yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Testosterone In 2019 - Are we in danger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theLaw View Post

What you have just described is exactly how these faulty ideas become "mainstream" medicine.

You actively chose not to read the studies based on a "belief", not logic, because it's easier to use a heuristic like "newer studies are more accurate", than to actually criticize the science itself.

Science is not perfect, and can be influenced by an authoritarian system just as much as any other discipline, but many refuse to consider this due to the severe ramifications.

Here is a blog of a researcher who uses more up-to-date studies :

Read what I wrote again. "I've read only a little bit" ~ 20% of the whole site. I won't read the whole site in one try, it is too long. Never said that I didn't read nothing.

If even science is influenced by an authoritarian system, as you said, we have no other choice than to criticize, of course. Yet, if even the most reliable researches aren't reliable, we are gonna have a very long time verificating what is the truth, and what is not.

I wish there was a proof that says this is the truth and this is not, but even that proof would be faulty.

Comment

Originally posted by Starlust View Post

Read what I wrote again. "I've read only a little bit" ~ 20% of the whole site. I won't read the whole site in one try, it is too long. Never said that I didn't read nothing.

If even science is influenced by an authoritarian system, as you said, we have no other choice than to criticize, of course. Yet, if even the most reliable researches aren't reliable, we are gonna have a very long time verificating what is the truth, and what is not.

I wish there was a proof that says this is the truth and this is not, but even that proof would be faulty.
      Hey Starlust,

I'm going to just defer to the info that I've already linked instead of responding to your specific post, as there appears to be a language barrier here, and I think that some or your points are getting lost in translation, which will just make a debate even more confusing.

If you find a workable solution to this, just let me know, and I'll be happy to jump back into the debate/conversation.

Best of luck to you! Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post

Hey Starlust,

I'm going to just defer to the info that I've already linked instead of responding to your specific post, as there appears to be a language barrier here, and I think that some or your points are getting lost in translation, which will just make a debate even more confusing.

If you find a workable solution to this, just let me know, and I'll be happy to jump back into the debate/conversation.

Best of luck to you! Cheers!
        I've just noticed that you are right, lol.

Really sorry for every incomprehension!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X