The XS Ladies Are the Best!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The XS Ladies Are the Best!

So before I made my last order, I had the pleasure of finally talking to KateD. Shes'a sassy one! And I got to speak to BobiiJo925 again. Glad you're feeling better! Love the XS ladies, they are the best. The order was lightning fast and I got some great surprises. Can't speak highly enough of the amazing, beautiful, sweet ladies of XS.
    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

who framed roger rabbit kiss GIFThank you dear! It was a tough 2 weeks You're amazing!!
    , Bobbi

Comment

Amen brother!

It appears I'm out of the loop. Glad you're doing well BobiiJo925
      Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post
        So before I made my last order, I had the pleasure of finally talking to KateD. Shes'a sassy one! And I got to speak to BobiiJo925 again. Glad you're feeling better! Love the XS ladies, they are the best. The order was lightning fast and I got some great surprises. Can't speak highly enough of the amazing, beautiful, sweet ladies of XS.

Hahahahhhahahah, sassy huh? All that from an email.

We appreciate you right back and I am glad we could help get your goodies out and in record time.

How is the experimenting going?

Comment

• eternitys_child
          eternitys_child commented
          Editing a comment
          i mean, i only spoke to you through email, and i also gather that you're sassy >:] <3

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          TeeeeHeee <3

Originally posted by KateD View Post

We appreciate you right back and I am glad we could help get your goodies out and in record time.

I mean thst in the most respectful way of course. XS193 is turning out to be something very interesting.
        XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

so the XS ladies will help us to monitor our shipment? sorry im new here 🤔
          PXS : Ascend
          LAL : Voodoo, Overdose, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
          PT : Captain, THU
          Dondays : BlackBox, Snug, TM

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            The XS ladies make up 90% of the staff. This includes customer service and shipping

• corgicorgi
            corgicorgi commented
            Editing a comment
            i received an email just now, stating order has been dispatched 🤩🤩🤩🤩 wonder whats the bonus sample 🤣🤣🙏🙏

Originally posted by corgicorgi View Post

so the XS ladies will help us to monitor our shipment? sorry im new here 🤔
          I had a customer service question and the XS ladies were amazing as always.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

I had a customer service question and the XS ladies were amazing as always.
            yes they are!!! i dont know who has been sending me email abt my order but i super enjoying how they playfully construct the email

hahahaha

and KateD have been wonderfully ever present to clarify things 🙏🙏🙏
            PXS : Ascend
            LAL : Voodoo, Overdose, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
            PT : Captain, THU
            Dondays : BlackBox, Snug, TM

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
            X