yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Should I let this go....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siren View Post
    This guy is TRASSSHHHH
    Agreed!

Let it go, girl!

Comment

People do not have to put other people down in order to build themselves up. Just be better at whatever you do than the next guy.

Calling another human being trash lowers your status and does not raise it. What kind of people assume other people are trash. Who throws human beings in dumpsters and mass graves? Not good people. Be a good person, lift yourselves, don't bury others.

Comment

Originally posted by intensecity View Post

I do still have feelings for him, but they are lessening over time as well as what is happening now.... If he were to want me back. I wouldn't consider going back to him right away because we both need time to work on ourselves....He definitely needs to work on himself because he started dating her within a month after I ended things.... That was maybe probably 9ish months ago.... Time will tell if he will be in my life again....I don't see him doing anything for a long while or even within this year...

Comment

Did you use Xist or other imprinting mones when you were with him? I see the effect of self-imprinting here. Perhaps the cause of your longing to be with him (if there was any chace) is this mone effect
          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
          PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
          APEX: Manimal 2
          * sample bottle

Comment

THIS! Law of Attraction well-explained
            shaun the sheep movie ok GIF
            PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
            PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
            APEX: Manimal 2
            * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              People do not have to put other people down in order to build themselves up. Just be better at whatever you do than the next guy.

Calling another human being trash lowers your status and does not raise it. What kind of people assume other people are trash. Who throws human beings in dumpsters and mass graves? Not good people. Be a good person, lift yourselves, don't bury others.

Comment

• intensecity
                intensecity commented
                Editing a comment
                She looks so pretty in that gif though!

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                she seems like a positive role model.

• Cheerio
                Cheerio commented
                Editing a comment
                She is Muestereate

In general, I have been focusing on self-love/confidence with listening to subliminal meditations nightly, working on letting go, gratitude list, + what not.... I feel good with the progress I am making because I am more positive + not dwelling on things so much....I was a mess for the first 4-5 months of the BU + can say I am way better now in letting things go with some weak moments....But, that's normal as long as I keep on moving forward....

I don't have any other male suitors....I have recently signed up for dating apps, but have not found any guys who are interesting enough for me....But, I am still trying to stay positive....Last weekend, I got a tarot reading from Jasmine Ruby/Roo (I saw that she had great reviews on LSA) telling me my future husband is going to be one who makes good money + contemplates each other out + won't bore me + manifesting/LOA (like I am)....So, I hope that is true....
              PXS: Babe (FB), Bliss (FB), Celebrity (FB), Desire Me+ (S), Xist (FB), Flirt XS (S), Innocencex2 (S), LoveBoat (S), Odyssey (S), PSEL (S), Tease (S), Thinker (S), Vibe (FB)

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
                Did you use Xist or other imprinting mones when you were with him? I see the effect of self-imprinting here. Perhaps the cause of your longing to be with him (if there was any chace) is this mone effect
                I have used Xist twice around him.... There might be a chance that the 'mone might be imprinting on myself, but I also see it could on him since he is trying to get me to stay friends with him after I told him that I won't be in his life no more because of this shadiness....
                PXS: Babe (FB), Bliss (FB), Celebrity (FB), Desire Me+ (S), Xist (FB), Flirt XS (S), Innocencex2 (S), LoveBoat (S), Odyssey (S), PSEL (S), Tease (S), Thinker (S), Vibe (FB)

Comment

In general, I have been focusing on self-love/confidence with listening to subliminal meditations nightly, working on letting go, gratitude list, + what not.... I feel good with the progress I am making because I am more positive + not dwelling on things so much....I was a mess for the first 4-5 months of the BU + can say I am way better now in letting things go with some weak moments....But, that's normal as long as I keep on moving forward....

I don't have any other male suitors....I have recently signed up for dating apps, but have not found any guys who are interesting enough for me....But, I am still trying to stay positive....Last weekend, I got a tarot reading from Jasmine Ruby/Roo (I saw that she had great reviews on LSA) telling me my future husband is going to be one who makes good money + contemplates each other out + won't bore me + manifesting/LOA (like I am)....So, I hope that is true....
                  Good! Keep focusing on your inner goddess / divine feminine or whatever innate power you believe in. The more you magnify your own power, the less likely you are to pay attention to anyone else's lack of attention in you. Once you're centered it's easy to detach from scenarios that energetically draining and imbalanced.

You don't need to go scouring over dating apps for serious suitors, but which ones are you using? Hinge seems to have the best dating pool. Tinder is a big no and Bumble is just a notch above. But they're all more for casual dating. Mr. Right will probably come when you least expect it. Your future husband sounds perfect or you. Someone mentally stimulating but grounded and reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post
                    You don't need to go scouring over dating apps for serious suitors, but which ones are you using? Hinge seems to have the best dating pool. Tinder is a big no and Bumble is just a notch above. But they're all more for casual dating. Mr. Right will probably come when you least expect it. Your future husband sounds perfect or you. Someone mentally stimulating but grounded and reliable.
                    I made myself a pact that I be celibate + wouldn't get involved with a guy in any way until @ least November 2019 making it year of the BU.... I am trying to turn a new leaf after this BU because I usually end up in a fling or having one night stands within a month after a BU.... Plus, I am been in 3 relationships for the past few years....I don't think I really took a break from that for a good period of time like I am now....

I am on Bumble + Okcupid for now just pretty much window shopping.... I am done with POF because it's like scraping bottom of the barrel for me when it comes to the quality of the guys on there....I met two of my exes including the one the post is about on there.... I won't do Tinder because always thought it was just for sex....I would even laugh when people said they tried to find love on there.... I don't know about Hinge yet....Maybe eventually if I end up still single towards 2021.... Right now, I am just looking to see if there are any cute guys who don't bore me to get to know + haven't met any as of yet....

Comment

I made myself a pact that I be celibate + wouldn't get involved with a guy in any way until @ least November 2019 making it year of the BU.... I am trying to turn a new leaf after this BU because I usually end up in a fling or having one night stands within a month after a BU.... Plus, I am been in 3 relationships for the past few years....I don't think I really took a break from that for a good period of time like I am now....

I am on Bumble + Okcupid for now just pretty much window shopping.... I am done with POF because it's like scraping bottom of the barrel for me when it comes to the quality of the guys on there....I met two of my exes including the one the post is about on there.... I won't do Tinder because always thought it was just for sex....I would even laugh when people said they tried to find love on there.... I don't know about Hinge yet....Maybe eventually if I end up still single towards 2021.... Right now, I am just looking to see if there are any cute guys who don't bore me to get to know + haven't met any as of yet....
                      It's a good thing to take a mental breather after a breakup and be completely single. You can understand what happened from an objective lens and not get caught up with a rebound to fill a void. It seems like you're seeking mental clarity now but I think you need to take a clean break from the ex. The boundaries in the dynamic between you two seems lacking.

Maybe casually date to get in the mode of detachment from outcome. You can still be celibate and casually date. You can use this period to practice discernment and understanding yourself better while also analyzing what you need from a partner. Only commit when you fully understand what it is you need. You sound a bit like me. I get bored easily but curiosity kills the cat. Someone can be mentally stimulating but a horrible partner. Don't engage in someone just out of mental curiosity if they aren't emotionally fulfilling. It's powerful to walk away from people that aren't meeting your standards.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X