yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Where are you from + where would you like to travel to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are you from + where would you like to travel to?

Where are you from? Or where do you currently reside?

Also where would you like to travel to?

I'm from California

and I would like to travel to Morocco!
    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

I'm from New York.
    I'm going back to London next month to celebrate my bday but also explore. I'm currently searching for a 16 day boyfriend or two boyfriends split between 8 days, lmao.

In the near future, I'd love to go to Italy! I hear it's beautiful there and that the men love Black women! So that's +10 for me. But I want to go mostly for the food.
    Oh, Singapore is on my list as well!

Comment

• Silvia
      Silvia commented
      Editing a comment
      London is a great place.Don't forget to go for a shopping girl!

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
    I'm from New York.
    I'm going back to London next month to celebrate my bday but also explore. I'm currently searching for a 16 day boyfriend or two boyfriends split between 8 days, lmao.

In the near future, I'd love to go to Italy! I hear it's beautiful there and that the men love Black women! So that's +10 for me. But I want to go mostly for the food.
    Oh, Singapore is on my list as well!
    London! Ooooo I bet it's gonna be super cold but pretty!

2 BOYFRIENDS?! I love that thinking

Yes Italy is very beautiful. I bet the food is to dye for over there.

My mom really liked Singapore. Definitely heard it's worth going there.
    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

Yes Italy is very beautiful. I bet the food is to dye for over there.

My mom really liked Singapore. Definitely heard it's worth going there.
      Honestly, if I could choose, I'd just have one boyfriend over the span of 16 days. That would be great. I'm too emotional to juggle multiple men (but I know it serves it's purpose)

Comment

Germany greets y'all!

Comment

I am from Germany.
          I have already been in Siberia (in winter of course), at Lake Baikal to be precise, and it was a wonderful experience.
          Next year I'm planning to visit Shanghai and its surrounding area.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
            I am from Germany.
            I have already been in Siberia (in winter of course), at Lake Baikal to be precise, and it was a wonderful experience.
            Next year I'm planning to visit Shanghai and its surrounding area.
            Shanghai was fun! I know you'll like it!
            Current Arsenal:

Comment

I know!! I can't wait!

Yes, girl! LOL. But with the way men are, I might just go and enjoy myself and just let them gravitate towards me themselves.

Comment

I'm on the east coast and would love to go to;
                Italy
                Paris
                Japan
                Venice (when it isn't under water...)
                St Lucia island
                Not necessarily in that order
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                  I'm on the east coast and would love to go to;
                  Italy
                  Paris
                  Japan
                  Venice (when it isn't under water...)
                  St Lucia island
                  Not necessarily in that order
                  I didn't know that Venice is sometimes under water? I'm assuming it's due to frequent flooding?

I heard St. Lucia is beautiful, especially for honeymoons!
                  Current Arsenal:

Comment

I didn't know that Venice is sometimes under water? I'm assuming it's due to frequent flooding?

I heard St. Lucia is beautiful, especially for honeymoons!
                    Yes, I would want to plan my trip to Venice at whatever time of years it does NOT flood - though I bet there's a discount in there somewhere...

Last I checked, there are 3 Sandals resorts on the island, and you can buy the package deal that you can travel between all 3 resorts for dining and activities and really enjoy your stay and have plenty of variety if you're looking for more than an R&R get away...

Comment

I'm assuming it's due to frequent flooding?
                      Yup, this is a result of global warming and it gets worse every couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Yes, I would want to plan my trip to Venice at whatever time of years it does NOT flood - though I bet there's a discount in there somewhere...

Last I checked, there are 3 Sandals resorts on the island, and you can buy the package deal that you can travel between all 3 resorts for dining and activities and really enjoy your stay and have plenty of variety if you're looking for more than an R&R get away...
                        That sounds like a pretty cool deal, I wonder how much that costs. I think it would be perfect for me since I've never been to the Caribbean before.
                        Current Arsenal:

Comment

Yup, this is a result of global warming and it gets worse every couple of years.
                          Wow, that's horrible since Venice is such a beautiful place
                          Current Arsenal:

Comment

Wow, that's horrible since Venice is such a beautiful place
                            Yes and meanwhile other parts of Italy are affected as well like the Toscana

Comment

Yes and meanwhile other parts of Italy are affected as well like the Toscana
                              Is Italy under sea level? Which could explain the potential flooding? Or is it the way the streets are made over there?
                              Current Arsenal:

Comment

No Italy is not under sea level. Venice is at sea level but due to the extreme climate change there are heavy rain and snow falls this year and this affects regions which usually are pretty save because they are far inside the country.

Comment

No Italy is not under sea level. Venice is at sea level but due to the extreme climate change there are heavy rain and snow falls this year and this affects regions which usually are pretty save because they are far inside the country.
                                  Wow that's unfortunate, I guess there is nothing that can be done (assuming that global warming is not reversible?)
                                  Current Arsenal:

Comment

Venice has also suffered from sinking and tilting

Comment

I'm from the U.S. but would like to visit many European countries. As a kid, I read the book and watched the movie "Around the World in 80 Days" and promised myself that someday I'd make a similar trip. But since it's pretty expensive, I had to collect quite a lot of money for this dream. I also made a plan for myself to travel and see the sights. Also, I'm likely to spend most of the time on the train because at https://www.oebbfahrplan.com/de/ you can find a schedule and good tickets, which makes it much easier to travel. Flying by plane will be costly, and the atmosphere will change a lot, and I don't want it.

Comment

• Silvia
                                        Silvia commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        i am the opposite my friend.Really want to visit US ,Australia,Asia etc...but yeah Europe is pretty cool.
                                        Me and my hubby were travaling around EU for some time

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X