yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I have a tablet. Tell me why you should have it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a tablet. Tell me why you should have it?

I have this left over from the contest. I'd like it to go to a good home of one of our community members. If you'd like it please tell me why you should be the one who gets it. The best one gets it. All you have to do will be pay for shipping.

Samsung Tab 2 (7 inch)
    Model GT-P3113TSYXAR
    Factory Reconditioned

You can check out the picture and specs from its contest page.

I have some other nifty things too I'll be giving away soon

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Well Steve, if I got that tablet I'd pass it on to a mother I know well who has a critically ill child and just can't seem to get a break lately. She's been in the hospital with her daughter about 24 days since the the start of the year and its only march. She's taking care of her and working through a RN certification with online classes. nearly everything she has is because of others generosity because while her daughter is on the highest tier of medicaid, they will not compensate her for caring for her until she gets 18 and no job will have her because of the frequent hospital stays.

Her daughter's health problems are quite complicated and she has over 23 doctors. The root cause of her issues is a brain tumor she should not have survive the removal of ten years ago but she did. She produces virtually no natural hormones, medicaid pays over 10k a month for her medicines, and her mother uses quite a large portion of her disability check to pay for stuff that medicaid will not cover.

To say that this once middle class family is poor is an understatement. The girl's father has little to do with them and the mom does not trust him anyway. neither would I if I was a woman and he had cheated on me while I was pregnant with his child.

So, no....I don't need a tablet. I have an awesome phone and laptop. But I do know someone who would enjoy it for reading and as a handy slab that can hold all of a sick child's medical records in electronic format (26,000) pages worth...

Comment

Its yours. Please tell your friend she and her daughter will be in my thoughts and prayers. I'll send a sock monkey along with it for the little girl. It will be in tomorrows mail.

I am always amazed at just how incredible a group of people we have here in our community.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        So sweet

OMG steve thank you so much. How much do I owe you for shipping?

Comment

No shipping required. I sent it along with a rubber chicken and the sock monkey. Maybe they will bring a smile to the little girls face

Steve O

Comment

Thanks Steve. I'll use the rubber chicken to beat her sister over the head with. She will enjoy that......the sick one not the one being pounded by rubbery chicken. lol.

The mother already sends her thanks.

Comment

This is a great community indeed. Congratulations Steve and Magnus for your altruism. May both of you be blessed!

Comment

Martin, my attitude is someone has to start a pay it forward chain for anything to get started.

Comment

I agree. Yet I still have to commend you guys. Not too many people in the world have the same attitude. Paying it forward is a good way to spread the blessings around. In turn, whatever you give, you will also receive a thousandfold.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X