yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Coronavirus protection!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coronavirus protection!

Apparently betadine mouth wash works against Sars, which is like corno virus, kelp tablets contain iodine!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

In Italy they are now making choices who to save in reanimation!
      betadine scrub seems to work!
      hope you'll ok!

Comment

Thanks for the info ,love.
        Hope you all are safe

Comment

hmm, interesting, i will have to do some research at my university library archives
          : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

1. Wash your hands
            2. Keep yourself at home.
            3. When you must out, keep a distance to people.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• 4.do not panic

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                TOO LATE SILVIA TOO LATE, ahah just kidding

DISTURBING pictures show a food market where live animals such as rats and reptiles are sold despite fears of another virus outbreak. It is believed the coronavirus pandemic started at a similar ma…

seems like the chinese hav't learned, they are back to their wet markets, dispite the ban, with fears of a second bug!

Comment

• XSteveO
                XSteveO commented
                Editing a comment
                Saw this. Very disturbing

I've heard that you should drink water every 15 minutes. If you start to have symptoms, gargle salt or vinegar water. Wipe down surfaces regularly. Don't touch your face!
              XS arsenal:
              Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
              Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
              Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

Powerful visual here. Video demonstrating how social distancing can help keep the virus from spreading.

XS arsenal:
                Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
                Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
                Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

Originally posted by Silvia View Post
                  • 4.do not panic
                  5. Do not hoard groceries.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

6. move to Austrailia

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                      6. move to Austrailia
                      They have their own problems, so I am am not sure that is truly an answer to the Corona problem.
                      Arsenal

Comment

How is everybody feeling emotionally? A couple hours ago they shut down all non essential services in our state. I'm not feeling lonely but I'm starting to get the urge to mingle. I kinda want to flirt, be happy etc. Of course I'm still able to resist the urge and everybody is social distancing anyways but that what I'm feeling atm.

I have tried a zoom meeting with talking to people, it can have video but my camera is deep in the garage junk boxes. Kinda like skype but easier. Made a few extra phone calls. Tried a few inteligent conversation on facebook but rational minds are scarce. I guess most people are silently angry or so it seems but unless they talk, how can I tell.

So I'm donating some computer time to folding at home and trying to work on the virus, about 3/4 ths of my cpu time has went to other projects while they scale up the data blocks but I feel a little less helpless. I guess helpless is an emotion I'm fighting to and trust worthyness. I do my own research instead of relying on a newspaper to predigest the science. I have residual mistrust of government as well as media, I haven't always felt that way. I wish I felt otherwise.

The news sources are better than usual but they are still spreading a small percentage of bad info that was passed to them. Then there are the antagonist that are just trolling as usual trying to stir people up and then I'm not sure that there aren't a batch of anarchist that are trying to inflame emotions we are starting to feel into a panic or riot type state. All these seem low frequency but there is an under current of noise that has my attention.

I may have TP but i am unprepared for social breakdown. It's not like I am Rambo or Arnold with a grenade launcher. Not panicking but a little vigilance creeping in that could ramp up anxieties as time passes. I am just expressing and exploring so I am aware enough to stay rational.

Comment

Here in Bulgaria everything is closed except supermarkets and pharmacies.Emotionally i am getting bored staying home but just pray that this virus will pass soon.Find some hobby to help you out with time.I personally do diamond painting when im suuuuuper bored.
                          I hope everyone is safe and soon everything will be in the past

Comment

But my hobby is reducing social distancing

Comment

everything is closed over here, except pharmacies and super markets, and people are told to stay home and work from home for those who can, if anyone goes out you need a paper explaining why otherwise you get stopped by the police and fined!

Comment

• Quiet&Dreamy
                                Quiet&Dreamy commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Wow...

• Muestereate
                                Muestereate commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Its the same here, everyday is a new set of shutdowns. No fines where I live but a few Counties out West In California put fines in place today.

Emotionally I feel good.
                              Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Silvia View Post
                                • 4.do not panic
                                I second this, panicking/worry/fear will weaken your immune system leaving you more susceptible
                                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Quiet&Dreamy
                                  Quiet&Dreamy commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Great reminder!

My reaction to the situation @ hand - homely introverts it's our time to shine while everyone else looses their shit ????

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X