yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Messing around, putting oxytocin in a mini humidifier.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oxy needs to be normally sprayed in the air, used a lot during psychotherapy
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

NuTrix Have you tried O-IN with pxs Diffusion Technology? Comparison?
      Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post

NuTrix Have you tried O-IN with pxs Diffusion Technology? Comparison?
        I had considered it, but Tbh, I haven't had a diffusion issue.

With the oxy, it's more a longevity thing. It's like a putative for me.
        It may not wear for the rediculous number of hours that the rest of SteveO's blends do, but It's completely effective for me while I have it on and I don't find the 2-4 hours life expectancy that off putting.

I've found O-IN over some ISO extends the mildest of effects beyond that 4 hour mark but I often wear O-IN along with other things now and hardly notice when it wanders of into the cosmos because the rest of my blend is still plugging along

Idk. I've never taken oxy orally to compare to the pheromone effects. Maybe my expectations aren't high enough?
        At this point, though it's been fun and is a novelty for me, I think A1, DHEAS, b-nol and other bonding molecules and/or blends will do the same job just as well if not better. Not trying to turn anyone off from it. It is nice. I just think that with the other molecules available, it's replacable. But for its availability and the cost/strength that Aroma Fero is offering it for, I could see keeping it in rotation and treating it similarly to a putative as far as expectations.

Wow! Rambled there. Hope I answered your question
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ramble away! Yes I would say you did Good to hear that there have been no diffusion issues, that has been my main concern when it comes to oxytocin. I don't expect more than 2 hours from it from what I've read, and don't expect it to be similar to long lasting predictable pheromone products. I see it as an interesting feelgood addon to experiment with, mainly for self effects, but also for creating a relaxing atmosphere and being Mr Comfort when needed. For that purpose 2 hours is enough for me
          Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
          Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
          A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X