yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Messing around, putting oxytocin in a mini humidifier.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messing around, putting oxytocin in a mini humidifier.

Oxytocin in a mini humidifier is probably my best discovery yet. The sleep benefits are immeasurable but if you have to wake up in the morning early, don't do this.

I put approximately 20 units into a humidifier mixed with about 500ml of water, heres how it panned out.

T+5m: Sleepy feelings, very relaxed and centered. I feel really calm and happy at this point, pupils dilated moderately
    T+10m: Almost impossible to keep my head up, later I found out that I was up for a little longer (search history) but I literally remember none of it
    t+15m: At this point I have no evidence that I was up, I fell asleep in a very uncomfortable position and had crazy dreams it seemed like all night

4 hours later the diffuser ran out as specified by the manufacturer

T+4:15: I woke up with a pretty bad headache and drank about a gallon of water, honestly felt alright other than the headache, but my muscles were weak as hell. Perhaps waking up in the middle of the night is to blame but gaddamn was that a trip
    T+4:30: Headaches gone, muscles still extremely weak, I can't sleep anymore and it's the middle of the night
    T+4:40: Okay trial two, half the dose lets try this again, lights out after 30 min

Basically the second time with only 10 units got rid of the headache factor but it's still some of the heaviest sleep i've ever gotten, watch out for muscle weakness and some tiredness for a few hours after you wake up. Coffee seemed to help. After some discomfort waking up in the morning the next day went pretty well, everything seemed more calm and I was at ease. It was easier to connect with coworkers (old job not new), and I had a riot. This mix makes you the opposite of horny, it actually made getting it up impossible for me and I wasn't thinking about sex at all. Relationships however were, I feel like I could have a better appreciation of the ones that I loved and cared about.

Now onto the dreams, I don't remember any of them, but I can't shake the feeling they were some of the most important realizations I had come to in a while. I couldn't describe what I learned, but afterwards it felt like I had matured for a few years and come back with what I had learned, very trippy.

Don't try this at home.

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Have you tried combining oxy with pheromones?
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

Sounds awesome! May have to try, some clarifying dreams would come in handy so much right now.

Comment

Maybe to get deeper sleep I'd go with 25% of what I used. I figured I was already starting extremely low but I guess not.

Oxytocin is too heavy to defuse in spray form. Its sold someplaces as a nasal spray but any pheromone related product is likely to produce little to no effect when applied to the body.

It wasn't trippy at all until I fell asleep, more a deep relaxation that turned way too strong and I passed out, it also seemed to have some memory suppression effects but I guess I overdid it.

Comment

• Devin1Neil
            Devin1Neil commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm not gonna reccomend someone do this, disclaimer if you're around a pregnant woman you could throw them into pre-term labor.

• Devin1Neil
            Devin1Neil commented
            Editing a comment
            I can't stop others from experimenting however, I'd only suggest they use a much lower dose

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
          Have you tried combining oxy with pheromones?
          Oxytocin is a bit too heavy of a molecule to diffuse, that's why I ended up putting it in a cheap USB room humidifier.

Comment

So which would be the easiest way to use oxytocin if one does not have a usb humidifier? A drop in boiling water? And five units, is that five drops and of which product?

Comment

Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.
              Results after a week of testing plz....Productive (aka sound) sleep will never be shunned by me...

What is your oxy source, if I may ask? 20 units of what? (For future reference, 25% of that recommend from you, so what is 5 units? see, I was paying attention...)

I have been testing oxytocin from Aroma Fero:

and while I've found it, imo, short lived (2 to 3-4 hours) because SteveO has me spoiled to products that last my entire shift and beyond I have also been testing it at around the 100mcg mark. My bottle says 1ml/1mg but the vendor said there's more like just shy of 300 drops per bottle, so while I initially thought I was testing at 150mcgs (3 drops) I'm actually closer to 100mcgs (solo), and that's where I like it the most solo.

I haven't actually had any problems with diffusion, mine is in a DPG/alcohol base. I have seen some other posts that lead me to believe that it could be my dose that is a significant difference, but honestly, I read the same thing about oxy being "too heavy", I just haven't found that to be true for me. I was prepared to be disappointed, lol, and instead was very pleasantly surprised!

When worn with other blends or molecules, I can get away with a drop or 2 to good effect.
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Comment

The O-IN seems to be oil based?

Comment

The O-IN seems to be oil based?
                    No above lip apps. Usually backs of hands, occasionally sides of neck.

Best reactions have been from hubby and daughter, though there have been friendly responses from others and a sense of calm and openness from strangers I've interacted with for more than a few minutes. No negative effects to speak of, nothing comes to mind.

I would definately say it's good for relaxing and dating, at least it has been for me

It isn't oil based, though mine is a blend of DPG and PA. AF said they make several different ratios of DPG/alcohol. I would say ask for more info over at PT or email the company

Comment

Comment

I'll do that, thanks for the tip!

Comment

The oxy I have is 25%/75% DPG/perfumer's alcohol, pre-mixed for me from AF.

That's interesting you ask, I didn't mention ISO because I didn't want to muddle things I have a couple home brews of ISO. They have different scent profiles. One is Sylvamber & Iso the other is Sylvamber & Timbersilk (all of them in the ISO family) I have not used either with the oxy yet. I've been pretty happy with oxy on it's own, even with the short(er) duration.

I may be telling you something you already know, so I appologize if that's the case..
                          The whole "magic" of ISO is several things. It's a fixative. It's phenomenal for diffusion (ok, phenomenal is my word, but it is good for diffusion). It's been identified that it has the ability to lift a person's individual pheromone molecules (and fragrance molecules too...) Unless it is included as part of a created fragrance it won't necessarily ruin a fragrance but it can make a fragrance very linear. When I use my ISO and layer a fragrance over it, ISO seems to "choose" a note to amplify and that becomes what I smell throughout the length of the life of the perfume/cologne. Example: I have a delicious sugary maple fragrance with a light lemon top note that disappears quickly - normally. When I layer it over ISO, it latches on to that lemon note and it just lasts and lasts and the fragrance itself doesn't morph and change throughout wear like it normally does. It's not bad at all, but it is very different.

Knowing all of that, yes, I am absolutely positive, even without testing ISO and oxy together yet myself, that ISO would definately help diffuse the oxy. It may not prolong it's life, but it would definitely aid in diffusion.

Comment

Thanks NuTrix, interesting information there. So would you say the ISO tweaks the effects of the mones or oxy as well or is it just amplifying certain notes of the cover scents? And how well does your personal oxy mix work diffusion wise? If it works well for you I might just choose that since I'd like to focus on the oxytocin rather than experimenting with different diffusion methods, given that I have a reasonably good product to work with

Comment

By units I mean mcg. The oxytocin i'm using is this https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's 10IU/Mcg per spray. So just dilute 10mcg/500ml of water.

Putting it on your upper lip isn't gonna work, oxytocin doesn't diffuse properly because its too heavy. The only reason I got it to work was because of the mini humidifier. Maybe good for relaxing but not sexytime

Comment

Thanks NuTrix, interesting information there. So would you say the ISO tweaks the effects of the mones or oxy as well or is it just amplifying certain notes of the cover scents? And how well does your personal oxy mix work diffusion wise? If it works well for you I might just choose that since I'd like to focus on the oxytocin rather than experimenting with different diffusion methods, given that I have a reasonably good product to work with
                                It's 2 separate things.
                                1. ISO can change the scent profile of your cologne or perfume.
                                ??2. ISO is a diffuser. It helps lift and disperse. It will not change the effects of a pheromone. Just help get them "out there".

Comment

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post
                                  By units I mean mcg. The oxytocin i'm using is this https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's 10IU/Mcg per spray. So just dilute 10mcg/500ml of water.
                                  Ah! Ok! I didn't know if you were talking tablet or capsule. Turns out neither.
                                  And you're using way less than I've been testing with too.
                                  Hmm. I've read that too heavy stuff. My first oxy is AFs and difusing hasn't been and issue for me, but I have nothing to compare it to

Comment

I will try the O-IN 25/75 DPG/perfumer's alcohol over ISO E Super (quite cheap on ebay) and see what I get. Heavy but not too heavy according to the discussion on pt (and your testing NuTrix). Looks like you had some really good results with it.

Comment

I will try the O-IN 25/75 DPG/perfumer's alcohol over ISO E Super (quite cheap on ebay) and see what I get. Heavy but not too heavy according to the discussion on pt (and your testing NuTrix). Looks like you had some really good results with it.
                                      A little bit of ISO will last you forever, lol, and, yes, it's nice that it's inexpensive

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X