yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The XS Ladies Are the Best!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The XS Ladies Are the Best!

So before I made my last order, I had the pleasure of finally talking to KateD. Shes'a sassy one! And I got to speak to BobiiJo925 again. Glad you're feeling better! Love the XS ladies, they are the best. The order was lightning fast and I got some great surprises. Can't speak highly enough of the amazing, beautiful, sweet ladies of XS.
    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

who framed roger rabbit kiss GIFThank you dear! It was a tough 2 weeks You're amazing!!
    , Bobbi

Comment

Amen brother!

It appears I'm out of the loop. Glad you're doing well BobiiJo925

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post
        So before I made my last order, I had the pleasure of finally talking to KateD. Shes'a sassy one! And I got to speak to BobiiJo925 again. Glad you're feeling better! Love the XS ladies, they are the best. The order was lightning fast and I got some great surprises. Can't speak highly enough of the amazing, beautiful, sweet ladies of XS.

Hahahahhhahahah, sassy huh? All that from an email.

We appreciate you right back and I am glad we could help get your goodies out and in record time.

How is the experimenting going?

Comment

• eternitys_child
          eternitys_child commented
          Editing a comment
          i mean, i only spoke to you through email, and i also gather that you're sassy >:] <3

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          TeeeeHeee <3

Originally posted by KateD View Post

We appreciate you right back and I am glad we could help get your goodies out and in record time.

I mean thst in the most respectful way of course. XS193 is turning out to be something very interesting.
        XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

so the XS ladies will help us to monitor our shipment? sorry im new here ????
          PXS : Ascend, Xist, Evolve
          LAL : Voodoo, Overdose, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
          PT : Captain, THU
          Dondays : BlackBox, Snug, TM

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            The XS ladies make up 90% of the staff. This includes customer service and shipping

• corgicorgi
            corgicorgi commented
            Editing a comment
            i received an email just now, stating order has been dispatched ???????????????? wonder whats the bonus sample ????????????????

Originally posted by corgicorgi View Post

so the XS ladies will help us to monitor our shipment? sorry im new here ????
          I had a customer service question and the XS ladies were amazing as always.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

I had a customer service question and the XS ladies were amazing as always.
            yes they are!!! i dont know who has been sending me email abt my order but i super enjoying how they playfully construct the email

hahahaha

and KateD have been wonderfully ever present to clarify things ????????????

Comment

• XSteveO
              XSteveO commented
              Editing a comment
              We save 3 Corgi puppies with every order.

XSteveO redefining customer service and saving puppies at the same time!

Comment

XSteveO helloo.. really? i just bought 9 pcs of 10ml sprays thanks to black monday special promooooo thank you XSteveO

Comment

Originally posted by corgicorgi View Post
                XSteveO helloo.. really? i just bought 9 pcs of 10ml sprays thanks to black monday special promooooo thank you XSteveO
                Well....not really, but we do a lot of charity work with any profits. We try to give back to the community whenever possible so we focus on issues that are meaningful to us here. As for donations this year has been our biggest which means its also been not so good of a year for people. If we are giving less, it means there are less people who are suffering. Its been a year of hurricanes and fires.

BUT it is the community itself that keeps us going and able to do these things which is why we are eternally grateful to everyone who participates. Your words act as the best marketing/advertising for us to reach more people as a business. I'm never going to say we are like a charity or non-profit because yeah that's what business is for. I just believe in giving back whenever its possible and so I do.

Thanks for the feedback, we'll continue to do our best to meet your expectations and strive to always do better.

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X