yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Admin, please take a look here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So so sorry guys
    , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
      Hey guys I've been really sick. I'll talk to idle in the am see what we can do!
      Cool.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

They are bypassing google captcha (i am not a robbot)

we will implement second verification soon

in the mean time we will delete and ban everything that might pops up as spam

thanks for all the reports everyone

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
        idle @ socials

Comment

idle you rock
          , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
            Hey guys I've been really sick. I'll talk to idle in the am see what we can do!
            Hope you feel better soon.

Comment

• BobiiJo925
              BobiiJo925 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you!! At work today so I'm doing a little better

• Scottie2Hottie
              Scottie2Hottie commented
              Editing a comment
              Glad you're feeling better.

Originally posted by idle View Post
            They are bypassing google captcha (i am not a robbot)

we will implement second verification soon

in the mean time we will delete and ban everything that might pops up as spam

thanks for all the reports everyone
            You are most welcome.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hey folks, I've been slammed the past week so I haven't been on here much. idle we need to see about getting the flag post option working because members are saying they can't see it, only I seem to be able to.

To everyone else, please remember, Idle is the admin here and I am the moderator. Until we can get the flag post option figured out, if you see this stuff happening, please send a PM to both Idle and myself. I get email notifications of PM's so I can jump in and grab the situation more quickly that way. I'm usually on here every day but not all day long so in order to help you all out, we need you to make sure you're getting our attention instead of just tagging us in a post.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                Hey folks, I've been slammed the past week so I haven't been on here much. idle we need to see about getting the flag post option working because members are saying they can't see it, only I seem to be able to.

To everyone else, please remember, Idle is the admin here and I am the moderator. Until we can get the flag post option figured out, if you see this stuff happening, please send a PM to both Idle and myself. I get email notifications of PM's so I can jump in and grab the situation more quickly that way. I'm usually on here every day but not all day long so in order to help you all out, we need you to make sure you're getting our attention instead of just tagging us in a post.

thanks
                Ok.
                Arsenal

Comment

thanks
                  flag is working ... and i was wondering why people ware saying it was not...
                  i just found out its a permission miss-configuration based on the Influencer levels.
                  2000GT We will get this resolved first thing tomorrow in EU daytime.

Also for the initial registration already working on additional captcha.
                  Keeping our pheromone community spam free as it always been is a top priority

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
                  idle @ socials

Comment

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good, it will make it so much more easier for us to report spam.

Originally posted by idle View Post

flag is working ... and i was wondering why people ware saying it was not...
                  i just found out its a permission miss-configuration based on the Influencer levels.
                  2000GT We will get this resolved first thing tomorrow in EU daytime.

Also for the initial registration already working on additional captcha.
                  Keeping our pheromone community spam free as it always been is a top priority
                  What? You don't work 24/7? i thought you never slept

Comment

It started again and the flag option is gone.
                    Arsenal

Comment

again, if you're unable to flag the account, please send a PM to Idle and myself as we will get email notifications instantly. Posting on this thread is not the best method to get our attention for spambots.

thanks

Comment

again, if you're unable to flag the account, please send a PM to Idle and myself as we will get email notifications instantly. Posting on this thread is not the best method to get our attention for spambots.

thanks
                        No offense gents, but whatever you're doing is clearly not working.

Probably time to try a new approach instead of the "oh wow...........just pm us if it happens again" method.

I appreciate the mods help, but if this issue is beyond the your abilities, then Steve should probably step in to handle this so that it doesn't become a perpetual problem.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post

No offense gents, but whatever you're doing is clearly not working.

Probably time to try a new approach instead of the "oh wow...........just pm us if it happens again" method.

I appreciate the mods help, but if this issue is beyond the your abilities, then Steve should probably step in to handle this so that it doesn't become a perpetual problem.

Thanks!
                          As I'm not an admin, I can't make changes to the forum. Just maintain the peace, remove spam and boot the bots. This one is where idle and XSteveO can help.

Comment

• theLaw
                            theLaw commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thanks! I went ahead and sent Stevo a pm as Idle was already made aware if the issue, but it persisted.

Looks like the spammer is back XSteveO idle

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                            Looks like the spammer is back XSteveO idle
                            Same guy=?
                            Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Same guy=?
                              idk probably

Comment

idk probably
                                Not nice of him.
                                Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Not nice of him.
                                  He must not have much of a life. He should pay attention around here. He might actually score a woman and have much better things to do with his time.

Comment

He must not have much of a life. He should pay attention around here. He might actually score a woman and have much better things to do with his time.
                                    Yeah, some sex makes the life so much better. Weird, that the best in life are free.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X