yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Essential oils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Essential oils

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
    ​

Yeah, I have some blue ones I use in the bathroom to relax.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

So which oils are you using Ildergreier? Dosage, effects?
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      ​

Comment

​

Comment

I've honestly got about 30 of them. I use them for just about everything. My daughter wasn't well this week so I added a bunch of oils to her bath for some mild aromatherapy. I have some organic lemon oil that I add to my water. I make our own room sprays, I even have a christmas blend that smells jollyness. Even have a blend for bugs. A little Ylang Ylang and lavender on my pillow puts me to sleep. I use a couple drops each on these wool dryer balls in the laundry as an all natural fabric softener--work wonders. I really like the NOW and GYA labs brands a lot.

So many uses, you can't go wrong!
          Full Bottles: Sexy Confidence, Fantasy, Psel, Desire Me, In-between
          Samples: Babe, Goddess

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
            So which oils are you using Ildergreier? Dosage, effects?
            Some rose mary for relaxation
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

CariBella that sounds really interesting! Would you care to list your five top choices along with effects, dosage and method of application/dispersion?
              ​

Comment

CariBella that sounds really interesting! Would you care to list your five top choices along with effects, dosage and method of application/dispersion?
                I would say for me the approach to essential oils contrasts vastly to phermones in that you'll get the best results freehanding and adjusting for your own preference. Plus the scents and potency vary tremendously depending on the brand. I grew up using essential oils and the first book I ever got recipes from was called Back to Eden. A few years back I bought this book off of Amazon and it's a great starting point and extremely detailed. I've gifted it to friends a few times since then.

http://The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy, Revised and Expanded: Over 800 Natural, Nontoxic, and Fragrant Recipes to Create Health, Beauty, and Safe Home and Work Environments https://www.amazon.com/dp/1577311396/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_sAxwDbQQ5M7A7

My top oils vary whether I'm using it for my own use or if it's for my toddler. Young children shouldn't be exposed to certain oils as the potency can cause respiratory distress.

However overall I'd say that I've purchased Rosemary, Myrhh, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Cedarwood, Ylang Ylang, Helichrysum, and Lavender many times over. I know that's 8 of them lol.

Should you live near a Whole Foods or healthstore they often have testers so you can get a feel for the scents.
                Full Bottles: Sexy Confidence, Fantasy, Psel, Desire Me, In-between
                Samples: Babe, Goddess

Comment

​

Comment

Clary sage is actually included in the pxs product Odyssey, a product I have used a lot.
                    ​

Comment

​

Comment

Ive ordered some oils online from Bargzoils. The first one i have is called One Night Stand and Oh Boy! It smells very nice! In case you're wondering, i have'nt used it with a mone yet, I just got it and will start experimenting with it soon. But they have nice oils and hard to beat their prices!

Comment

I enjoy ylang ylang oil
                          scent is is slightly floral personally
                          metaphysical properties include invoking feelings of love/desire.

Comment

I have a collection of essential oils that I haven't opened yet. I purchased the pack for the purpose of using them for spell work.

Comment

DigitalMaverick So which are the effects? Have you tried them yet?
                              ​

Comment

LegendaryCharisma sounds interesting! How would you describe the self effects?
                                ​

Comment

Cheerio
                                  ​

Comment

Comment

Cheerio I was referring to your collection of essential oils.
                                      ​

Comment

Cheerio I was referring to your collection of essential oils.

I posted a picture of what's in my collection.
                                        Am I misunderstanding?

Comment

• NuTrix
                                          NuTrix commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          I don't see a picture...

• Cheerio
                                          Cheerio commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          NuTrix - Posted it on the other page :-)

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X