yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Threesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threesome

I have had my fair share of adventures, but i had never been involved in a threesome (1 guy and 2 women, 2 guy and 1 women, whatever). Seeing as we got as many ladies as the guys here, from both genders perspectives, have you been involved in it, what are the experiences, what behaviour and pheromones will help in achieving a 3 some !threesome sweepstakes GIF
    Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

2 guy and 1 women i would never do it.That is for bisexuals.Not threesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew 3:2 View Post
      2 guy and 1 women i would never do it.That is for bisexuals.Not threesome.
      Then you are not ready for two women at the same time, either.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Matthew 3:2
        Matthew 3:2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes i am.That has nothing to do with it.@Mad Scientist explained better.
        I would go easily with 2 womens ..or more.Why not? ????

Personally, i would not want a threesome with 2 guys and 1 women either. Id rather not have sex, its just too weird for a naked man to be near me in a sexual situation like that.

Then again, women may feel the same way about 2 women and 1 guy threesome. But from what i have seen and read so far, it seems that women are far more open to 2 women and 1 guy threesome than men are to 2 guys and 1 woman threesome.

Comment

There was this one local amateur sex video in my area that was leaked where a guy was in a foursome with 3 naked girls and him. I even found the Facebook profiles of the guy and the girls through discussions with friends etc, before they deactivate it. It was hot as shit. And the girls were young in their teens and pretty fucking hot. The guy is in his mid twenties.

I wish i could ask the secret to his endeavour to this guy. Further confirms my theory that women are far more liberal and open to sex with other women than men with other men in group sex or threesome scenarios.

Comment

I've had a threesome once and to be honest it wasn't as enjoyable as I thought it would have been. It took more effort in my part than I would have liked lol. 2 woman and 1 guy(me). One of them was pretty hot while the other was cute. One was experienced and the other was meh at best. for example when I was recieving a blowjob, I wanted the experienced one to take care of me more than the non experienced one. When you look down and see two women, it was hot and a big turn on but the feeling down there left alot to be desired.

The other thing was those two women weren't bisexual so there wasn't any girl on girl action lol. They were both happy in the end but If I were to have that option again with the same women, I would just do a one on one session with the sexual experienced one where I could push the bounderies more without feeling like i neglected the other.

It was basically at my friend's dorm room. I visited him once and he was talking to 4 women, all his friends. then i introduced myself and started making fun of some girls there and teasing them and well after facebook messaging back and forth, that threesome happened. I can't remember which pheromones I had on but one of them I know for a fact was p75. I used to rock that every other day because it always had residue the next day and i didn't need to apply. it made me always not give a crap what came out of my mouth and never in my head. Before pheromones I've had sex only once and that was at 19. After phermones, It was many many times.

I like pheromones

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            well, well, well..

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
          I wish i could ask the secret to his endeavour to this guy. Further confirms my theory that women are far more liberal and open to sex with other women than men with other men in group sex or threesome scenarios.
          Its part of the asymmetric warfare of the battle of the sexes.
          Most women pretend to be sweet and wholesome but the reality it somewhat different.
          Some call it the madonna-whore complex.
          Or Joseph Goebbels, tell a lie long enough and it becomes the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Indi-player View Post
            I've had a threesome once and to be honest it wasn't as enjoyable as I thought it would have been. It took more effort in my part than I would have liked lol. 2 woman and 1 guy(me). One of them was pretty hot while the other was cute. One was experienced and the other was meh at best. for example when I was recieving a blowjob, I wanted the experienced one to take care of me more than the non experienced one. When you look down and see two women, it was hot and a big turn on but the feeling down there left alot to be desired.

The other thing was those two women weren't bisexual so there wasn't any girl on girl action lol. They were both happy in the end but If I were to have that option again with the same women, I would just do a one on one session with the sexual experienced one where I could push the bounderies more without feeling like i neglected the other.

It was basically at my friend's dorm room. I visited him once and he was talking to 4 women, all his friends. then i introduced myself and started making fun of some girls there and teasing them and well after facebook messaging back and forth, that threesome happened. I can't remember which pheromones I had on but one of them I know for a fact was p75. I used to rock that every other day because it always had residue the next day and i didn't need to apply. it made me always not give a crap what came out of my mouth and never in my head. Before pheromones I've had sex only once and that was at 19. After phermones, It was many many times.

I like pheromones

Respect bro, respect, for having dobe the holy grail of one of my core fantasies lol.

Is the p75 from Androtics or pxs? I have heard alot about it from reports, but never tried it.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post

Its part of the asymmetric warfare of the battle of the sexes.
              Most women pretend to be sweet and wholesome but the reality it somewhat different.
              Some call it the madonna-whore complex.
              Or Joseph Goebbels, tell a lie long enough and it becomes the truth.

I couldnt agree more. Women are more layered while men are more transparent imo.

Comment

Personally all women i've been with, always were more liar than me.Way way waaaaayyyyyy more.
                When i will find an honest woman, i will marry her.

Ok, ok, i see the risk of remaining bachelor monk for the rest of my life.
                All women lie a lot.We just need to learn to live with it.

Comment

Personally all women i've been with, always were more liar than me.Way way waaaaayyyyyy more.
                  When i will find an honest woman, i will marry her.

Ok, ok, i see the risk of remaining bachelor monk for the rest of my life.
                  All women lie a lot.We just need to learn to live with it.
                  Well, Women can be catty, manipulative, competitive with other women, lie, etc., but men can also be compulsive cheaters, exploiters of power and women, etc. Thats like saying all men cheat, which is just not true.

The fact is, men are driven by physical drives like power, sex, money etc and women are driven by emotional drives like love, closeness, bonding, etc. So a man maybe more direct in his concious and subconcious actions because of this while women being hard to read may be also attributed to this.

Also, remenber that men has a good outlet for his frustrations and anger through verbal and physical fights, sports, sex, etc, while these options are limited more to women. So what do we do when pressure build, we vent how we know, and those behaviours are often a means of venting their concious and subconcious pressures by women.

Either way, i suggest you get married soon to avoid being a Bachelor Monk lol.Excited Laugh GIF by Chris Kläfford

Comment

... i suggest you get married soon to avoid being a Bachelor Monk lol.
                    Marrying is the easy part , MARRIAGE is the hard.
                    Happiness means independence and selfishness.You can't have neither in a marriage.

Comment

The fact is, men are driven by physical drives like power, sex, money etc and women are driven by emotional drives like love, closeness, bonding, etc. So a man maybe more direct in his concious and subconcious actions because of this while women being hard to read may be also attributed to this.
                      Women can be driven by sex money and power as well. They go about getting them in more subtle manners usually, If anything, the cultural pressures of living in male dominated culture push them to using more intelligence. From a pheromone/hormonal standpoint, In general, women of child bearing ages, have shifts in estrogen/progesterone balances through the month. Estrogen is more outgoing and even adventurous and progesterone is more inclined to family and child centeredness.

You can't put a moving target in a close mental compartment like that. Just when you think you have them figured out they prove you wrong Have you studied the changes in estrogen progesterone balances? There is even testosterone in the mix in the middle of the month that makes them more aggressive.

Comment

Of course women are motivated by those things too, i agree. But the basic carnal desires of men are more physical while women are more emotional. I am just generalizing on my point, as each of us have our own personalities like we all know. And yes, the cultural dominance by male since time immemorial has played a big part too in various aspects as to why women are not outward in their actions and desires. This leads me back to my exact point, that it leads to venting out those pressures throught various actions by women.

Either way, what you have mentioned about shift in estrogen balances etc in a womans life cycle is intriguing. It deserves further studies for a deeper analysis and for more hypothesis for pushing further experimentation and studies. Can you elaborate further as i am not familiar with it.

Comment

Marrying is the easy part , MARRIAGE is the hard.
                          Happiness means independence and selfishness.You can't have neither in a marriage.
                          I find your concept very amusing, but true to a huge extent.

Like my grand daddy who is a war veteran used to say, "Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy".

Comment

I can't recall the threads but I have posted about it in a lot of detail with references. A lot came together for me as I researched and wrote so if you look them up keep in mind my own mind was evolving as I learned. Like one of the earliest things I learned was at the middle of the month women had a testosterone bump. I found enone may not be interesting to them at other times of the month but was real effective right in the middle. I also learned that the latter part of the month is progesterone that actually turns down a woman's sex drive. It's a natural thing the body does to protect conception as a fertilized ovum is very fragile and has not attached itself yet.

Comment

That is some good research and information. I will certainly be looking up more information on it. The shift and changes in a womans hormonal balances will open up a wide spectrum of possibilities as to the more detailed effect and understanding of what pheromones will be most effective at what time, etc.

Comment

My current understand lends me towards a monthly sequence that could go like this. A1's, socials,enones, erones. Safety and comfort, fun and adventurous intelligent shifting to something with light enone like XXist about day 10, 12-16 enones, then erones for mature bondability provider vibes and then back to comfort and calming as the cycle begins again.

Conversely I am suspect but there is no way to be sure outside a lTR that when we wear products of these types we may appeal more towards women in that corresponding part of the cycle. Unless we are in an office with synched cycles any particular blend will only hit a small percentage of the women on any particular day. Keep this under your hat, This sort of knowledge offends women and you lose any power pheromones might have if you let them in on what you are learning.

Comment

It goes without saying that knowledge like this are for experimentation purposes, never to be revealed to the subjects. Nobody close to me know of my pheromone use as i prefer it that way, but thanks for the heads up. I agree that information like that could stir a pot to some women.

Your findings are intriguing and deserves more attention and further analysis. Will be looking further into it too. That is the sort of findings that makes a difference. Good job, keep it up please.

Comment

It goes without saying that knowledge like this are for experimentation purposes, never to be revealed to the subjects. Nobody close to me know of my pheromone use as i prefer it that way..
                                    I will not hide my pheromones.I have no social fears.Any familiar or visitor that will see any of the bottles i will let them know what they are and that i am experimenting ..with the warning that they cannot drink from the bottles.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X