yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Coronavirus protection!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
    Well Silvia, you talk about united. I just needed to triple check the following information whether it is fake news but it's true.

The Trump administration has confiscated 200.000 face masks at Bangkok Airport today with destination Berlin/Germany, the masks should by now already be in USA.
    This has been confirmed today by Mr. Geisler a Berlin Senator.
    The masks were ordered on February 25th in China.

I couldn't believe it when I heard it on the radio today that's why I triple checked it when I got home, I thought this was a bad late April joke but it's true!!
    This masks have been ordered by Hospitals and nursing homes to keep up the work and to protect the old people but also for paramedics and the police.

Poor poor America, now the devil has dropped his mask and shows his ugly grimace! Now Trump shows the entire world what and who he really is. I can tell you guys America will get in serious trouble in case this man will stay your leader for another period.
    This guy is not only destroying Americas image in the world he is also pissing at every leg he can find. Yesterday it was the French leg he pissed at and today it's the German one. Two of the leaders in Europe - who will be next??
    Some of the German politicians already said they will keep this in mind when it comes to possible help actions for the USA in the future. And I'm confident the French do think similar.
    Even Canada is now checking if this happened to one of their shipments as well they are missing.

I am upset and very disappointed
    Such a poor behaviour from such a great nation.
    I'm with you here and also very disappointed and i think it won't be a 3M face mask he will need but more like an umberella!
    Trump is now looking for a cure from other countrys, but bare with me when he finds it, he will keep it and not share.
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Well Silvia, you talk about united. I just needed to triple check the following information whether it is fake news but it's true.

The Trump administration has confiscated 200.000 face masks at Bangkok Airport today with destination Berlin/Germany, the masks should by now already be in USA.
      This has been confirmed today by Mr. Geisler a Berlin Senator.
      The masks were ordered on February 25th in China.

I couldn't believe it when I heard it on the radio today that's why I triple checked it when I got home, I thought this was a bad late April joke but it's true!!
      This masks have been ordered by Hospitals and nursing homes to keep up the work and to protect the old people but also for paramedics and the police.

Poor poor America, now the devil has dropped his mask and shows his ugly grimace! Now Trump shows the entire world what and who he really is. I can tell you guys America will get in serious trouble in case this man will stay your leader for another period.
      This guy is not only destroying Americas image in the world he is also pissing at every leg he can find. Yesterday it was the French leg he pissed at and today it's the German one. Two of the leaders in Europe - who will be next??
      Some of the German politicians already said they will keep this in mind when it comes to possible help actions for the USA in the future. And I'm confident the French do think similar.
      Even Canada is now checking if this happened to one of their shipments as well they are missing.

I am upset and very disappointed
      Such a poor behaviour from such a great nation.
      I told you guys to get the soldiers out to protect stock, i could see this crap coming!
      i'm astounded but to me both countrys are to blame, in the paper today, china is now selling to the highest bidders!
      our nation are also very disappointed, but with a name like Trump you can only play poker lol
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

• I have done a quick scan og Google mobility data. They track everybody's locations that has given them permission. They can tell where we are going and how effective the different stay at home orders around the world. On funny thing I saw is that If I lay down coron virus cases and check the dates and scroll backwards and look at all the data that google has published. There seems to be a strong correlation of people going to parks a couple weeks before hand. This concerns me because we are being told to stay at home but actually encouraged to go out to parks if we maintain distance. I didn't see increased travel like I thought. I didn't see increased work or restaurants etc but people around th world really started to go to parks about mid February.

I'm looking at USA right now and some of our states are showing a 50 percent upsurge in going to parks. Those states aren't showing any sign of slowing down on new cases yet! It may be the new place to go but that's exactly where I don't want to be right now. DO not be lured by the safety of the outdoors and parks, They may not be any more immune that workplaces or restaurants. I'm not sure what this means, its just numbers. Perhaps more will reveal itself as i go.

Here's France Coconut. https://www.gstatic.com/covid19/mobility/2020-03-29_FR_Mobility_Report_en.pdf

Here's germany Phaethon, same think. look at parks

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          They track everybody's locations that has given them permission.
          This may be the case in USA and other country but this does not apply to Germany because it is AGAINST GERMAN LAW to track mobile phones or tabletts, even if the person agreed it will stay illegal. It is not even allowed to German Government to do so. Hence, I don't know where Google claims to have the data from but for sure it is not German data. The Google data for Germany is faked!

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            I have done a quick scan og Google mobility data. They track everybody's locations that has given them permission. They can tell where we are going and how effective the different stay at home orders around the world. On funny thing I saw is that If I lay down coron virus cases and check the dates and scroll backwards and look at all the data that google has published. There seems to be a strong correlation of people going to parks a couple weeks before hand. This concerns me because we are being told to stay at home but actually encouraged to go out to parks if we maintain distance. I didn't see increased travel like I thought. I didn't see increased work or restaurants etc but people around th world really started to go to parks about mid February.

I'm looking at USA right now and some of our states are showing a 50 percent upsurge in going to parks. Those states aren't showing any sign of slowing down on new cases yet! It may be the new place to go but that's exactly where I don't want to be right now. DO not be lured by the safety of the outdoors and parks, They may not be any more immune that workplaces or restaurants. I'm not sure what this means, its just numbers. Perhaps more will reveal itself as i go.

Here's France Coconut. https://www.gstatic.com/covid19/mobility/2020-03-29_FR_Mobility_Report_en.pdf

Here's germany Phaethon, same think. look at parks

where i am it's not even mentioned on there!
            people don't go to parks where i am, we are allowed 1 hour out each day or your fined!

Comment

This may be the case in USA and other country but this does not apply to Germany because it is AGAINST GERMAN LAW to track mobile phones or tabletts, even if the person agreed it will stay illegal. It is not even allowed to German Government to do so. Hence, I don't know where Google claims to have the data from but for sure it is not German data. The Google data for Germany is faked!
              Well here's your fake news then

Comment

• Spain, possibly more fake news.

https://www.gstatic.com/covid19/mobi..._Report_en.pdf

Spain is interesting because they cut out travel to parks as well. Looking at the park grapghs, 3 eeks ago they closed parks and here we are 3 weeks later and i read in another aricle that Spain thinks it is at the peak of the curve with steady for the last three days and only a minute difference for the two days prior to that.

If Spain indeed cut their curve down to only three weeks, i think the difference in the park graphs may give weight to my hunch. Our other countries curves are at least double that... and more I suspect in the US.

Comment

• lol i'm not in spain!
                  checked the news tonight the americans are doing it to canada!
                  wonder why when they can pay 3 times the price they don't order for thier own country and put others at peril?

Comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Greed. In our country it has become the Eighth virtue. If you don't have it you are of no account.

• To me Greed was never ever a virtue, i'm really starting to hate more and more greed and selfish people, times like this brings out the best and worst in people!
                  I was thinking this week as i have nothing to do to go out and help people in need, those in the street, but i don't have any protection to stop me from bringing it home to my family, to me people in the street suffering from hunger are the first struck!
                  It also shows how the rich and famous are not sending any money at all to help people out there!
                  Elton john has sent thousands only to help HIV patients affected!
                  why don't all these pop stars, film stars etc send some money to save people!
                  when it was famin in africa in the 80's they did a crap record that helped people in Eithopa to survive, today there is nothing except seeing rich kids on instagram in their private planes and by pools lapping it up

Comment

• My parents found out tonight that in a Hospital near them anyone around 75 years of age admitted for the Virus will be placed in a room in the hospital with no ventilaters or meds, and no nurses just left to die, this is our day and age!
                    they were told this by a nurse that works in that hospital!
                    corona is not just a thought, a reflex, a feeling, a fear, it's real and people die, even those that blow it off and don't accept it as something that is real, untill it really hits home!
                    i remeber once when i watched rain man on the tv the film thinking it was astounding and something that would never affect me, low and behold, 10 years after i saw the film i gave birth to an autistic daughter, never ever under estimate things in life, you don't know when they will hit you on your back!

Comment

• First of all I hope you're all healthy and doing well.

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                      Greed. In our country it has become the Eighth virtue.
                      And it will be your downfall. The corona crisis showed the world how weak the US system is, especially the health care system and the immediate impact on the economical system. If your health care system is weak your economical system is the weak point, that's a fact. I expect it will take the USA longer to get back to full economical health than most other western Countries.

For instance while Germany had its shutdown pretty quick the USA were to hesitant and waited too long, it wasn't even that they knew the US health care system is not prepared to handle such a super crisis. It was just...pure ignorance but the ignorance didn't come from the authorities. The same with the UK, they were to hesitant as well. Boris Johnson was even joking that people are far too panic. I expect about the same amount of victims in the UK like in Italy or Spain.
                      Hey UK you can thank Boris later
                      That means ...if he survives.

But let's get back to the US: Why isn't there still no clear concept from the US Government how to proceed in this matter? Trump didn't believe his own experts and changed his mind how to handle the crisis almost every day instead of following the experts advises. A lot of precious time got lost and now he is blaming everybody else but him causing the disastrous delay.

While for Germany and its population it is already clear that the restrictions have to be continued in order to not overload the healthcare system, being 100% operational, Trump was talking about to start up the economical system again already after Easter. Fortunately Birx and Fauci convinced him otherwise
                      A second corona wave would be devastating for the USA. It could bring the US down on its knees because the US already have huuuuge depts
                      Depts they can never ever pay back!!
                      Btw I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist.

Another thing is that the current president is highly unpredictable in his actions which means investment in business location USA is highly unlikely with this person, some European politicians and Companies (Germany and their Companies as well) already said about 1 year ago. We see this every day, again and again.

This will all come into play after the crisis.

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                      To me Greed was never ever a virtue, i'm really starting to hate more and more greed and selfish people, times like this brings out the best and worst in people!
                      I 100% agree with you
                      Greed is never a virtue it is obnoxious. A greedy person has no soul, has no honor. You can take away everything from me but what you can't take away is my honor. You either have honor or you don't because honor is a way of life.

Oh and Berlin received 2 Million face mask a couple of days ago from China at a usual price.
                      Another shipment of 4 Million face mask arrived on Hamburg Airport yesterday or the day before. A part of the shipment will stay in Hamburg and the rest will by forwarded to Toulouse/France.

Germany is about to start its own face mask production very soon in order to be independent. It showed us our weak points and now it is on us to get rid of this weak points asap. A big part of health care products will be produced in our own country in the future because this crisis showed that we can't rely on others.
                      Already knowing that this will not be the last pandemic we have to face. And it will get worse in the future because it's always like that.

Stay healthy guys and don't leave the flat or house unless you have to.

Comment

First of all I hope you're all healthy and doing well.

And it will be your downfall. The corona crisis showed the world how weak the US system is, especially the health care system and the immediate impact on the economical system. If your health care system is weak your economical system is the weak point, that's a fact. I expect it will take the USA longer to get back to full economical health than most other western Countries.

For instance while Germany had its shutdown pretty quick the USA were to hesitant and waited too long, it wasn't even that they knew the US health care system is not prepared to handle such a super crisis. It was just...pure ignorance but the ignorance didn't come from the authorities. The same with the UK, they were to hesitant as well. Boris Johnson was even joking that people are far too panic. I expect about the same amount of victims in the UK like in Italy or Spain.
                        Hey UK you can thank Boris later
                        That means ...if he survives.

But let's get back to the US: Why isn't there still no clear concept from the US Government how to proceed in this matter? Trump didn't believe his own experts and changed his mind how to handle the crisis almost every day instead of following the experts advises. A lot of precious time got lost and now he is blaming everybody else but him causing the disastrous delay.

While for Germany and its population it is already clear that the restrictions have to be continued in order to not overload the healthcare system, being 100% operational, Trump was talking about to start up the economical system again already after Easter. Fortunately Birx and Fauci convinced him otherwise
                        A second corona wave would be devastating for the USA. It could bring the US down on its knees because the US already have huuuuge depts
                        Depts they can never ever pay back!!
                        Btw I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist.

Another thing is that the current president is highly unpredictable in his actions which means investment in business location USA is highly unlikely with this person, some European politicians and Companies (Germany and their Companies as well) already said about 1 year ago. We see this every day, again and again.

This will all come into play after the crisis.

I 100% agree with you
                        Greed is never a virtue it is obnoxious. A greedy person has no soul, has no honor. You can take away everything from me but what you can't take away is my honor. You either have honor or you don't because honor is a way of life.

Oh and Berlin received 2 Million face mask a couple of days ago from China at a usual price.
                        Another shipment of 4 Million face mask arrived on Hamburg Airport yesterday or the day before. A part of the shipment will stay in Hamburg and the rest will by forwarded to Toulouse/France.

Germany is about to start its own face mask production very soon in order to be independent. It showed us our weak points and now it is on us to get rid of this weak points asap. A big part of health care products will be produced in our own country in the future because this crisis showed that we can't rely on others.
                        Already knowing that this will not be the last pandemic we have to face. And it will get worse in the future because it's always like that.

Stay healthy guys and don't leave the flat or house unless you have to.
                        Cool glad you guys recieved your Face masks safe and sound.
                        I think France is also looking into making their own masks, i just hope that when this all blows over that they continue to make them for the next one round the corner!
                        Didn't know they had sent some masks to Toulouse, they were all off to Paris, they are now saying that the french population has to wear masks when going out of the house shopping etc, so maybe they will soon start providing the population with them.

Comment

• glad to see Europe is working together!

Comment

• Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                            Didn't know they had sent some masks to Toulouse, they were all off to Paris,..
                            Well that's how it was written in the German Press.

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                            I think France is also looking into making their own masks...
                            I think they will do the same what Germany does because you need a certain percentage of independence and that means to be able to produce the amount of health care products needed to stay operational.
                            My opinion is that Germany (or any other country) needs to be able, if such sort of crisis appears again, to push the button and start the machines to produce the equipment you need - I simply call it a "Solid Plan 'B' "

This virus really is a horrible thing but it also has some positives because it showed us if we think that "Cash is King" then "King Cash" will break our neck.

I see it like this: Our beautiful blue planet is trying to get rid of a virus, a devastating virus that behaves like a cancer cell because it poisons the water and the air, it cuts down the green lung of this planet - the Amazon rain forest, it wipes out animal species without even knowing they've ever existed, it is trying to destroy everything it gets in contact with because this virus thinks everything belongs to it and it can do whatever it wants to.

This virus or cancer is called "Human Being"

But mother nature has a very powerful weapon and this weapon is called "Evolution". The evolution is now testing its new development, the CoVid-19 virus.
                            If this one fails the evolution will soon test another, more harmful, virus - it is just a matter of time.
                            As we all know "Evolution always wins".

This could be from a SciFi-Novel but it really is what I believe is happening.

Comment

• I particularly hate this virus so so much.
                              I was skeptical for a while until april when my mom went to hospital with kidney failure.
                              They called us a week later that my mom died due to Covid-19.How ??No one in my family has ever been tested even after that.
                              They didn't even let us see her body.Just a sealed coffin.
                              Said we need to stay in quarantine for 14 days.
                              I had a really hard time to believe all of this.
                              If it was Covid, why didn't they test us ??
                              What are they hiding ?
                              But does not matter.What was important to me, i lost.My mom.
                              Now if all this coronavirus its real or not, i don't give a fk.I hate the guvern here and all of their lying.I don't go to vote anymore.I don't care who lead.They are all the same bunch of liars.Political game.They become richer and richer while people starve and die.
                              Now they say they have a vaccine and we all need to make it.
                              I don't think so.
                              Who can guarantee what this vaccine is?
                              I wander..
                              What if all this "coronavirus" was created just to give us a "vaccine"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew 3:2 View Post
                                I particularly hate this virus so so much.
                                I was skeptical for a while until april when my mom went to hospital with kidney failure.
                                They called us a week later that my mom died due to Covid-19.How ??No one in my family has ever been tested even after that.
                                They didn't even let us see her body.Just a sealed coffin.
                                Said we need to stay in quarantine for 14 days.
                                I had a really hard time to believe all of this.
                                If it was Covid, why didn't they test us ??
                                What are they hiding ?
                                But does not matter.What was important to me, i lost.My mom.
                                Now if all this coronavirus its real or not, i don't give a fk.I hate the guvern here and all of their lying.I don't go to vote anymore.I don't care who lead.They are all the same bunch of liars.Political game.They become richer and richer while people starve and die.
                                Now they say they have a vaccine and we all need to make it.
                                I don't think so.
                                Who can guarantee what this vaccine is?
                                I wander..
                                What if all this "coronavirus" was created just to give us a "vaccine"?
                                Sorry for you loss

Comment

• Thanks Coconut.Good to know i am not alone in this.But.. i shouldn't have posted this here.
                                  Moderator please delete my post ?115.This place is a escape from my thoughts.Don't want to bring my negative thoughts here.Its like they follow me.But i don't need them here.
                                  I promised myself that i will try to stay chill and improve my mood.Sometimes i just explode.
                                  Helps speak about it tho.
                                  I need to move on.

Comment

Thanks Coconut.Good to know i am not alone in this.But.. i shouldn't have posted this here.
                                    Moderator please delete my post ?115.This place is a escape from my thoughts.Don't want to bring my negative thoughts here.Its like they follow me.But i don't need them here.
                                    I promised myself that i will try to stay chill and improve my mood.Sometimes i just explode.
                                    Helps speak about it tho.
                                    I need to move on.
                                    First off, very sorry for your loss, i cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through. I was bantering with you here and there in the other threads, not knowing what you were going through. Goes to show that respect and kindheartedness should always be shown towards our fellow human beings, as you never know what they are going through.

The most important thing is to try to move on, but thats easier said than done. Keep up the positivity, and good luck.
                                    Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

• Thanks a lot Mad Scientist.
                                      Finding a new hobby, like pheromones does help keeping my thoughts away.
                                      Let's see how will go once i'll have some products in hand.

Comment

Thanks a lot Mad Scientist.
                                        Finding a new hobby, like pheromones does help keeping my thoughts away.
                                        Let's see how will go once i'll have some products in hand.
                                        I really hope things turn out good for you, i can't imagine what it feels like to loose someone soo close, and maybe soo young too!

you can me message me if you feel like talking

Comment

• Matthew 3:2
                                          Matthew 3:2 commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Means a lot that you want to offer moral support to a person that lives across the ocean.You must be really sweet in person.????

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X