yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thank you for excellent service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for excellent service

Hi. I would just like to thank the folks from customer service for their excellent service and great communication ????
    With my last order I received a free 10ml bottle of XS145 spray awesome thank you that is greatly appreciated and encouraged me to start sharing my experiences here in the community. I tried it first night 1 spray and 1 spray of XSP86 and wow young ladies paying heaps of attention to a 51 year old man. Very nice thank you. It will become part of my regular pheromone arsenal ????

Originally posted by Mate View Post
    Hi. I would just like to thank the folks from customer service for their excellent service and great communication ????
    With my last order I received a free 10ml bottle of XS145 spray awesome thank you that is greatly appreciated and encouraged me to start sharing my experiences here in the community. I tried it first night 1 spray and 1 spray of XSP86 and wow young ladies paying heaps of attention to a 51 year old man. Very nice thank you. It will become part of my regular pheromone arsenal ????
    I'm glad you had a good customer and product experience, but could you tell me what was your mix exactly?

Comment

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      145 and 86?

I'm so happy to hear it!!
    , Bobbi

Comment

Hey MrSnake XS145 1 spray and XSP86 1 spray. 1 young lady was trying to escape her boyfriend to hang around me, he could tell eventually he steered her away. ????

Comment

Hey MrSnake XS145 1 spray and XSP86 1 spray. 1 young lady was trying to escape her boyfriend to hang around me, he could tell eventually he steered her away. ????
        I'll have to remember this mix

Comment

Are there any more mones that have worked for you and what were they?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X