yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Threesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matthew 3:2 View Post

I will not hide my pheromones.I have no social fears.Any familiar or visitor that will see any of the bottles i will let them know what they are and that i am experimenting ..with the warning that they cannot drink from the bottles.
    It is not fear per se, but rather refusing to reveal the truth. I keep my pheromones in a special cabinet i ordered custom made in my wardrobe, a cool dark place where there is no direct moisture and no direct sunlight, infact, no light penetrating it except when i open it to use it.

So normally, not families and friends even see it, even when i have a woman in my bedroom. But it has happened a couple of times, and i just deflect it as niche scents and perfumes which are easily contaminated and sensitive to light and heat, and said it was just a small hobby, and politely close it asap before they even touch it.

Then again, why would i tell a woman who is lying on my bed and ridiculously horny, that the reason for her extra wetness and horniness was a pheromone called Evolve austin powers GIF by Stan.
    Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

So far, only indi-player has shared his threesome experience. Is this the reality of the situation, that only a tiny tiny fraction of the population ever experienced it, or they just refuse to share it. Idk, hope to hear more experiences...
      Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X