry, out-sourcing pheromone testing to the public in order to basically get free user-based testing (and not tarnish their "brands" with the pheromone taboo) only to turn around and use pheromones (discreetly of course) in consumer colognes and fragrances. It would make sense why highly successful mixes were never found again and why they don't appear to care to reproduce it (they have bigger motives and want to to keep it under wraps)...conspiracy theory yes, but it makes sense...
                  PXS
                  AD

Comment

Ive never used any of adrotics direct's products before. My first introduction to the world of pheros was back in 2011 and it was a simple formula of a1 added to bodywash. Just happened to stumble across it at the store one day and it worked wonders for me.

Comment

I told you that long time ago we ordered pheromones. I don't remember the exact year, but it should be around 2003. And here what my friend still keeps....

Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	39961

I don't know if this works or not, I haven't tried it. This is 13 and more years old.....

You can still find this exact product on the internet....

Is there anybody that tried it?

Comment

Originally posted by angelo View Post
                        I told you that long time ago we ordered pheromones. I don't remember the exact year, but it should be around 2003. And here what my friend still keeps....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n39961[/ATTACH]

I don't know if this works or not, I haven't tried it. This is 13 and more years old.....

Omg) museum stuff) intresting
                        Last edited by Sasharana; 09-24-2016, 01:17 AM.
                        PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
                        Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
                        LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
                        PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
                        Lacroy: NNPA
                        HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
                        Alpha Dream: AM
                        TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

angelo, try it, it might be like wine, the more it stays the better it becomes.

Comment

Originally posted by angelo View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n39961[/ATTACH]

I'm having trouble viewing most pictures people post on this website including your's and SteveO's, anyone else have the same problem?
                            PXS
                            AD

Comment

knowledgeispower same, I cannot view any photo, however I have this problem on mobile, not tried on my pc.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X