yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Unsatisfied Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsatisfied Customer Service

HI,

I am really sad to say that I am totally unsatisfied from customer services. On 9th of November, 2017 I placed an order for 2 pheromones on EU Hub. Then i received a message that I will get my tacking number in 1 business day and my delivery will be arrived in 2-4 working days. It's been more than 7 days but neither I can see tracking number on my status or nor I have received my items yet. I wrote to pheromonexs support email, number of times but got no reply. I phoned them on both US and EU number but no body picks up the call. I have to travel on 24th of November and don't know what is the status of my delivery. It seems to me that this is a fraudulent company. I have never seen such a bad service in my whole life. I just wasted my money and time.

hello Chaudhry
    i dont think you wasted ya money
    check this post as started by yours truly
    so i made an order about 48hrs ago from euphoricxs, till now order still says processing even when its suppose to be 2-4 day expediated shipping. customer

Comment

Originally posted by Chaudhry View Post
      HI,

I am really sad to say that I am totally unsatisfied from customer services. On 9th of November, 2017 I placed an order for 2 pheromones on EU Hub. Then i received a message that I will get my tacking number in 1 business day and my delivery will be arrived in 2-4 working days. It's been more than 7 days but neither I can see tracking number on my status or nor I have received my items yet. I wrote to pheromonexs support email, number of times but got no reply. I phoned them on both US and EU number but no body picks up the call. I have to travel on 24th of November and don't know what is the status of my delivery. It seems to me that this is a fraudulent company. I have never seen such a bad service in my whole life. I just wasted my money and time.
      Don't worry my friend, you won't lose your money, they will send the products. But, yes customer service is having some difficulties. Two months ago I made a ticket, they just never answer, and took more than one month, they close ticket without any answer. Then two weeks later, I send other ticket copy-paste of my last ticket, and I got a rushy answer in one week. I imagine at that moment, they were having lots of orders
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Chaudhry I am sorry to hear that you are having issues. But the company is seriously about their customers . I hope you give them a chance to reply to your issues you have addressed .
        36/B/M

Current arsenal:
        Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
        , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

A month old but digging up because still relevant.

They seem to be overwhelmed with support requests currently, because last news I heard was that Kate's (the support's ace) area was hit by a catastrophe. For that reason alone I was willing to cut them some slack because I know they can do much better and are just handicapped at the moment.

In any case, tickets are chaotic at the moment. I don't receive any replies to mine, and then a month or two later it is (probably automatically) closed without reply. I know how you must be feeling but these guys are serious about the business.

Comment

Mysterion please reopen the ticket right now. I'm going to get to the bottom of this personally.

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Mysterion
              Mysterion commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you kindly, although this is a low priority issue probably just caused by my own clumsiness.
              It won't let me reopen the ticket, no UI for it and email doesnt work either. It's ticket no TT6064.

• Ixist
              Ixist commented
              Editing a comment
              Mysterion

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X