yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Why, yes! Studies have shown that SteveO is the man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why, yes! Studies have shown that SteveO is the man!

wow! so many surprises, where do I start?

- My order was shipped in less than 20 minutes after I placed it. Amazon would never!

- I received my pink envelope in exceptionally well condition. No spills, no signs of abuse.

- I requested a "sample" of xs196, and you were so kind to not only give me that, but an additional bottle of xs194, and a kind note from you!!
    ice hockey wow GIF by Florida Panthers

SteveO made me greedy lil heart smile:

the office crying GIF
    !!
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

XSteveO , KateD , Hayley and the rest of the crew is just awesome.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
      wow! so many surprises, where do I start?

- My order was shipped in less than 20 minutes after I placed it. Amazon would never!

- I received my pink envelope in exceptionally well condition. No spills, no signs of abuse.

- I requested a "sample" of xs196, and you were so kind to not only give me that, but an additional bottle of xs194, and a kind note from you!!
      ice hockey wow GIF by Florida Panthers

SteveO made me greedy lil heart smile:

the office crying GIF
      !!

No words can describe how amazing we feel knowing we can do so much for our valued clients.

get well hug GIF

Comment

• lafemme
        lafemme commented
        Editing a comment
        You're so sweet KateD !! thank you!!

• XSteveO
        XSteveO commented
        Editing a comment
        Its true, you know

You guys are the sweet ones. The major pouring of all this love and gratitude have me on a high.

Most times I don't even know what to say, it is like you come in your room and every day you get more and more roses and beautiful bouquets of flowers. Thinking of new ways to say thank you and how much these kind words and threads/posts mean to us.

Comment

I love the notes from @HayleyBreanna

Comment

All we need is some Tequila and we got us a party

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
            All we need is some Tequila and we got us a party
            It is the international Margarita day after all.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X