yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Finding a Husband

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding a Husband

I'm still looking for the men's version of this. Some of it might be worthy of discussion. Please don't shoot the messenger.

How To Find A Husband In the Nineteen Fifties
    Last edited by Ildergreier; 04-30-2019, 01:40 PM. Reason: I moved the thread to the Off Topic board

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    I'm still looking for the men's version of this. Some of it might be worthy of discussion. Please don't shoot the messenger.

How To Find A Husband In the Nineteen Fifties
    You don't find mens version of this because most men are not looking for a husbond.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• XSteveO
      XSteveO commented
      Editing a comment
      I laughed out loud

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      XSteveO It is not like it is a lie....

LOL

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      oh no facepalm GIF

There is no version for men. Men are allowed to have other ambitions.

Comment

I'm still shocked that there aren't any books or articles for men to get a wife when men benefit from marriage the most.

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        I beg to differ who benefits the most

• Oncearound
        Oncearound commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with KateD 110%

Date women, not girls

For men:

1. Have your life in order before you start looking for a wife. Until then, there's always Tinder (or, god forbid, actually talking to girls).

2. Have high expectations for the woman who might end up being the mother of your children, including a life/values compatible with your own.

3. Find a woman who thinks independently for herself, not someone who has bought into the cult of status and/or helplessness.

Above all, find an emotionally mature woman you can trust, and who doesn't cause stress in your life. In short, date women, not girls.

Comment

I thought this thread was gonna be about asking advice on how to find a good husband.

1. Have goals
        2. Never look for a guy in the club or out partying
        3. Make sure he is super ugly so nobody wants his ......
        4. Train him early

ahahaaha , just kidding

Comment

• theLaw
          theLaw commented
          Editing a comment
          So.......don't have goals?

I've dated really nice girls I've met in bars. Many of them were really easy to get along with. Some, of course, were drunken warriors but for the most part they drank lightly. In retrospect they made fine wives for other men. I don't mess with the really drunk ones, I flirt like hell and have fun but it has rarely went anywhere. Except for this one drunken nymphomaniac with the crooked wig.

long hair dont care but harry thoo lol GIF

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          ahahahaha

Originally posted by KateD View Post
        Never look for a guy in the club or out partying
        You met me out drinking. In fact I sang the theme to the Love Boat to you if I remember correctly...lol

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          You need a product named Tatoo to combo with love boat

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          That was Fantasy Island good sir

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          %&^*&^%(*&%, do you have anything for alzheimers yet?

I thought this thread was gonna be about asking advice on how to find a good husband.

1. Have goals
        4. Train him early

ahahaaha , just kidding

whipping tv land GIF by YoungerTV
        I can dig it! lol
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Vicki Lee
          Vicki Lee commented
          Editing a comment
          This GIF kills me everytime!!!

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          ahahah me too, love it

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          did you click the link?

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
        Date women, not girls

For men:

1. Have your life in order before you start looking for a wife. Until then, there's always Tinder (or, god forbid, actually talking to girls).

2. Have high expectations for the woman who might end up being the mother of your children, including a life/values compatible with your own.

3. Find a woman who thinks independently for herself, not someone who has bought into the cult of status and/or helplessness.

Above all, find an emotionally mature woman you can trust, and who doesn't cause stress in your life. In short, date women, not girls.
        wise words. It took me decades to discover what I truly want in a woman. And I just sat down consciously 2 days ago and made a list of what my ideal woman looks like. There's a lot of development that was/is required to reframe my mindset from being one who sought flings and having fun to one who is seeking to settle down.

It's a much different playing field for men, as has been said.

And Muestereate , you might want to consider renaming the title of this thread XD

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought I had put it in women's section but it looks like it was moved as if finding a husband doesn't belong in a woman's section. Why would I think hunting for a spouse was off topic?

• eternitys_child
          eternitys_child commented
          Editing a comment
          Muestereate i was referring to the title of "finding a husband" causing confusion in other readers, including myself XD

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think we can retitle. I tried it on another thread that I had misspelled. The forum changes though.

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post

wise words. It took me decades to discover what I truly want in a woman. And I just sat down consciously 2 days ago and made a list of what my ideal woman looks like. There's a lot of development that was/is required to reframe my mindset from being one who sought flings and having fun to one who is seeking to settle down.

It's a much different playing field for men, as has been said.

And Muestereate , you might want to consider renaming the title of this thread XD
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• eternitys_child
          eternitys_child commented
          Editing a comment
          language barrier. it has nothing to do with looks. i meant the qualities of a woman....

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          Will you search for these qualities based on appearances or actions?

Ildergreier I see this was redirected, explain? Am I not allowed to put a woman's post in the woman's section anymore?

Comment

Ildergreier I see this was redirected, explain? Am I not allowed to put a woman's post in the woman's section anymore?
          This is not about female pheromones, so that is why it was redirected to off topic board of the Discoverxs.

You are of course allowed to post in the female pheromone board as much as you like as long as the threads/post you make are on topic.
          Arsenal

Comment

Ahh, I see your logic now, thanks. No product mention. Well since I'm not husband shopping I didn't ask for a product of course. I thought the list of places they recommended was pretty on point even though some other stuff was of course dated. I just assumed that women here would use pxs products to do that.

I personally think common goals are the most important thing in looking for an LTR but I should share what you may not know. If a woman has a common Interest, among ourselves we agree that a woman is a keeper if she at least tolerates our own hobbies and interests. Often women are threatened by our outside interests. They are NOT keepers. Certainly, they can still be kept but if a woman is to enjoy the security and income a man is obligated to provide by marriage the least we expect is allowed to have a distraction or two after you lose interest in all but our incomes. Someone showing up at gatherings of those interests signals that they are not threatened by outside interests of those sorts mentioned in the article.

Comment

1. Have goals
              4. Train him early

ahahaaha , just kidding
              I DIED AT Number #3!!! OMFG Number #4 is mandatory... I'm learning how to invoke my inner Domme, especially now I have a potential male who knows his place in the sexual dynamic. I'm the captian of this ship baby! lol
              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                ye ye

I don't think we can retitle. I tried it on another thread that I had misspelled. The forum changes though.
              I can do it for you.

I believed it was moved because we are trying to keep the topics about pheromone with pheromones

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Thanks, Steve but topics dead, moving into off-topic moved it even further away from pheromones and snuffed it, the title is fine as is.

I had started it in the woman's sections assuming the talk would turn to which pheros and where. I was hoping to learn of some ladies opinions places and modern views but i guess Marriage or LTR isn't a phero goal for women as I had assumed. My assumptions were presumptuous Now I know.

Comment

KateD + Oncearound -Statistically speaking, men do benefit more from marriage. Not only do they live longer, but they are more protected than their single peers + get paid more (which isn't a bad thing). Some of these can be found in Harvard and other studies. I think at first glance, saying that men benefit from this more than women might not make people happy but it's there in plenty studies. I am not surprised since men are expected to be providers (and rightfully so).

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/...-2016113010667
                  https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/...n-study-shows/

https://www.bustle.com/articles/8989...plus-more-ways

I think the only way they don't benefit from it is when they're getting a divorce (but that's how women benefit more from divorce, not marriage).
                  Also, solely my opinion, but the only way in which women benefit from marriage is if they marry well (hypergamy).

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X