yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look

I was thinking to myself that there's something missing from PXS and I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

I have figured it out!

while I was digging I'm my gym bag like crazy looking for my sob spray...xist nope, elvole...nope.... cohesion nope... Ahh sob there it is

I never have this issue with Lal I wonder why...

That's it that's how psx can be even more awesome. There fllagships need there own design. Not just for when we need to pick out a blend from our countless others but also to put a smile on your face when you pull out that awesome Xs product and see some awesome art on the bottle it will make you feel even more badass with every spray
    ???????
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Originally posted by Primross View Post
    look
    Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	191
Size:	312.3 KB
ID:	77264 ???????
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	191
Size:	312.3 KB
ID:	77264
      Hahaha what's that supposed to mean?
      Pheromone XS

Comment

The new labels incorporate GOALS system and each have a unique design but not so much as to be recognizable by the image alone. Its tough to describe but I took a minimalist approach to them. They are clean, very easy to read what they are with a background image that, at least to me, really captures the blends identity. The key aspect though is the GOALS system

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Oh and I responded here, because I got some of the ideas we used from community members like yourself

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
            Oh and I responded here, because I got some of the ideas we used from community members like yourself
            Happy to help! Can't wait to see the amazing new labels
            Pheromone XS

Comment

Happy to help! Can't wait to see the amazing new labels
              Oh they have a new label? I guess I'll be seeing it on my next purchase
              PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
              PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
              APEX: Manimal 2
              * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

Oh they have a new label? I guess I'll be seeing it on my next purchase
                Mid June I believe
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Mid June I believe
                  Mid June last year? Then I got mine already in the most updated label
                  PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                  * sample bottle

Comment

Mid June last year? Then I got mine already in the most updated label
                    Actually it's for June 2019...as in next month. So we are all waiting with bated breath...
                    Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

Originally posted by daydreambeliever View Post

Actually it's for June 2019...as in next month. So we are all waiting with bated breath...
                      Ohh interesting! I could not wait the newest version one! I thought the current one is already minimalist enough
                      * sample bottle

Comment

Can't wait
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

I always decant my mixes to smaller 3ml spray or 5ml oil dropper bottles to bring them on the go with me. Some of the other vendor products, I just bring their original bottle with me because they look like regular cologne bottle. PXS bottles have this "pheromone" on the labels and I had people asked me what are you spraying. I just refused to show them my bottles. I don't take LAL original bottles out as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                            I always decant my mixes to smaller 3ml spray or 5ml oil dropper bottles to bring them on the go with me. Some of the other vendor products, I just bring their original bottle with me because they look like regular cologne bottle. PXS bottles have this "pheromone" on the labels and I had people asked me what are you spraying. I just refused to show them my bottles. I don't take LAL original bottles out as well.
                            I did the same thing with beard oil I would put my evolve in there
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

Comment

I can't wait to see them though I hope they are individual labels to each product
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                                  Exactly, the "Eau de Pheromone" makes people wonder what is it. But I like their minimalistic and transparent design tho. And yes pheromone word to common people is considered sexual attractant.
                                  * sample bottle

Comment

Exactly, the "Eau de Pheromone" makes people wonder what is it. But I like their minimalistic and transparent design tho. And yes pheromone word to common people is considered sexual attractant.
                                    Yeah I mean that's what they are tho but if you are hiding it I can see how it's a problem
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Yeah I mean that's what they are tho but if you are hiding it I can see how it's a problem
                                      Exactly, I remove the label to avoid suspiciousness :c
                                      * sample bottle

Comment

Exactly, I remove the label to avoid suspiciousness :c
                                        I used to put them in similar containers and just remeber what each one was. Now I live alone and don't have to worry
                                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X