Thank you for excellent service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for excellent service

Hi. I would just like to thank the folks from customer service for their excellent service and great communication 🙂
    With my last order I received a free 10ml bottle of XS145 spray awesome thank you that is greatly appreciated and encouraged me to start sharing my experiences here in the community. I tried it first night 1 spray and 1 spray of XSP86 and wow young ladies paying heaps of attention to a 51 year old man. Very nice thank you. It will become part of my regular pheromone arsenal 🙂

Originally posted by Mate View Post
    Hi. I would just like to thank the folks from customer service for their excellent service and great communication 🙂
    With my last order I received a free 10ml bottle of XS145 spray awesome thank you that is greatly appreciated and encouraged me to start sharing my experiences here in the community. I tried it first night 1 spray and 1 spray of XSP86 and wow young ladies paying heaps of attention to a 51 year old man. Very nice thank you. It will become part of my regular pheromone arsenal 🙂
    I'm glad you had a good customer and product experience, but could you tell me what was your mix exactly?

Comment

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      145 and 86?

I'm so happy to hear it!!
    , Bobbi

Comment

Hey MrSnake XS145 1 spray and XSP86 1 spray. 1 young lady was trying to escape her boyfriend to hang around me, he could tell eventually he steered her away. 🙂

Comment

Hey MrSnake XS145 1 spray and XSP86 1 spray. 1 young lady was trying to escape her boyfriend to hang around me, he could tell eventually he steered her away. 🙂
        I'll have to remember this mix

Comment

Are there any more mones that have worked for you and what were they?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
          X