yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Photo Posting Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muestereate
    replied
    After you get it loading and showing on page, are you hitting the post reply button to finish thinggs?

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Fever
    commented on 's reply
    Are you having the same issue with trying to post a photo?

• Johnny Fever
    replied
    Just tried it here, it showed it and my post until I refreshed the page and it disappeared once again. I think my user account is screwed up

Leave a comment:

• Mad Scientist
    replied
    Still trying to get the hang of this place too lol.

Leave a comment:

• Mad Scientist
    replied
    Working here too i guess. But didnt try directly from url, but downloaded the file first, and uploaded it.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    working here, 1st two were uploaded from my drive to server, last one was uploaded to server via image url. Took a couple trys to catch the right url because of the way they fetch but I opened image in new tab, looked at the addie and trimmed a bit till it looked like it could fetch it. Most photos you can just can c and p the addie after opening image in its own tab.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	3_190907_17_40_53_5DSR6185.7.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	835.5 KB
ID:	135688

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied

Name:	911-photographs-rubble.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	135686

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied

Name:	jeanette glass.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	715.6 KB
ID:	135684

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Fever
    started a topic Photo Posting Bug

Photo Posting Bug

Attempted to include a JPG photo in the Off Topic / Show me your XS stash! thread and the post initially looked like it occurred (as the last post thread display changed) but the post disappeared. I attempted this twice and no love. The preview prior to hitting the post button showed the photo attached to the post so I saw it was successfully attached to the post.

Perhaps a bug?

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X