yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Test Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And then it is an even bigger PITA when you have to reset thirty because you only used one email account

Comment

We've been adding a lot of security features to the cart so there's that. I used to use the same password for a broad range of websites, mostly trivial stuff, until one day a website got hacked and they emailed everyone about changing pw. Made me realize how many sites had the same password. Now I use total random passwords with about 18 or more characters including special ones. Like you said its a pain to have to log in to every website but browsers do a pretty good job of storing them. The only complaint is when Chrome won't save passwords for sites like banking or the server. That's a pain, but better than the pain of getting hacked

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Hey!! I think the forum fast refresh is working again, No f5 this morning! Test test!

Comment

working

Comment

test 123

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

test 1234

Comment

Testes
                Testes

Comment

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  he's back

• Oncearound
                  Oncearound commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I never really left, just lurking in the background.

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X