yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

2nd order received! THANK YOU!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd order received! THANK YOU!

I've just received my 2nd order from PheromoneXS !

The 2nd package arrived in perfect conditions, no leakage at all. Excellent service !!

Domination XS oil
    SOB XS
    XS119A (P-Bomb)

+ 3 samples (Exotica, Connections, Flirt) (Thank you SteveO)

I really appreciate your hard work & I'll be happy to order from PheromoneXS again.

Take care

Congrats on your second order Panikos !

Comment

Great to read. Glad to be able to provide the service you expected.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I could not resist to SteveO's Valentine offer..... so I have placed my 3rd order

XiSt (formerly XS105A) - Pheromone Spray for Men
        Cohesion XS - Pheromone Oil for Men
        Taboo XS (Formerly XS113) - Pheromone Spray for Men
        XS119A (P-Bomb)

Take care

Comment

You sure did. You are under the XS hypno dance frogs spell.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

3rd Order Received !!!!

The only I can say is that I'm really impressed by the service & quality of your products!!

Thank you for the samples (Evolve, Ascend,Connections)

Thank you, SteveO & ALL people in PheromoneXS for your excellent work!

Comment

My next trick is pheromones over the Internet

Steve O

Comment

I think I've lost the count on my orders . I could not resist to your Spring Sale offer!!!!

Once again....... Thank you for your EXCELLENT, lightning fast service, the Glow-stick , the pop rocks, the 'piece' pendant, and the two samples (Bliss and XSR 46).

Take care

Comment

Great to read that you received it so fast. That's quicker than I thought. You're going to love XSR46 I believe. Its very fun stuff and with your reports you'll get the researcher status quicker

Steve O

Comment

Wow you're a mone buying machine but SteveO is the man and makes one mean product. Going to place a second order myself in another week or so, thinking xsist flirt and celebrity

Comment

• KateD
                      KateD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Wow! Our forum hypnosis is working, hmmmm

You can spend your money on something that works for you..... Unless you have plenty of money to spend on charities, to burn it, or to spend it just for making some people happy. All people here, we know that PheromoneXS products work and we don't waste our money. On top of that, there are little things in this life that cannot be compared to any amount of money : https://discoverxs.com/forum/main-ca...should-have-it
                    TY SteveO and Magnus

Comment

Once again, new order RECEIVED, TY SteveO

The only think to mention about this order is that you have sent to me the Ascend-XS-Cops (ACE oil pack)..... as it is printed on the bottle, while I had asked for the cops to be left out. I hope that the cops-scent is less intense than that one of the spray version.....
                      TY also for the Odyssey and APi samples.

Comment

-cops is minus cops as in NO cops

Steve O

Comment

TY SteveO . I have just tried it and I think it works for me, much better than the spray version (with cops). I have noticed some outstanding effects (IOIs) after using 2 drops of Ascend oil + 2 drops of Domination oil (both unscented)......

Comment

Hey that is super great!

Steve O

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X