yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Primross View Post

I used to put them in similar containers and just remember what each one was. Now I live alone and don't have to worry
    remember?? It is a risky move, because you can exchange it one with another? For me, I removed the label, and put a new label with sticky paper with using only the first word of the product. X for Xist, T for Taboo, and E for Evolve. Not causing a problem because mine is still only 3
    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
    APEX: Manimal 2
    * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

remember?? It is a risky move, because you can exchange it one with another? For me, I removed the label, and put a new label with sticky paper with using only the first word of the product. X for Xist, T for Taboo, and E for Evolve. Not causing a problem because mine is still only 3
      It would be cool if psx offered a decoy sticker. Such as "uncle steveO's beard oil"
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Exactly, I remove the label to avoid suspiciousness :c
        That's what I did with my LAL 30ml bottles. I even asked Garry to not put the label on my bottles at first as our country has a long history of offensive nudity graphics. I was scared if my items would be confiscated.

Comment

I have this label sticker printer and I just type in abbreviations ie NA, XS(Xist) etc,.. There are so many police check-points in my home area and I got called many times. When they inspect my essential oil bags where I keep these decant bottles, they just ask what are these and I'd say they are fragrance.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

That's what I did with my LAL 30ml bottles. I even asked Garry to not put the label on my bottles at first as our country has a long history of offensive nudity graphics. I was scared if my items would be confiscated.
            I see, so Gary already put off the label before the shipping. That also happened in some of your purchase from PT then, SW has a nudity image on its label
            PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
            * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I have this label sticker printer and I just type in abbreviations ie NA, XS(Xist) etc,.. There are so many police check-points in my home area and I got called many times. When they inspect my essential oil bags where I keep these decant bottles, they just ask what are these and I'd say they are fragrance.
              Seems like you live in a risky zone where police and detective come in and come out, chef. But yeah these steroid bottle is lucky to be able to be delivered in your country, some country has a complicated rules to buy steroid stuffs abroad such as Aussie
              * sample bottle

Comment

Seems like you live in a risky zone where police and detective come in and come out, chef. But yeah these steroid bottle is lucky to be able to be delivered in your country, some country has a complicated rules to buy steroid stuffs abroad such as Aussie
                Yeah each country is so different. Luckly I live in the USA where you can buy guns the same place I buy my sports equipment and buy weed on every block
                Pheromone XS

Comment

There are absolutely no mention of the word pheromones on any new label

Steve O
                  PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                  Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                    Great! Us closet users will be happy to hear that
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

A lot of drug and weapons check-points in my area. I'm sure we have law and regulations on prohibited chemicals like pheromones too but as you may know, it's Thailand /shrug.

Comment

This is a relieving update
                        noice split depth GIF
                        * sample bottle

Comment

This is a relieving update
                          noice split depth GIF
                          Lol!!!
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

WOW, glad to know this.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X