yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Food! vinegar dressing (real french)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

i watched it the steak didn't look very good, even though it was frozen it looked like a low quality steak, like it wasn't a whole steak, just pieces of steak molded into one, but that doesn't mean you can't freeze your meat, i freeze mine all the time.
    just my 2 cents, although i'm sure it might be delicious made!
    Oh yeah, meat is meant to be frozen if you aren't using them. Do you usually buy a whole steak and cut it into pieces? She got her steak from Walmart and I don't know how I feel about buying food from Walmart, lol.

Comment

No I just buy whole fresh steaks and sausages from the supermarket and then freeze them all.
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Cooking is the way to a man's heart. You don't even need the pheromones... .

Ps when is the writeup on celebrity + sashimi?

Comment

Tonight was my Mussels and cream with fries!
          Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	207.1 KB
ID:	115159
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

I need a plane ticket

Comment

These recipes look delicious! Is anyone here familiar with Binging with Babish? He recently posted a new video about authentic Carbonara and it looks awesome (although probably not as healthy as french salad mentioned above)
              Cheers,

OrcaWhale

killer whale swimming GIF

Comment

Originally posted by OrcaWhale View Post
                These recipes look delicious! Is anyone here familiar with Binging with Babish? He recently posted a new video about authentic Carbonara and it looks awesome (although probably not as healthy as french salad mentioned above)
                I make carbonara a lot really easy to make and delicious, the secret is to use a good quality cream for it, so it's really tasty!

Comment

I make carbonara a lot really easy to make and delicious, the secret is to use a good quality cream for it, so it's really tasty!
                  Cheers,

OrcaWhale

Comment

I don't like garlic in mine, i have tried it but not keen!
                    i just use grated cheese over the top once it's on the plate.

Comment

my salade and french dressing home made! Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	189.6 KB
ID:	115325

Comment

With all the respect for you guys and gals but a real Italian Carabonara does not contain cream AT ALL it is just eggs and yolk! The other ingredients are bacon (Pancetta or Guanciale), Parmesan cheese, olive oil and salt & pepper. And of course your preferred pasta.
                        I hope you have not planed to travel to Italy because you are on the red list now there

Comment

I love it with Bacon.
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I love it with Bacon.

Comment

I know what it is.
                              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I think the Italian equivalent is called Guanciale.
                                Cheers,

OrcaWhale

Comment

Also, wedge salad is a really tasty dish as well. https://houseofyumm.com/wedge-salad/
                                  Cheers,

OrcaWhale

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X