yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Admin, please take a look here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see all the others, but not the flag symbol in peoples posts.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

It's back and worse than wver.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
        It's back and worse than wver.
        I wonder how they can turn off the flag.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I don't think there is one. I've checked other threads and don't see it anywhere.

Comment

I don't think there is one. I've checked other threads and don't see it anywhere.
            Exactly.
            Arsenal

Comment

This is getting out of control. Is there no way to block the IP address?

Comment

This is getting out of control. Is there no way to block the IP address?
                Hope so.
                Arsenal

Comment

I have enough problems with trolls on other forums. I don't need them here too. This uses to be a safe haven. This guy must lead a sad existence of this is all he has to do with his time.

Comment

I have enough problems with trolls on other forums. I don't need them here too. This uses to be a safe haven. This guy must lead a sad existence of this is all he has to do with his time.
                    Perhaps it is his transparent plan to make us all go insane.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Perhaps it is his transparent plan to make us all go insane.
                      Well I don't have far to go.

Comment

Well I don't have far to go.
                        Me neither, to be honest.
                        Arsenal

Comment

idle XSteveO BobiiJo925 SheliaXS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLPPP AdminXS

the forum is getting so bad!!! i was trying to find a thread so i can send the link to my friend but all i saw was NONSENSE!!!!

???????HAAALP

Comment

Nah, we are cool.
                            Arsenal

Comment

I guess the admins/mods don't work on weekends.

Comment

Neither should we.
                                Arsenal

Comment

I always work weekends.

Comment

I need to sit down with some papers tomorrow.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

Over 4 pages of spam now. This is beyond ridiculous. Wth

Comment

XSteveO Please come and save us.
                                        Arsenal

Comment

Hey guys I've been really sick. I'll talk to idle in the am see what we can do!
                                          , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X