yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How you are dealing with self isolation ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How you are dealing with self isolation ?

It's been a second month here staying home and not seeing anyone.
    Thank God i have my boy next to me because otherwise i was about to be in a very bad mental condition.
    How do you guys deal with all the boredness.
    I personally trying not to take it as a lockdown but being home safe.
    We are going once a week for a shopping and we are going to the farest store so we can walk a bit.
    Also they reopened the parks with some laws of course but people can go for a jogging at the morning before 9:30 which is totally fine by me.
    Last day i was in a park for 2 hours so today i stayed home because my legs are in so much pain

I am used to be alone, so for me life has not been that much different.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Phaethon
      Phaethon commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here.

I try and get to the shops for food shopping and to be out and do some sport, watch films in the Evening etc.
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Gardening, gardening aaaannnd ....gardening
      I'm pretty busy with my job and this helps me to come down, to "ground" myself.
      I love to cook and what's better than going to the garden and collect some fresh home grown herbs, vegetables and hot chilies for your dish.
      I am never bored, I simply don't have the time to get bored

Comment

• Silvia
        Silvia commented
        Editing a comment
        ooooooooooooh,that great!
        I wish i could be in my hometown so i can be in the garden too :(

• Phaethon
        Phaethon commented
        Editing a comment
        Create yourself a little urban garden if you can.
        A terrace, a flat roof, a balkony or even a windowsill can be used for urban gardening.
        Use your google-fu for some inspiration

Phaethon yes i really want to but its impossible.I can't even have some flowers,only cactuses because i am living on a first floor and there is no sunlight and there is a lot of trees in front of our apartament.
      Anyways we are looking to take an apartament soon and one of the conditions is TERRACE!

Comment

Originally posted by Silvia View Post
        I can't even have some flowers,only cactuses because i am living on a first floor and there is no sunlight and there is a lot of trees in front of our apartament.
        Begonias, fuchsias, bluebells, primroses and impatiens walleriana (lat.) for instance love shadowed places, they don't like direct sunlight

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X