yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Finding a Husband

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very astute differentiation Cheerio

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      Thanks, Steve but topics dead, moving into off-topic moved it even further away from pheromones and snuffed it, the title is fine as is.

I had started it in the woman's sections assuming the talk would turn to which pheros and where. I was hoping to learn of some ladies opinions places and modern views but i guess Marriage or LTR isn't a phero goal for women as I had assumed. My assumptions were presumptuous Now I know.
      But we are talking about what kind of pheromones we use to get men in each and every thread we make. When you are making a husbond thread for us little women, you confuse us. Thank you for your help, though.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• lafemme
        lafemme commented
        Editing a comment
        ????????

Confusion

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X