Smell Like This

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Why, yes! Studies have shown that SteveO is the man!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why, yes! Studies have shown that SteveO is the man!

wow! so many surprises, where do I start?

- My order was shipped in less than 20 minutes after I placed it. Amazon would never!

- I received my pink envelope in exceptionally well condition. No spills, no signs of abuse.

- I requested a "sample" of xs196, and you were so kind to not only give me that, but an additional bottle of xs194, and a kind note from you!!
    ice hockey wow GIF by Florida Panthers

SteveO made me greedy lil heart smile:

the office crying GIF
    !!
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

SteveO , KateD , HayleyBreanna and the rest of the crew is just awesome.
    Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
    Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
      wow! so many surprises, where do I start?

- My order was shipped in less than 20 minutes after I placed it. Amazon would never!

- I received my pink envelope in exceptionally well condition. No spills, no signs of abuse.

- I requested a "sample" of xs196, and you were so kind to not only give me that, but an additional bottle of xs194, and a kind note from you!!
      ice hockey wow GIF by Florida Panthers

SteveO made me greedy lil heart smile:

the office crying GIF
      !!

No words can describe how amazing we feel knowing we can do so much for our valued clients.

get well hug GIF

Comment

• lafemme
        lafemme commented
        Editing a comment
        You're so sweet KateD !! thank you!!

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
    X