yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Essential oils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
    ​

Comment

Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      ​

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
        LegendaryCharisma sounds interesting! How would you describe the self effects?

I put it in my diffuser
        promotes self love
        calms me down
        beautification heightened

Comment

LegendaryCharisma Self love, relaxation and beautification, sounds like a great combination!
          ​

Comment

Lavender before bed or for R&R, smidge under my nose or in my diffuser, 5-8 drops.
            Eucalyptus for sinus issues, couple drops rubbed into temples. Also for sinus and chest congestion, several drops mixed with coconut oil, almond oil or some carrier oil of your choosing, and rubbed onto chest and neck.
            There's a pre-mix of multiple oils that I have for use with a carrier oil (or mix with witch hazel to make a spray) that I use for a natural bug repellent.
            I have a couple pre-mixed blends for aromatheropy to make the place smell pleasant, they both lead with lavender, so they are also calming.
            I have frankincense that I take with my liquid vitamin Bs, 1 drop.
            I have cedar and sandalwood, myhrr, spikenard, rockrose cistus, immortelle (helicrysum italcium).
            I have many attars that I love for their fragrance and don't use medicinally or as a home remedy other that knowing that the things that smell good to me, make me feel good too
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

NuTrix now we're talking! NuTrix power
              Lavender oil it is! Along with vetiver oil, clary sage and ylang-ylang. Eucalyptus oil, an old favourite of mine too, really takes me back in time. And yes a pleasant smell tends to make you happy just by itself, you can just inhale it and enjoy. Seems like it's time to dust off that old diffuser
              ​

Comment

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE (did I mention love?) my diffuser...
                ???????https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comment

It really looks...zensational

Attached Files
                  ​

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment

Oh! My apologies. Here's my collection, hopefully you can see it now.

Comment

Looks like a really nice collection there, well balanced. Calming oils - lavender, clary sage, vetiver, jasmine, lemongrass and ylang-ylang along with pleasant myrrh, patchouli and sweet vanilla. I bet you could create some really relaxing blends with that kit. What kind of diffuser are you using?
                    Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 09-01-2019, 02:09 PM.
                    ​

Comment

I wouldn't recommend it, because it makes a mess, lol but I remember years ago using my lamp bulb as a diffuser Couple of drops on a lamp bulb made the room smell nice. Unfortunately it also dribbles down the bulb and makes a mess...

Comment

Oil lamp NuTrix style
                        ​

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment

Sounds like the average mone testing maniac: A bit messed up, but enlightened, and smells nice
                        ​

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X