yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Coronavirus protection!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matthew 3:2 View Post
    Thanks a lot Mad Scientist.
    Finding a new hobby, like pheromones does help keeping my thoughts away.
    Let's see how will go once i'll have some products in hand.
    Yes finding a hobby, keeping yourself busy, etc will help to a certain extent. Just a tip id like to give you on pheromones related to your situation, why not ask samples of cops and bliss in your order.

Cops is reported to raise testosterone levels in males. It will make you more alive, fresh and energetic, and more horny lol. The self effects are amazing. Though some people are skeptical of the testosterone levels rising, it seems plausible from my experiences, and even scientifically proven from my understanding. I use Max T 150 from LAL too, besides the normal Cops. Whenever i feel jealous, down, or sad, etc, sometimes even A1 lethargy, i swipe 4 or 5 Max T under my nose, and after a while, my attitude and mindset eases greatly. I find Cops Oil too stinky to use like that near nose, but i imagine the self effects should be the same.

Bliss is reported to give you a carefree, mindfree and out of zone mindset, free from worries attitude too.

These might help you out imo.
    Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

• Just ordered an entire bottle of Desire Me and asked for Bliss sample.As the reports say Rone Sulfate has better selfies that Bliss, i ordered some.I will see the differences myself if Bliss sample will be included.
      So many goodies to test.
      Can't wait for parcel to arrive.

Comment

• Good luck man, exciting times ahead.
        Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

• Yes indeed!
          This year was sooo worse but it's at his end.I hope 2021 doesn't have even traces of 2020.
          I want a completely new year.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X