yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The beginning of the end...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The beginning of the end...

My 92 year old mother in law has been diagnosed with a large pelvic mass. She is on hospice care and they have taken her off all meds and just put her on Morphine & Zanex for pain and agitation. They will not do exploratory surgery, because, at this point, they fear it will kill her more quickly. She has been given a week. I reached for the "Cohesion" today, as I need to fit several pieces of puzzle together (getting my sister in law and her kids here, getting my daughter here, informing family, getting info from the funeral home, and later, starting to prep the house for the people who will be staying with us, all while trying to work). Hopefully, it makes me and all other parties play nicely. I just hope she passes quickly and without more suffering.

Can anyone recommend anything for the stress of a funeral?
    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Last time I was in a funeral I had 2X of the huge 30ml bottle of Cohesion to keep calm and 1x of bliss (10ml bottle) to keep my mood up to support my friend who buried her brother.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I was on the same page with Cohesion. I think that is what I'm going to reach for...
      My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

L-theanine is a naturally occurring amino acid commonly found in tea (it's the compound that makes people feel calm when they drink tea). I can't say it will help immensely but it's good for helping to take the edge off during high stress situations.

Comment

I used Bliss. Worked well. As well as received appreciations from other people during the situation about how I was always a good help to the demised subject.
          Like 200GT said take L Theanine, you get it in tablets or powder form. Drink black Indian tea along with it.
          Wish you all good

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
            L-theanine is a naturally occurring amino acid commonly found in tea (it's the compound that makes people feel calm when they drink tea). I can't say it will help immensely but it's good for helping to take the edge off during high stress situations.
            I have found that Tea is always good for comfort.

Comment

I'm so sorry. I went through this with my dad and it was honestly the most difficult time in my life I have ever experienced. Its not easy. At first I wore some comforting blends around him, but nothing really worked. In the end I was just me and offered my love and compassion the best that I could. Pheromones didn't matter because he refused to take pain meds and the anxiety stuff but we kind of forced it on him. He was in such a terrible amount of pain but he fought it till the end.

I'm going to say a prayer for you and your mom.

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry for your loss.

• Ladyofthewoods
                Ladyofthewoods commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank You Ildergreier.

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
              I'm so sorry. I went through this with my dad and it was honestly the most difficult time in my life I have ever experienced. Its not easy. At first I wore some comforting blends around him, but nothing really worked. In the end I was just me and offered my love and compassion the best that I could. Pheromones didn't matter because he refused to take pain meds and the anxiety stuff but we kind of forced it on him. He was in such a terrible amount of pain but he fought it till the end.

I'm going to say a prayer for you and your mom.
              Thanks Steve. Yes this is hard, especially when they don't cut you a break on anything where you work. I've given all the love and compassion I have, and now all the family is coming to say goodbye, so I've moved to the back to just make sure everyone is fed . It's going to be a crazy weekend....

Comment

I can't be of help... just wanted to send you a hug

Comment

• Ladyofthewoods
                  Ladyofthewoods commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Sweetie!

• Cheerio
                  Cheerio commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Of course <3

I am sorry Ladyofthewoods about the hard time you are going through .
                You know you have you XS family by your side .
                Be strong

Comment

Non pheromone related, just make sure to take some time to breathe, and allow yourself to come to terms with the reality of the situation. Death is one of the hardest things to deal with, ever. Let alone try to do it in a healthy manner. Especially with hundreds of people trying to ask you when the funeral is, and trying to give "i'm so sorry for your loss" crap. Breathe.

When my gf died, I took 2 days off of work, and just processed through every emotion as best I could. I can't even remember if I was using pheromones at the time. I might have worn something to her funeral but I can't remember tbh. It was probably bliss, if anything.

Comment

Mom is still alive but incoherent. The anxiety meds they gave her are not working. She is picking at & removing her hospital gown and trying to take off her diaper and get to the catheter they have in her. Oh, and she is also screaming bloody murder in the middle of the night. My sister in law insists on trying to shove food down her every hour, even though mom says no. I'm trying to tell her that by doing that she is just prolonging mom's agony. Does anyone listen...no. I also just found out that when the time comes for the funeral, we will have 5 people staying with us. So much for being allowed to grieve. I'll have to play hostess. It's been a fun weekend. It's a horrible thing to say, but I can't wait until this is all over.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hugs through the screen. <3

So sorry, praying for you and your family
                    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
                      It's a horrible thing to say, but I can't wait until this is all over.
                      Its a very normal and natural thing to say.

Anybody who judges you for saying it has never gone through it. Do the best that you can, which is all you can do. I understand completely what you're going through here. My dad would scream and scream horrible things directed at me when we were alone which was 16-18 hours a day. When my brother was there he was calm and sweet.

One day, after my brother had left for the day, I called him and he was like can you turn the damn tv down. I was like that's not the TV, that's dad cursing me. I think at that moment he realized just how difficult it really was to care for our dad. He had the easy part (which by no means was actually easy, just easier to do without that person cursing you while screaming bloody murder).

My dad was basically bringing everything up I ever did (I did a lot too) and would curse me for it. I believe in God and go to church and he did too so I just said Dad I'm sorry for all those things I did when I was a kid. I've asked God to forgive me and he has, so I'm just asking if you could too. It would quiet him down for a while and he'd sleep. It all would start back up in an hour or so and I'd have to do it again. The most difficult thing I've ever been through in my life.

When his time came I wanted it to end because he was suffering like your mother in law is and nothing will sugarcoat that Ladyofthewoods ALl anyone can offer the caregiver is love, compassion and prayers/good thoughts. You have people who love you as much as you care and are loving to your mother in law. Only someone with true love in their heart can do it. You're soul shines bright. Gods speed

Steve O
                      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Ladyofthewoods
                        Ladyofthewoods commented
                        Editing a comment
                        OMG. That was so beautiful. You just made me cry! Love to you all!

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                      Its a very normal and natural thing to say.

Anybody who judges you for saying it has never gone through it. Do the best that you can, which is all you can do.
                      This.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X