Phone customer service, have Steve O answer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone customer service, have Steve O answer

I called customer service yesterday and spoke to the wonderful Bobbi, I called back today and spoke to, to my disbelief Steve himself. He spent a good hour helping me with my order and giving me detailed feedback on the products. He was every bit as friendly as I believed him to be from his forum posts of past and present. Now I’m sat here excitedly awaiting my first shipment of XS pheromones. I. Can’t. Wait.

So to you Steve, thank you for making my first order with XS one to remember. You’re a real gent.

Gotta love it. How often do you call a customer service line and have the owner himself field you query? Imagine what the world would be like if more business owners took a personal interest in their customers.
    Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

You guys are our top priority!!
      , Bobbi

Comment

BTW BobiiJo925 thank you for the wonderful and very generous surprise in my last order. You guys spoil me.
        Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

You're welcome Scottie2Hottie !! You deserve it
          , Bobbi

Comment

Says a lot about a company when the owner is involved at this level. I've had the pleasure of speaking to Bobbie a few times, such a great company with amazing employees. I can't imagine shopping anywhere else.
            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

The extras you get are really awesome too, never had a company throw fun things in, it just makes the experience that much greater.
              XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

I just collected my order (no thanks to our Royal Mail being annoying as ever and charging both a handling fee and customs fee on top) and when I opened it, my god, you guys have hit it out of the park, home run maybe a better phrase here for our American friends. I think saying you’ve gone above and beyond is an understatement. Thank you Jamie for the packaging and nice personal touch, thank you Steve, Bobbi, Sylvia and everyone else for making my first experience as an XS customer, one to remember.

I wasnt planning on going out today but I will be now. Can’t wait to take these bad boys for a test run. I’ll be sure to report back once I’ve done a few tests over this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                  Gotta love it. How often do you call a customer service line and have the owner himself field you query? Imagine what the world would be like if more business owners took a personal interest in their customers.
                  Very god point.
                  Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
                  Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilJin View Post
                    I just collected my order (no thanks to our Royal Mail being annoying as ever and charging both a handling fee and customs fee on top) and when I opened it, my god, you guys have hit it out of the park, home run maybe a better phrase here for our American friends. I think saying you’ve gone above and beyond is an understatement. Thank you Jamie for the packaging and nice personal touch, thank you Steve, Bobbi, Sylvia and everyone else for making my first experience as an XS customer, one to remember.

I wasnt planning on going out today but I will be now. Can’t wait to take these bad boys for a test run. I’ll be sure to report back once I’ve done a few tests over this week.
                    You are very welcome!! we always want to keep you guys smiling
                    , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
                      You're welcome Scottie2Hottie !! You deserve it
                      Tell Jamie I said hi.

Comment

I will! Jamie_XS Scottie2Hottie says hi
                        , Bobbi

Comment

I will! Jamie_XS Scottie2Hottie says hi
                          Smartass!

Comment

Smartass!
                            I had to
                            , Bobbi

Comment

I had to
                              Jamie_XS put you up to that didn't she.

Comment

Jamie_XS put you up to that didn't she.
                                Nope I just felt like being a smart ass at the time
                                , Bobbi

Comment

Nope I just felt like being a smart ass at the time
                                  Well it was funny as hell. Just like something I would do. lol My boss is always like hey remind to do.....whatever and two seconds later I'm like hey don't forget to do.....whatever. That usually gets me a smack on the arm. lol For some of us smartass just comes naturally.

Comment

Alright you two. We are over here trying to talk about how a god among us answer his own phones, and you two are off in lala land. Come back to us!

Comment

Well it was funny as hell. Just like something I would do. lol My boss is always like hey remind to do.....whatever and two seconds later I'm like hey don't forget to do.....whatever. That usually gets me a smack on the arm. lol For some of us smartass just comes naturally.
                                      Same
                                      , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                                      X