yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Obsessions with my ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

*me assuming* maybe she emotionally placed a title on the relationship before it evolved to the potential she thought it could be? My friend did the same thing. A little f*ck boi she was talking to she thought that their friendship would evolve into potential relationship. They never had sex but when he hurt ???? her feelings with his asshole tactics... She cried over him like they were dating, her emotions attached to him on a deeper level than they actually were label ???? wise.
    inspiring tim tebow GIF by Home Free

You hit it Vicki!

blue.manhattan You already know in your heart and head what's up. You're looking for something to sooth and, hopefully, help get through this tough time. I'm sorry hun, I wish there were a phero for that. There are plenty of products that can lift your mood, but they're all superficial for a hurting heart. If I could, I'd be sitting with you, huggin on you, crying with you, agreeing with you about how some guys are super huge assholes. Then I'd tell you you're beautiful, that some people just don't know what they're throwing away and that it's better not to waste any more time on that player than what you already did because it frees you up for the guy who's gonna do right by you. Then I'd give you more hugs and probably fog you in CohesionXS and VibeXS and take you out and have some fun with friends
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

inspiring tim tebow GIF by Home Free

You hit it Vicki!

blue.manhattan You already know in your heart and head what's up. You're looking for something to sooth and, hopefully, help get through this tough time. I'm sorry hun, I wish there were a phero for that. There are plenty of products that can lift your mood, but they're all superficial for a hurting heart. If I could, I'd be sitting with you, huggin on you, crying with you, agreeing with you about how some guys are super huge assholes. Then I'd tell you you're beautiful, that some people just don't know what they're throwing away and that it's better not to waste any more time on that player than what you already did because it frees you up for the guy who's gonna do right by you. Then I'd give you more hugs and probably fog you in CohesionXS and VibeXS and take you out and have some fun with friends
      Aww this is really sweet and supportive comment. You know when a guy posts a thread about ex obsession in Men's forum, the typical response is "Move on, dude. So many fishes, still, in the sea."
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't be getting all sentimental now zeratul

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X