Values: Be Honest

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Where are you from + where would you like to travel to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are you from + where would you like to travel to?

Where are you from? Or where do you currently reside?

Also where would you like to travel to?

I'm from California

and I would like to travel to Morocco!
    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Flirt, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

I'm from New York.
    I'm going back to London next month to celebrate my bday but also explore. I'm currently searching for a 16 day boyfriend or two boyfriends split between 8 days, lmao.

In the near future, I'd love to go to Italy! I hear it's beautiful there and that the men love Black women! So that's +10 for me. But I want to go mostly for the food.
    Oh, Singapore is on my list as well!
    Collection:
    Full Bottles: Vibe, Connections (x2), Sexy Confidence, Outspoken, Desire Me+, Happiness, Fantasy, Limitless, Bitch, Mascot, Xist, Thinker, Madame, DHEAS, xs196/Girlfriend (x2), Sweetness, Love Boat, Comply (x2), Neno, xs194/InBetween, Bliss, Innocence, Flirt, xs130/Status, Engage, xs189, xs190, xs191, xsr46, xsr68, P82, P83, P86, P96

Samples: xSport, Glow, Outspoken, Temptress, Happiness, Odyssey

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
      I'm from New York.
      I'm going back to London next month to celebrate my bday but also explore. I'm currently searching for a 16 day boyfriend or two boyfriends split between 8 days, lmao.

In the near future, I'd love to go to Italy! I hear it's beautiful there and that the men love Black women! So that's +10 for me. But I want to go mostly for the food.
      Oh, Singapore is on my list as well!
      London! Ooooo I bet it's gonna be super cold but pretty!

2 BOYFRIENDS?! I love that thinking

Yes Italy is very beautiful. I bet the food is to dye for over there.

My mom really liked Singapore. Definitely heard it's worth going there.
      Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Flirt, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

London! Ooooo I bet it's gonna be super cold but pretty!

2 BOYFRIENDS?! I love that thinking

Yes Italy is very beautiful. I bet the food is to dye for over there.

My mom really liked Singapore. Definitely heard it's worth going there.
        Honestly, if I could choose, I'd just have one boyfriend over the span of 16 days. That would be great. I'm too emotional to juggle multiple men (but I know it serves it's purpose)
        Collection:
        Full Bottles: Vibe, Connections (x2), Sexy Confidence, Outspoken, Desire Me+, Happiness, Fantasy, Limitless, Bitch, Mascot, Xist, Thinker, Madame, DHEAS, xs196/Girlfriend (x2), Sweetness, Love Boat, Comply (x2), Neno, xs194/InBetween, Bliss, Innocence, Flirt, xs130/Status, Engage, xs189, xs190, xs191, xsr46, xsr68, P82, P83, P86, P96

Samples: xSport, Glow, Outspoken, Temptress, Happiness, Odyssey

Comment

Germany greets y'all!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X