yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Obsessions with my ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primross
    replied
    My bad how dare I assume a gender in this day and age shame in me. Well my advice still stands

Leave a comment:

• blue.manhattan
    replied
    Originally posted by Primross View Post

Oh no honey boo boo.

You gotta forget her. Move on and imporve yourself being single is great!!
    is a HE. I know I gotta. I just don't know how.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Oh no honey boo boo.

You gotta forget her. Move on and imporve yourself being single is great!!

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    Music is a wonderful Balm

Leave a comment:

• daydreambeliever
    replied
    For me, only time and music therapy works. I start out with a playlist about letting someone go and eventually move on to a playlist with songs about deserving better.

For example:

Kiss My Grits songs:
    Diablo - Simon Curtis (original 8Bit Heart version)
    You F O - Stela Cole
    Ugly Heart - G.R.L.
    Sorry Not Sorry - Demi Lovato
    Part of Me - Katy Perry
    Good as Hell - Lizzo
    Hell No - Ingrid Michaelson
    Gonna Get Over You - Sara Bareilles (love this video)
    Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
    Truth Hurts - Lizzo

I Deserve Better songs:
    I Love Me - Meghan Trainor
    Soulmate - Lizzo
    Makin' A Move - Lady Bri
    Wonder Woman - Lion Babe
    Dust My Shoulders Off - Jane Zhang
    Worship - Lizzo
    Dime - Rachel Crow
    Confident - Demi Lovato
    Juice - Lizzo
    Treat Myself - Meghan Trainor

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    Interesting conflicts. You miss him and hate him at the same time? That may seem irrational but I assure you that obsession and resentment are close cousins. Another emotion you described is envy. It's a bit different than jealousy over just things. Envy is about wanting to be that person or to be in their place. The place is having what you want but you don't want to be judged as bad.

Your obsession isn't really over him, it is about justice. "Bad people get what they want all the time" FIrst lets get rid of the word all. Bad people do not get what they want ALL the time. Can you think of and Bad people that didn't get what they wanted?

And a second thought is about the word bad. They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, well the same goes for good and bad. If you are not talking about pure evil malevolence, one person good can be another's bad and vice-versa. Can you think of anything in your own life that you once thought was bad but now seems to be good? For instance, I was taught sex was bad but once I tried it, it thought it was good.

Even if this didn't help I'll stick with the idea that the obsession is not about the man but about the things he represents or conflicts. Try separating them.

Leave a comment:

• blue.manhattan
    replied
    Both. He pretended to be a
    friend for a while, We
    fucked and he vanished... I miss his friendship but I know he is a player. I miss him anyways and I kinda hate that he here everything he wants in life. Why this seems to happens? Like bad people hets his way all the time?

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    What is it you keep remembering, was it a particular behavior or was it a certain emotion you felt?

Leave a comment:

• blue.manhattan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• zeratul
    replied
    Maybe he used imprinting mones when he was with you?

Well, quick suggestion: because you keep thinking about him all the time, perhaps you make yourself busier or doing more activities such as joining gym, or participating in social gathering more. That would help to shift your focus to the activity instead of your ex.

Leave a comment:

• blue.manhattan
    started a topic Obsessions with my ex

Obsessions with my ex

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X