yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromones history

I'm curious about the pheromone history, where it started, how it was 10 years back in the past, it was Androtics Direct the first company to produce pheromones?
    I have read that Androtics + catlord (Shannon l. Matteson) made a awesome formula mx333 or MAG that has been lost, and a vial of 3 ml can be sold for 600 $(is this even true?) veteran users can enlight me?
    knowledgeispower GHOST RTBoss eternitys_child 2000GT elvin.tan77 Ragnar Lothbrook kingtut savage KateD XSteveO idle

No idea bro. That is interesting though, I'd like to know about the history too.

Comment

I'm really curious to hear SteveO's story!

Comment

What you are asking about is incredibly complex given all of the dynamics in the industry........not to mention all of the slippery characters involved.........Yes.....even our beloved Stevo.

For starters :

-Downfall of Androtics......What the hell happened?
        -Chris (Alpha Dream) making mixes for many vendors, and getting banned from Pherotruth
        -LAL seemingly avoiding drama while using many "novel natural" ingredients
        -Extinct mixes like (old) MAG, A314, original LIIK and AM........(hint...Chris is responsible for most of these)
        -What about True Love?
        -Core.......a pheromone for pheromones
        -Erox, Pheromax, and other scams

.............and so much more.

I would start here for a primer on mones :

http://houseofpheromones.com/

Comment

• bogdy
          bogdy commented
          Editing a comment
          Btw, I have read a lot on houseofpheromones.com but I haven't find those threads above, where can I find them?

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
        What you are asking about is incredibly complex given all of the dynamics in the industry........not to mention all of the slippery characters involved.........Yes.....even our beloved Stevo.

For starters :

-Chris (Alpha Dream) making mixes for many vendors, and getting banned from Pherotruth
        -Extinct mixes like (old) MAG, A314, original LIIK and AM........(hint...Chris is responsible for most of these)
        -What about True Love?

I've never heard of core being called a pheromone for pheromones. I have a bottle and I have yet to give it a thorough solo test drive. It's always been used in combo with something else. Do you think Chris made the original A314? What blends did he make for other vendors?

Comment

Core appears to give a unique boost to many mixes

No idea who made the original A314 - I'm sure Steve knows

Chris has been credited with making (original) MAG, all of Alpha Dream's mixes, and mixes for other vendors.....not sure which ones exactly as this has been kept a secret by those who know the specifics. I've just been told that he made mixes for other vendors.......some of which are actually the same mix under different product names.

Comment

From what you say theLaw Chris sounds like a bad guy in this story, made MAG extinct? I'm so sad I cannot try it, or at least not afford to try it.

Comment

I think that Chris is his own worst enemy........brilliant with mixes, but burning bridges along the way.

LIIK and AM were incredible mixes just a couple of years ago with the best fragrances in the industry. Then AD announced that one of their suppliers had altered an ingredient, forcing them to find an alternative vendor. So customers were buying a substandard product for months or even years without knowing it. I hope that at some point they pull it together, because some of the reactions that I received from those mixes were unlike any other product.........specifically in regards to perceived value.

MAG (old) is a strange story, as it was a legendary mix that the company changed......but claims otherwise.

These two might be connected, but only Chris knows for sure.

Comment

the fall of AD.. so sad :( AM was my first bottle of pheromone and it was magic.
                Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Chris is very good at creating mixes that work. His problem was and still is, burning bridges. As for the history of pheromones, not too sure of when exactly it started up, it's my understanding that pheromones have been around since the 90s, possibly earlier. The current niche industry as we know I think has been around since the early 2000's. AD was the first legit products for a lot of us, myself included. As AD started to change and the BS started to become more obvious, that's when we moved onto other companies. For me, it was around 2011 when I started moving over to LAL's product line. 2012 saw a brief flirtation with HAX, True Pheromones and Alpha Dream's products but I wasn't overly impressed with them. 2013 was when I started using Steve's products. Currently, PSX and LAL are my two main go to companies.

Comment

• theLaw
                    theLaw commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Apex?

• 2000GT
                    2000GT commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Haven't tried their stuff yet. Been tight on cash lately.

• bogdy
                    bogdy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    i know the feeling ,and the curiosity it's killn

I don't think Androtics Direct was the first company to produce pheromones. I remember that around 2002 some friends of mine ordered pheromones, but I don't think they were produced by AD.

Comment

The first company I ever order from was Intimate Research this was by mail, computers were just getting popular so I didn't have one at the time. They had a line of colognes with pheromones "Hoops" "The Roman" and "Super Primal" this was back in 1998. Then I started purchasing products at Love Scent in 2001.

Comment

How pheromones was back in 1998

Comment

Originally posted by bogdy View Post
                        How pheromones was back in 1998
                        Well I was a newbie back then and didn't know much about the products I was using, there was no pheromone community to go to where we can share our experiences. Once I got my first computer and discovered Love Scent (which did have a forum back in 2001) that's when I started to understand how pheromones work. I would say the most popular product back then was "Primal Instinct" It did create many websites and some of those PI products were fake. It's a totally different story today, these vendors are producing better even more powerful products then what was selling back in the 90s.

Comment

So the pheromones today are better than it was In 1998, Idk way but I thought otherwise maybe because of Androtics and the dead of MAG and a314

Comment

More consistent, but not necessarily stronger than early mixes.

Having said that, we're definitely seeing a resurgence of high-quality mixes........so it's probably just a matter of time before we see another A314 or LIIK.

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post

For starters :

-What about True Love?

i read manny things on houseofpheromones but didn't found those topics you mentioned , can you give me the links?
                              and LIIK is still avaible what do you mean?

Comment

If you want the full history you would need to read posts from Pherotalk, Pherotruth, and this forum.

House of Pheromones is just reviews from a single member.

Alpha Dream changed one of the vendors for ingredients in LIIK (and AM)........hasn't been the same since. Even HOP doesn't mention this in the review.

Comment

Thanks , btw do can you explain me the difference between v1 and v2 of LIIK?
                                  I consider buying one bottle in the near future i dont know which.

Comment

• theLaw
                                    theLaw commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    do a search on Pherotruth for answers.....particularly those threads about the updated LIIK mixes.......poor reviews

The first commercial pheromones produced where by Erox (still exists also known as NaturalAttraction). They primarily only produce A1 (dienone) and Est and only sell these two pheromones. They hold a patent on A1 for marketing it with a cologne (I'm not sure if this patent expired or not as many companies have now been selling A1 with cologne). That being said, they never innovated, and never disclosed how much pheromones you actually get in their products. There is some controversy too because they funded the first studies that "suggested" pheromones work and some people use this to prove pheromones are a scam.

That being said, pheromone research has gone a long way since then, and while A1 is still a great pheromone product, we now have so much more at our disposal. I believe AndroticsDirect at the time was one of the few/only companies if not THE company that experimented with different pheromones + putatives.
                                  PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                                  PXS
                                  Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                                  Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                                  Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                                  AD
                                  AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

• theLaw
                                    theLaw commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Same company? http://erox.com/ Personally I tried the product with zero results.

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X