yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

dad jokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dad jokes

okay so this is the dumbest joke that ive ever heard but i find it hilarious and i shared it wit Hayley and XSteveO but they didnt find it funny lol but the joke is: what did one dorito farmer say to the other dorito farmer?? im curious to see what the responses are gonna be (i know its a corny joke but wait till you read the response)
    AmandaXS - XS Model

Which corner are you working on?
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
      Which corner are you working on?
      no, try again
      AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Cool Ranch

Comment

This is nacho farm.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
            Cool Ranch
            you got it
            AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
              This is nacho farm.
              i never even thought about that! thats even funnier
              AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

hey everyone so i have another joke for you guys and it goes like this: how do you get a squirrel to like you? (cant wait to see what you guys guess!)
              AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaXS View Post
                hey everyone so i have another joke for you guys and it goes like this: how do you get a squirrel to like you? (cant wait to see what you guys guess!)
                Act like a nut of course...
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Act like a nut of course...
                  you got it
                  AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This one was a very short walk for me I'm nuttier than a bag of trail mix!

I love corny jokes like that. Those are the type on popsicle sticks. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
                    I love corny jokes like that. Those are the type on popsicle sticks. Lol
                    Me too! when i would get a popsicle when i was little i would always look forward to seeing and telling the jokes
                    AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

why couldnt the bicycle stand up by itself?
                      AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

It was flat tired?
                        Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                        Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                        A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

- Did my word jokes score any points in the joke contest? - No, no pun in ten did.
                          Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                            - Did my word jokes score any points in the joke contest? - No, no pun in ten did.
                            lol thats great!!
                            AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Why do all Germans avoid the Octoberfest while on a diet?

Comment

When, in battle, do the samurais yell "Bonzai!!"? When they throw in the infant tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                                  Why do all Germans avoid the Octoberfest while on a diet?
                                  why?
                                  AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaXS View Post
                                    Show'em your nuts

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X