yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Phone customer service, have Steve O answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone customer service, have Steve O answer

Gotta love it. How often do you call a customer service line and have the owner himself field you query? Imagine what the world would be like if more business owners took a personal interest in their customers.

Comment

You guys are our top priority!!
      , Bobbi

Comment

BTW BobiiJo925 thank you for the wonderful and very generous surprise in my last order. You guys spoil me.

Comment

You're welcome Scottie2Hottie !! You deserve it
          , Bobbi

Comment

Says a lot about a company when the owner is involved at this level. I've had the pleasure of speaking to Bobbie a few times, such a great company with amazing employees. I can't imagine shopping anywhere else.
            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

The extras you get are really awesome too, never had a company throw fun things in, it just makes the experience that much greater.
              XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                  Gotta love it. How often do you call a customer service line and have the owner himself field you query? Imagine what the world would be like if more business owners took a personal interest in their customers.
                  Very god point.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

You are very welcome!! we always want to keep you guys smiling
                    , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
                      You're welcome Scottie2Hottie !! You deserve it
                      Tell Jamie I said hi.

Comment

I will! Jamie_XS Scottie2Hottie says hi
                        , Bobbi

Comment

I will! Jamie_XS Scottie2Hottie says hi
                          Smartass!

Comment

Smartass!
                            I had to
                            , Bobbi

Comment

I had to
                              Jamie_XS put you up to that didn't she.

Comment

Jamie_XS put you up to that didn't she.
                                Nope I just felt like being a smart ass at the time
                                , Bobbi

Comment

Nope I just felt like being a smart ass at the time
                                  Well it was funny as hell. Just like something I would do. lol My boss is always like hey remind to do.....whatever and two seconds later I'm like hey don't forget to do.....whatever. That usually gets me a smack on the arm. lol For some of us smartass just comes naturally.

Comment

Alright you two. We are over here trying to talk about how a god among us answer his own phones, and you two are off in lala land. Come back to us!

Comment

Well it was funny as hell. Just like something I would do. lol My boss is always like hey remind to do.....whatever and two seconds later I'm like hey don't forget to do.....whatever. That usually gets me a smack on the arm. lol For some of us smartass just comes naturally.
                                      Same
                                      , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X